剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表
The Knight freed me. [roars]
骑士放我自♥由♥了
Nari's fine. Simple explanation.
娜丽没事的 我能解释
Right, Nari? -Oh, right.
-对吧 娜丽? -对
I guess the "me" is out of the bag. [chuckles]
看来我露馅了
Oh, fuzz buckets.
糟糕
You dare deceive us? -[grunts]
你们胆敢欺骗我们?
Well, in all fairness, I wasn't expecting a rogue hairball.
我没想到会有一颗大毛球
Where is Nari? The real one!
真正的娜丽在哪里?
Eh, you're not the only one with magic.
你不是唯一有魔法的人
I am the Defying Duke Domzalski!
我是奇特的多明沙斯基公爵
Are you a god?
你是神吗?
Yes. Yes, I am.
是 我是
Don't tell anyone.
不要跟别人说
This castle shall be your tomb!
这座城♥堡♥将成为你们的葬身之地
Your ruse has failed!
你的诡计失败了
We must go now, to protect Nari!
我们必须马上去保护娜丽
We're not leaving without Claire and Jim!
我们不能丢下克莱尔和吉姆
Yes, we are! [grunts]
我们要离开了
[Douxie grunts] -Oh, dang!
糟糕
Do I dive in to save the day, or do I go back to the ship?
我该去拯救他们 还是回到船上?
Can I fly it? Will Wizard-Dad get mad if I do?
我能驾驶吗?巫师老爹会生气吗?
Ah, dang! Palchuk Charge!
不管了!柏察克冲刺
Annoying mortal.
烦人的凡人
[chuckles] -Please.
拜托你
You said we'd always find a way to save each other.
你说过我们总是能拯救对方
I love you.
我爱你
We belong together.
我们注定要在一起
I belong...
我注定要…
here!
留在这里
Jim! Come on!
吉姆 别这样
You're not making this easy!
不要让事情变得更困难
We'll help you.
我们会帮助你
[Claire grunts] -[Morgana] The boy is gone, little lamb.
那个男孩不存在了 羔羊
[Claire] Morgana?
莫尔加娜?
You just won't die, will you?
你就是不肯乖乖死掉 是吧?
The Order had other plans.
神秘会另有计划
There's no way out, I'm afraid, for any of us.
我们没有人逃得过
I won't give up on you, Jim.
我不会放弃你的 吉姆
I'll find a way.
我会找到方法
Foolish servant!
愚蠢的下人
You think you can stop us?
你觉得你能阻止我们?
We planned for a millennium-- gathering, waiting...
我们计划了一千年 慢慢集♥合♥、默默等待…
Do you mind?
你可以停了吗?
Sorry, it's just so fun.
抱歉 这太好玩了
...to undo you, to undo all!
等着毁灭你们、毁灭一切
Magna Tawna Truess!
马加那托那崔斯
Your magicks are nothing!
你的魔法微不足道
[grunts] Stay away from him!
离他远一点
[Green Knight] You don't recognize me, old friend?
你不认得我了吗 老朋友?
Arthur! My king...
亚瑟 我的国王
How? Why?
怎么会?为什么?
[Arthur] After I fell in battle,
我在战场上死去后
there was darkness.
陷入一片漆黑
But they made me anew.
但他们让我重生
No!
不
It cannot be! -[growling]
不可能
We propose new terms.
我们有新的交易条件
Give us Nari, or he dies.
把娜丽给我们 不然他就得死
Hisirdoux!
希沙窦斯
I'm sorry! This is my fault!
对不起 这都是我的错
I know not what darkness twists you, but you will not harm the boy!
我不知道你们拥有什么黑暗的力量 但你们不能伤害那个男孩
Not while I draw breath!
只要我还剩一口气 就绝对不允许
No!
不
My friend...
我的朋友
what have you become?
你怎么会变成这样?
Our redemption.
这是我们的救赎
It's over.
一切都结束了
No! [echoes]
不
Get out of here! -[Archie yowls, grunts]
快离开
Hang on. Hang on, Master. -[groans]
撑着点 老师
Hang on!
撑着点
Oh, no! -Douxie!
-不 -窦谢
He looks bad.
看起来不太妙
Hold still. I can fix this!
不要动 我能救你
[hesitates] I can fix this!
我…能救你
I can-- -[Merlin] Stop, Hisirdoux.
-我能… -住手 希沙窦斯
No one can.
没人救得了我
Do not blame yourself.
不要怪自己
I'm sorry. I should have listened to--
我很抱歉 我应该听你的话…
No, no.
不
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I spent a lifetime serving the wrong master,
我这辈子都在服侍错误的主人
trying to save this world.
试图拯救这个世界
You can't!
你不能死
You're Merlin, the greatest wizard of all time!
你是梅林 史上最伟大的巫师
I saw a glimmer of greatness...
我看到了你的潜能
of what you could become.
伟大的成就在等着你
And the greatest thing I have ever accomplished was saving you.
而我最伟大的成就 就是拯救你
[exhales] I'll try and make you proud.
我会让你以我为荣的
You already have...
你已经做到了
son.
孩子
No.
不
No, you can't go!
不 你不能死
No, please. I'm not ready.
不 拜托你 我还没准备好
Douxie, I'm so sorry.
窦谢 我很遗憾
I-- I can't believe he's gone.
我…不敢相信他死了
What is that?
那是什么?
It's all we have left to guide us.
他唯一留下的指示
Other than that...
剩下的
we're on our own.
我们只能靠自己了
剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表