剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表
Merlin's tower! -Good call with those defenses, Doux!
-梅林的高塔 -还好你有设下防御结界 窦谢
Yeah, but they won't last long. -Oh, no! Douxie!
-对 但它们撑不了太久 -糟了 窦谢
What? -The other Douxie!
-怎么了? -另一个窦谢
With the man bun, in the tower?
绑着包包头 在高塔里的那一位?
Oh, fuzz buckets!
糟糕
[in Morgana's voice] Nowhere to run now, brother?
无处可逃了吧 哥哥?
Morgana? What is this horror?
莫尔加娜?你怎么变成这副德性?
A taste of my newfound power.
这是我崭新的力量
And now, it is your death.
你准备受死吧
Someone needs to slay this foul demon.
有人必须杀死这只可怕的恶魔
Fight by my side?
跟我并肩作战吧?
Heck, yeah! Let's creep slay!
好耶 斩杀爬行者
[both] For Camelot!
-为了卡米洛 -为了卡米洛
[Steve] Die, creeper!
去死 爬行者
♪ And so they worked Throughout the night ♪
他们不眠不休地工作
♪ Magicians fighting for what's right ♪
魔法师为了正义而战
Hisirdoux, what's that awful noise? -[rumbling]
希沙窦斯 那是什么难听的声音?
I call it "The Rose of Ambrosius."
这首叫做《安布罗休斯的玫瑰》
We have to go!
我们得走了
But I'm in the middle of creating...
但我正在创造…
Dworkstone?
杜克石?
We need a way out.
我们要想办法逃出去
Already ahead of you.
我早就想好了
Lance, there's no knight-dudes left!
兰斯 骑士全都被打败了
Camelot is in peril. This is your moment, Steve of Palchukia.
卡米洛城有难 这就是属于你的时刻 柏察克亚的史蒂夫
[in normal voice] Flee, squire. This isn't your fight.
快逃 侍从 这不是你的战争
Wrong, dude! I'm a knight!
错了 老兄 我是一位骑士
Viper Punch!
毒牙攻击
Camelot is closed, Morgana.
不准你踏入卡米洛城 莫尔加娜
You fought with honor, friend.
你英勇奋战 朋友
It looks like Camelot has a new knight.
看来卡米洛城有一位新骑士了
For your valor, I dub thee Sir Steve of Palchukia!
因为你骁勇奋战 我要册封你为柏察克亚的史蒂夫爵士
Steve, you did great. -Eh-eh, please.
-史蒂夫 你表现得真棒 -不好意思
Sir Steve. -Don't push it.
-请叫我史蒂夫爵士 -不要得意忘形
[Skrael] Morgana's plans have proved fruitful.
莫尔加娜的计划成功了
[Bellroc] Merlin and the king still live!
但梅林和国王还活着
[Morgana] Patience, Bellroc.
有耐心一点 贝洛克
This is only the first step.
这只是第一步
Camelot's defenses are destroyed...
卡米洛城的防御被攻破了
her best knights injured or dead.
强大的骑士们非死即伤
Is it safe? - Not now.
-安全了吗? -再等一下
Oh, my.
天啊
Look at all this.
看看这景象
Oh, my everything hurts!
我全身都好痛
I think I'm gonna stay in here a bit longer.
我要躲在里面久一点
We need allies in the war to come.
为了即将到来的战争 我们需要盟友
Our enemies are many, but how will we face them alone?
敌人众多 我们怎么能孤军奋战?
I am a king with half an army.
我这个国王 只剩下一半的军力了
Jim. -Right.
-吉姆 -没错
Then we go to the good Trolls.
我们去找友善的巨怪帮忙
[Gunmar] What is this?
这是怎么回事?
Who destroys Arthur's keep without my orders?
没有我的命令 谁胆敢摧毁亚瑟的要塞?
His successor.
他的继承者
What is this?
这是怎么回事?
A demonstration.
我要向你们展示
Behold what my majicks have wrought upon our common enemy.
我的魔法 对我们共同敌人所造成的伤害
Merlin's witch speaks truth.
梅林的女巫说得没错
She broke my chains, freed me.
她解开了我的枷锁 还我自♥由♥
You betrayed your own kind?
你背叛了你的同类?
You are my kind.
你们才是我的同类
Trust in me,
相信我
and we will have victory in Eternal Night.
我们将成为永恒之夜的胜者
剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表