剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表
Mordrax's miracles.
太神奇了
It seems I've missed a lot.
看来我错过了很多事
Same, but glad to be back.
我也是 但我很高兴我回来了
What about Arthur?
亚瑟呢?
Squished.
被压扁了
[Blinky] Indeed.
没错
And I'm afraid with their demise, Excalibur...
遗憾的是 他们死去之后 王者之剑…
[Toby] Is right over here!
就在那里
Okay, I just had to try.
好吧 但我总得试试看
What of you, Master Jim?
吉姆大人 你呢?
What? -[Douxie] Jim, Blinky's right.
-什么? -吉姆 亮睛睛说得对
With Arthur gone, someone needs to wield Excalibur.
亚瑟不在了 王者之剑需要主人
Who better than the Trollhunter?
谁比巨怪猎人更适合?
But without the amulet, am I still the Trollhunter?
但少了护身符 我还是巨怪猎人吗?
This means nothing, Jim.
那都无所谓 吉姆
If I've learned anything, it's that we don't draw strength
我学到最重要的一件事 就是我们的力量
from magic artifacts like amulets and swords.
不是来自魔法产物 譬如说护身符或圣剑
Our strength is something far less enchanted, but no less special--
我们的力量没那么神奇 但却一样特别 那就是…
our friends.
我们的朋友
We are the protectors of this world.
我们是这个世界的守护者
[Douxie] That's why I made the gamble I did.
所以我才赌上了一把
Because the only way to stop the Arcane Order and save this world
因为唯一能阻止神秘会 并且拯救世界的方法
is to do it together.
就是需要我们同心协力
Are you sure our Douxie came back from the dead?
你确定我们的窦谢死而复生了吗?
[meows, purrs] -This one is super sappy.
这个版本好肉麻
Cheeky.
少耍嘴皮了
It's time Nari and I got a move on,
我和娜丽要赶快出发了
before the Order catches up.
在神秘会追上之前
You're leaving? Already?
你们要离开了?
[Steve] Yeah, you just finished a whole speech about saving the world together.
你才刚发表完演说 说我们要一起拯救世界
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
I promised Merlin I'd keep Nari safe, which means taking her far away from here.
我答应梅林要保护娜丽的安全 所以我要带她远离这里
Don't worry, I'll be seeing you champions of Arcadia soon enough.
别担心 我很快就会再跟你们这些 世外桃源的英雄见面
The world's gonna end! We're all gonna die!
世界末日要来了 我们都要死了
Hey, look out! The world's gonna end!
-嘿 小心点 -世界末日要来了
We're all gonna die!
我们都要死了
Not on my watch.
-有我在就不会 -走吧
剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表