剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表
Meow.
喵
Heads up!
小心
Just in the nick of time.
幸好你及时赶到
We're getting through this... together.
我们能一起度过难关的
Arch!
阿奇
Ha, ha! Always hated those twits.
我最讨厌那些傻子了
Fight on!
继续奋战
The day isn't over yet!
战役尚未结束
Look about
小心
Night has already fallen.
黑夜已经降临
Elemen-zath! -[knight screams]
元素攻击
[neighs] -Demon witch!
恶魔女巫
[Douxie] Morgana's returned!
莫尔加娜回来了
She's enemy number one!
她是头号♥敌人
Go! We'll hold the bridge!
去吧 我们会守住桥头
Hisirdoux, with me!
希沙窦斯 跟我来
I feel dark magic.
我能感受到黑魔法
[Merlin] It means she's close.
表示她在附近
An old man and a foolish boy, lost as always.
老头和愚蠢的小男孩 迷失方向的两个人
Do you dare run...
你们会逃跑…
or face my vengeance?
还是面对我复仇的怒火?
Um, is there a third option?
有第三个选项吗?
Hisirdoux, run!
希沙窦斯 快跑
Rally, Knights of the Round!
圆桌骑士 打起精神
Humanity will not go quietly this day!
人类不会轻易被击败
Waka chaka! -With me!
-哇卡查卡 -跟我来
Drive them back! -Yeah!
-逼退敌人 -好耶
I ain't afraid of no creeps!
我才不怕爬行者
For Camelot! -Yeah!
-为了卡米洛 -好耶
[Steve] Hey! -Huh?
-喂 -什么?
Big nasty, I can't tell which end's your face and what's your butt!
丑八怪 我分不清楚你的脸跟你的屁♥股♥
[Lancelot] Astounding! You are indeed a master wordsmith.
太惊人了 你还真是妙语连珠
The bigger they are, the easier they are to... hit.
它们体型越大 就越容易被打中
Hey, yeah, teamwork!
嘿 好耶 团队合作
Well done! Let's keep cracking!
做得好 继续加油
Merlin!
梅林
You're injured!
你受伤了
Badly. -[groans]
我伤得很重
Hisirdoux, if I should fall this day...
希沙窦斯 如果我今天倒下了…
"Heart of Avalon"? -"Building a tomb"?
-“阿瓦隆之心”? -“建造墓穴的方法”?
Why are you giving me this?
你为什么要给我这个?
Foreseeing the future means preparing for the worst of it,
预见未来表示你能做最坏的打算
including your wounded friend.
包括你受伤的朋友
Jim? What about him?
吉姆?他怎么了?
The corruption in his heart has no cure.
他腐♥败♥的内心无法被治愈
When he returns to the future, it will overtake him.
等他回到未来时 他会被吞噬
No! No, there must be some other way.
不 一定还有别的办法
I made a promise to them, to Claire, to get them home alive, all of them!
我答应过克莱尔 我会让大家安全回家
Yet, to save time itself, you all must return home,
为了拯救时间 你们必须回家
even if it means James Lake will be no more.
虽然这代表着 你们将永远失去吉姆力基
Such is the burden of a wizard--
这是巫师要背负的重担
to make the hard choices mortals cannot. [grunts]
我们必须替凡人做出困难的抉择
Now it is yours to bear.
现在它成为你的重担了
Morgana, reveal thyself!
莫尔加娜 现身吧
Look what has wandered into my web.
看看谁跑进我的蜘蛛网了
These are dark powers you meddle with, Morgana.
莫尔加娜 你这在是在玩弄黑魔法
Who granted them? Who resurrected you from death?
谁允许你使用它?谁让你死而复生?
Wizards beyond your ken.
比你更强大的巫师
You three aren't going anywhere.
你们三个逃不掉的
I have a king to slay.
我还要去杀国王呢
Fight by my side, my son. We'll carve a path to the bridge!
跟我并肩作战 儿子 我们一路杀到桥头
They will suffer!
他们将受尽折磨
Gunmar, you have terrorized this realm for too long!
根玛 你长♥期♥残害这个领域的人♥民♥
It ends here!
一切就此结束
You cannot win, little king!
你赢不了的 弱小的国王
The surface lands belong to my kind!
地表上的土地属于我们
I'm about to go medieval on you, creep!
我要揍扁你 爬行者
Hi.
嗨
You fight one knight, you fight all of us!
攻击一位骑士 就等于攻击整个骑士团
I'm coming, Lance!
我来了 兰斯洛特
Nimue, grant me a blessing to strike down this tyrant.
妮妙 请赐予我力量 让我击败这个暴君
Your reign of terror is over.
你的恐怖统治结束了
[Bellroc] Unacceptable!
不可能
We cannot intervene.
我们不能插手
There will be consequences.
否则后果不堪设想
[Bellroc] Enough waiting.
我不想再等了
[Claire] The Arcane Order?
神秘会?
They're here?
他们来了?
We may have come to the end of days!
这可能就是世界末日了
Charge!
冲啊
[Morgana] Brother!
哥哥
We have some unresolved issues.
我们之间还有悬而未决的问题
Sister? You're alive?
妹妹?你还活着?
Stop this!
快住手
Our blood is the same.
我们身上流着相同的血液
Is that so?
是吗?
Then let's spill some of yours and make sure!
那你就流出鲜血 好让我来确认吧
Lancelot! No!
兰斯洛特 不!
Courage, Sir Steve. [grunts]
你要勇敢 史蒂夫爵士
Carry on my banner, friend.
带着我的旗帜向前冲 朋友
Fight on...
为了荣耀…
for honor.
继续奋战
No!
不!
Die, creeper!
去死 爬行者
Coward!
懦夫
You were right.
你是对的
It is like you said.
你说得没错
We are all the same.
我们都一样
I have wronged you, as I have all creatures in my realm.
我辜负了你 辜负了整个王国
I now fight to save them from the violence I have sown.
这是我造就的暴行 现在我必须拯救整个王国
This carnage, these deaths, we can end this.
我们能终结这场大屠♥杀♥
This-- This is a lie.
你…在说谎
A trick!
你想骗我
No, this is our redemption.
不 这是我们赎罪的机会
I should have listened to you.
我应该听信你的建议
Brother! -[screams]
哥哥
No!
不
[Bellroc] Merlin's puppet is gone.
梅林的傀儡被击败了
Go finish it!
终结他的性命
Show us your loyalty, Morgana!
证明你的忠诚 莫尔加娜
Morgana.
莫尔加娜
It's your fault! You're the reason Arthur is gone!
都是你的错 你把亚瑟害死了
What? -Gone?
-什么? -死了?
Take down the bridge!
占领桥头
Let the stories say
让故事流传下去
Camelot fought to her dying breath. [rasps]
卡米洛城奋战到底
My king!
我的国王
Their king is dead! Leave no survivors.
他们的国王死了 我们要赶尽杀绝
Hey, need some help?
嘿 需要帮忙吗?
Because I brought some friends.
我带了一些朋友过来
Yes! We are here to not run away!
没错 我们不会逃跑的
Well said, brother!
说得好 弟弟
Let's show these glorkheads how a real Troll fights!
让这些饭桶见识一下巨怪的厉害
For the glory of Merlin, daylight is mine to command!
我以梅林之名 日光请听我命令
Callista, glad you made it!
卡莉斯塔 真高兴你来了
It's Deya, actually.
其实我叫黛亚
It always was.
我的本名
[both] Deya?
黛亚?
Hey, elephant neck! -[man screams]
嘿 粗脖子
Back for more?
你又来讨打了?
剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表