剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表
But it wasn't enough.
但没有用
Bellroc and Skrael believe humanity is lost, beyond correction.
贝洛克和斯卡尔相信人性无药可救了
Now they wish to end it all.
现在他们想终结一切
They search for the Genesis Seals. -[Aaarrrgghh] Hmm! Huh.
他们在寻找创世纪封印
What are the Seals?
封印是什么?
Cute but deadly sea mammals, duh.
可爱但致命的海洋哺乳类动物
[Douxie chuckles] You wish. It's the oldest tale in the wizards books.
才不是 那是巫术书里最古老的神话
Primal seals that contain the very essence of magic.
原始的封印蕴含着最纯正的魔法
[Merlin] If the Seals are broken...
如果封印被破坏…
then raw, uncontrolled magic shall rise upon the world,
最原始、不受控制的魔法 将降临在世上
wiping it like a flood.
淹没整个世界
Come on! Destroying the world? Again?
拜托 他们又要毁灭世界了?
Ugh, can't these bad guys just remodel a continent
难道这些坏蛋 不能重新改造一整块大♥陆♥
or do something nice for once?
或偶尔做点好事吗?
All of the Arcane Order must be present to open the Seals.
每位神秘会的成员都必须在场 才能解开封印
That is why I fled.
这就是我逃跑的原因
I've hidden the Seals away,
我把封印藏起来了
but we must keep Bellroc and Skrael away from them and Nari,
我们不能让贝洛克和斯卡尔 接近封印和娜丽
or it is the end of all things.
不然一切就完了
But if they're after her, why do they need Jim?
如果他们的目标是她 为什么还需要吉姆?
[Green Knight] I've been hunting you, beast.
我追捕你很久了 怪兽
You ran... -[roars]
你一直逃…
...but my mark finally took you.
但你终究逃不过我的印记
You're nothing but Merlin's dog.
你只是梅林的看门狗
[Green Knight] The amulet-- it's only ever brought you pain.
护身符只会为你带来痛苦
Give it to me.
把它给我
[Bellroc] The amulet--
护身符…
made from the last remaining piece of her.
是用她最后的力量制♥作♥而成的
With it...
有了它…
We return her to this world.
我们就能让她重返这个世界
[both] Tata Om Bekanze Maha Randza!
塔塔欧姆贝卡兹马哈兰萨!
Thou who sleeps but yearns to slay,
尚在沉睡但渴望杀戮的人
heed the call, rise up, obey.
听见我们的呼唤 遵从我们的命令
[Bellroc] Travel through the shadow door,
穿越暗影之门
assemble flesh and walk once more!
重现人型 站起来吧
No! Please.
不 求求你们
My torment had ended.
我的苦痛结束了
It was so quiet, so peaceful.
那里好安静、好祥和
[Bellroc] Recover your strength, Morgana.
找回你的力量 莫尔加娜
The Shadow Realm has taken its toll on you.
你被影子之国影响了
You never finished your purpose-- to make things right,
你尚未完成你的使命 弥补一切过错
to fix the balance.
找回平衡
No more half-measures.
这次不能半途而废
Now we walk a new path to remake the world.
我们将步上新的旅途 重塑这个世界
I already tried once, and I lost everything.
我已经试过一次 然后我失去了所有
Please send me back. Why me?
请送我回去 为什么是我?
In truth, it was our Green Knight who convinced us to return you.
事实上 是绿骑士说服我们让你复活
Do you not recognize him? -[gasps] What?
你不认得他了吗?
[Green Knight] Now we finish what we began together.
-什么? -现在让我们一起完成我们的计划
We must search the source of Master Jim's corruption.
我们必须找到让吉姆大人腐坏的源头
Try "Rasputin Theurgy." -Nothing.
-试试看“拉斯普丁仙术” -什么都没有
Let me see that.
让我看看
Curse you, auto-correct!
该死 自动拼字校正
I empathize, Miss Claire, but we cannot go back to save him.
我理解你的感受 克莱尔小姐 但我们不能回去救他
Come on, this is our friend we're talking about!
拜托 他可是我们的朋友
Your Trollhunter!
你的巨怪猎人
You want us to just forget about him? No way!
你要我们弃他于不顾?不可能
Surely there's something that we can do--
我们一定能做些什么…
[Merlin] The risk is too great for a rescue!
救援行动太冒险了
We must keep Nari safe from the Order.
我们不能让神秘会找到娜丽
The fate of existence is at stake!
这攸关我们的存亡
This is why nobody likes you, dude!
这就是为什么没有人喜欢你 老兄
I care not for your "likes."
我不在乎你们喜不喜欢我
James Lake is corrupted, gone!
吉姆力基不存在了
There is no bringing him back!
我们无法把他变回来
Or you're just too stubborn to try!
你只是固执到不愿意尝试
Please, you both have solid points.
别这样 你们说得都有道理
My presence causes such discord.
我的出现让你们争吵不休
I have put you all in danger.
我害你们陷入危险
No worries, veggie lady.
别担心 蔬菜仙子
You are under the protection of the Knights of Arcadia,
你正被世外桃源骑士团保护着
which is only me, currently.
虽然现在只剩下我一个人
I will not jeopardize the mortal plane for one Troll!
我绝对不会为了一只巨怪 危及整个世界
It's what he'd do for us.
他会为我们这样做
And look where that got him!
看看他的下场!
What? -[energy surges]
什么?
Come on, back me up, here! Anybody?
拜托 快帮我说话 任何人都可以
Archie? -Don't look at me.
-阿奇? -别看着我
Cats don't have the right to vote. Neither do dragons.
猫没有投票权 龙也没有
Yet. -Wait a tick.
-现在还没有 -等一下
I know a way we can rescue Jim without risking the world.
我知道一个能拯救吉姆 又不危及世界的方法
Is that so? -How?
-是吗? -怎么做?
And if it works, it will be quite the little magic trick.
如果成功的话 它会一个很奇妙的小魔术
[Merlin] I have concerns about this cockamamy plan of yours.
我对你这个荒唐的计划没信心
We're headed right into the lion's den.
我们要直闯虎穴
You gave me a staff because you trusted me, right?
你相信我 所以才给我那根权杖 对吧?
So, trust me. -Very well.
-那就相信我 -好吧
I stand by your decision... wizard.
我支持你的决定 巫师
Everyone knows what they need to do.
大家都知道自己该做什么
If we pull this off, we'll get Jim back.
如果成功 我们就能把吉姆救回来
Arcane Order!
神秘会
We're here to barter!
我们来以物易物了
And that means "come in."
它的意思是“进来”
Wait, we're flying into the bitey devil castle?
等等 我们要飞进会咬人的恶魔城♥堡♥?
Ow!
好痛
Uh, this is supes dumb.
这太蠢了
Like, even I know it's dumb, and we're still gonna go inside?
就连我都知道很蠢 我们还是要进去?
It's quiet, isn't it?
好安静 对吧?
Good evening, Skrael.
晚安 斯卡尔
Surrendering already?
你们已经要投降了吗?
I was hoping for a little more cat and mouse.
我还想说能多玩一下猫捉老鼠的游戏
You will be rewarded with a quick and painful death.
你们的奖赏是痛快的死亡
A fight here will end poorly for all of us.
在这里打起来 对我们大家都没好处
We seek a truce.
我们想休战
Go on, Hisirdoux.
换你了 希沙窦斯
Good evening, doers of evil and ancient terrors.
晚安 古老又邪恶的魔法师们
We have a proposal: a trade.
我们有个提议 那就是交易
One of yours for one of ours.
用你们的人换我们的人
Our missing third in exchange for your Troll mongrel?
用我们的第三名成员 换你们的杂种巨怪?
You would give up your only advantage?
你们愿意交出你们唯一的优势?
What does this gain you?
对你们有什么好处?
Yes, well, an excellent question,
是 很好的问题
one that requires a long, thoughtful, time-consuming answer.
我必须缓慢、仔细 并花很多时间回答
Come on, Claire.
快点 克莱尔
Where are you, Jim?
吉姆 你在哪里?
And, finally, my friends and I returned back to the present. [chuckles]
然后我和我的朋友们终于回到了现在
My, what a journey, eh, Nari?
真是一段精彩的冒险 对吧 娜丽?
Nari, are you unwell?
娜丽 你不舒服吗?
Uh, no, no, no, no, no. Nari's just a bit jet-lagged is all!
不 娜丽只是有点时差
It's a human phrase for, you know, traveling in jets
那是人类的用语 形容坐飞机后
and lagging a little.
有点不适应的状况
Pull it together, Nari.
振作点 娜丽
Jeez, what's taking her so long?
真是的 她为什么那么久?
I would have gotten Lake out by now!
我早就能把力基救出来了
Come on, let's go!
来 快走吧
We're getting you out of here. -[growls]
我们要把你救出去
Easy. Easy.
冷静
This isn't you.
这不是你
You're James Lake, Jr., the Trollhunter. -[growls]
你是吉姆力基二世 巨怪猎人
Jim is gone.
吉姆不存在了
剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表