剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表
Never knew my Troll name, my real one.
我从来不知道我真正的名字 巨怪的名字
You know, usual story.
了无新意的故事
Callista, I'm so sorry.
卡莉斯塔 我很遗憾
There'll be time to lick our wounds when those pinkbellies aren't hunting us.
等这些人类没有在追杀我们的时候 再自舔伤口吧
You know, where I'm from, humans and Trolls get along.
在我的家乡 人类和巨怪能和平共处
And where's that again?
你说你来自哪里?
Prepare to have your mind blown.
准备好大吃一惊吧
Look! People and Trolls, working together.
你看!人类和巨怪一起合作
They don't have to fight. -Oh! Who's the one with the baby hands?
-他们没必要起争执 -这一只的手好小
Must be the runt of the litter.
他一定是全家最弱小的
He was tall for his age!
他的身高算高了!
But you see? They're not all bad.
你看 他们不全都是坏人
Shh, I've got one in my sights.
我能瞄准一只
This one's sort of sweet.
这张蛮可爱的
oh, no, what do I do, what do I do? Such conflict.
糟糕 我该怎么办 我好矛盾
Oh, snap! Uh... mosquito!
糟了!有蚊子!
Clumsy jackanape!
蠢货!
Callista! - Run, now!
-卡莉斯塔! -快跑!
Oh, no! Another mosquito! -Aah!
糟糕!又有一只蚊子!
Let's go! Hurry it up!
快点!快跑!
Jim?
吉姆?
Jim! -[groaning]
吉姆!
Callista!
卡莉斯塔!
Where are you?
你在哪里?
Jim!
吉姆!
Jim!
吉姆!
What if we let this one go?
我们放走这一只吧?
You never let them go!
一只都不能放过!
Rally, men! Whoever gets that Troll gets a fiefdom!
加把劲 士兵们! 杀死巨怪的人就能受封领地!
Huzzah!
-上吧! -上吧!
Wait! -My king, it's not safe!
-等一下! -我的国王!这里不安全!
Oh, no. -Come, handmaiden.
-糟糕 -快来 侍女
Not a moment to lose.
不能再浪费时间了
What are you gonna do if we catch them?
抓到他们之后 你要做什么?
Whatever I have to.
我该做的事
[gasps] Jim!
吉姆!
There you are.
原来你在这里
Morgana?
莫尔加娜?
Jim! Jim!
吉姆
Don't be afraid.
不要害怕
I won't hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
[Claire] Jim!
吉姆!
Don't kill him! You said--
不要杀他!你说过…
[groans, gasps] -I'm sorry you were ever in a cage.
很抱歉你被关在笼子里
I will draw away the others. Go!
我会引开他们 快走!
I'll find you.
我会再找到你的
Arthur! -Jim!
-亚瑟! -吉姆!
So, sister.
妹妹
Your true loyalties stand revealed at last.
你终于展露本性了
I warned you not to return with a clean sword.
我警告过你 你的剑上必须沾满血迹
No!
不!
What? What are you doing?
什么?你在做什么?
What I should have done years ago. -You dare raise arms against your king?
-几年前就该做的事 -你胆敢对你的国王动武?
Run, Jim! -[groans]
快跑 吉姆!
Get back here, you gravel-eater!
回来 你这个垃圾!
No!
不!
What the...? She's a wit-- Oh!
什么?她是个女巫…
Oh-ho, man! That Troll-- that came out of nowhere!
天啊!那只巨怪…突然就出现了!
Right, guys?
对吧 各位?
Go!
快跑!
[shouting] -I knew it was you!
我就知道是你!
You defied me, freed those monsters, and now attack your own blood?
你反抗我 把那些怪兽放走 现在还攻击你的血亲?
What possesses you?
你着魔了吗?
Clarity of mind, brother.
我只是想清楚了 哥哥
Morgana?
莫尔加娜?
She takes Arthur's life.
她会杀了亚瑟?
No, no! No, wait, wait!
不 等等
We don't have to figh-- Oh!
我们没必要起争执!
Defend the king at all costs!
全力保卫国王!
You, too, old man?
你也来了 老头?
I do what I must for the greater good!
我必须为大局着想
Traitors!
叛徒!
You throw us in chains, fearing what you cannot control,
你们无法控制我们 所以用铁链绑住我们
but we of magic are not lesser creatures, we are more!
但我们这些魔法生物不是低等的怪兽 我们拥有更强大的力量!
Stop! We found another way!
住手!我们找到了别的方法!
[Douxie] We can do this peacefully!
能和平地解决纷争!
The time for peace ended long ago.
早就来不及了
[Claire] Morgana, he's not the enemy.
莫尔加娜 他不是敌人
I trusted you!
我曾经信任你
Now you side with my brother over your own kind?
但你却舍弃你的同类 站在我哥哥那一边?
You're just one of them.
你跟他们都一样
You're all against me, but I am more powerful than you know.
你们都与我为敌 但我比你们想象中的还要强大
Ortum obumbratio!
奥顿欧巴布雷帝欧!
Oh, buckets. -[shadows shriek]
糟糕
At least little Jim got away.
至少小吉姆逃走了
[knight] There's another one!
那里还有一只
Trying to get away, beastie?
想跑吗 怪兽?
Ugh, why aren't you running, you idiot? Now we're both gonna die.
你为什么不逃跑 笨蛋? 现在我们都要死了
I told you before, no one gets left behind.
我跟你说过 我不会抛下任何一个人
Oh, hey, feelings.
嘿 我好感动喔
Oh, no way! Can't get me! Ha ha!
不可能!你打不到我!
Your cruelty towards magic-kind knows no bounds!
你们对魔法生物无比残酷!
You have taken and taken, and now we take back!
你们需索无度 现在我们要一雪前耻!
Protect the king!
保护国王!
Enough!
够了!
You outlaw magic, but fight with an enchanted sword!
你禁止所有的魔法 但却使用魔法剑
You snuff out any power that isn't yours, but I won't go so quietly.
你扼杀任何不属于你的力量 但我不会束手就擒
I denied your true nature for so long because you are my sister.
一直以来 我选择忽略你的本性 因为你是我的妹妹
But when I look at you now, all I see is a demon!
但现在当我看着你 我只看见一个恶魔!
A witch!
一个女巫!
And all I see is a little boy driven mad by hatred and prejudice!
而我只看到一个被仇恨和偏见 逼疯的小男孩!
Goodbye, brother.
再见了 哥哥
Morgana!
莫尔加娜!
No! No, no, no!
不
No...
不
Brother?
哥哥?
Morgana! -No!
-莫尔加娜! -不!
No!
不!
Now magic has truly taken everything from me.
魔法彻底剥夺了我的一切
She's gone. We failed.
她死了 我们失败了
No, I failed.
不 我失败了
Master, I-- I'm so sorry.
老师 我…很抱歉
This is why you don't meddle with time.
这就是为什么你不能扭曲时空
But I tried. I tried to fix it.
但我试着挽救一切
Don't you see, boy?
你还不懂吗 男孩?
There is no "fixing" anything.
一切都无法被挽救
Every change has consequence.
每一个改变都有它的后果
Knowing the future is a responsibility to bear with caution,
能预见未来是一个很重大的责任 必须非常谨慎
lest you cause worse things to happen.
才不会让更糟的事情发生
Morgana's dead, Excalibur's broken.
莫尔加娜死了 圣者王剑断掉了
That never happened.
这从来没发生过
We are in uncharted territory.
我们进入了未知的领域
Almost... there.
快…到了
[groans] Thanks.
谢了
You didn't leave me to die, Jim.
你没有把我丢在那里等死 吉姆
You're in bad shape.
你的状况很糟糕
Aah! And, so am I, actually.
其实我也一样
Help! Can somebody help us, please?
救命!谁能来救救我们?
Blinky?
亮睛睛?
Blinky?
亮睛睛?
剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表