剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表
I'm pretty sure most left the planet.
他们肯定都离开了地球
Merlin, it's me-- Toby Domzalski!
梅林 是我啊 托比多明沙斯基
You know, War Hammer, Guardian of Arcadia, Geology Club president.
战锤 世外桃源的守护者 地质学会主席
No one could forget you, chatty.
没人忘得了你 小话痨
And Steve Palchuk, Creepslayer!
我是史蒂夫柏察克 爬行者猎手
I have no idea who you are. -[Palchuk yelps]
我不认识你
[Merlin] But we're desperate. Thankfully, we have the brute.
只能这样了 幸好还有个大家伙
Yum!
好吃
I'm not anybody's lunch. Got it?
我不是谁的午餐 懂了吗?
Wait, where's Jimbo and Claire?
吉姆和克莱尔呢?
I thought they were with you.
我以为你们在一起
Answers forthcoming.
一会儿你就知道了
Make preparations. We've a journey ahead.
快去准备 我们要出发了
And don't... -But, Master--
-别… -但是老师…
..."but, Master" me.
别对我说“但是老师”
But... are you sure you want to count on these children?
但你确定要指望这些小孩子吗?
They're clearly not ready for this.
他们明显没准备好
Excuse me, college dude,
抱歉 大学生
these children fought off a 50-foot extraterrestrial! [screams]
这些小孩子可是打败了 15米高的外星人
Dude, let go of its head!
松开他的头
[Palchuk] It's got my head, too, man! -Just put it back!
-它也抓着我的头呢 -放回去
Master, I'm ready for this. -Doubtful.
-老师 我准备好了 -深表怀疑
I've spent years preparing, centuries-- -Silence!
-我准备了好几年…好几世纪了 -安静
I mean, silence, all of you.
我让你们都安静
Can you not hear that?
你们没听到吗?
Something wicked this way comes.
有邪恶的东西过来了
[Merlin] Shadow mephits?
暗影魔蝠?
Hisirdoux, did you lead them here? -No, no!
-希沙窦斯 是你引过来的吗? -不是
I mean, I don't think so? [chuckles] -Yes, we did.
-应该不是 -是我们引来的
He found us.
他找到我们了
The barrier won't hold for long.
结界坚持不了多久
We must make egress! Tobias, take my things!
我们必须离开 托比亚斯 拿上我的东西
All of you, to the roof!
你们都去屋顶
Hisirdoux, I said get to safety.
希沙窦斯 我让你去避险
I've got this. I can help. -Ugh.
我能帮忙
Still trying to earn that staff, are you?
你还想要那根权杖吧?
Yeah. I've learned a thing or two since we last met.
是的 我们上次见面后 我学会了点东西
Use the Flux Rune Second.
用第二变化符文
It's stronger. -All right! I knew that!
-威力更强 -我知道
Douxie! -Arch!
-窦谢 -阿奇
I'm fine. No need to worry.
我没事 别担心
Fire?
火?
Yeah. Magic fire!
没错 魔法火焰
In a bookstore?
在书店里放火?
But mephits are vulnerable to fire-- -Move it!
-但魔蝠怕火… -快走
Stand back!
退后
[Palchuk] Whoa!
天啊
Ship just got real!
变出了真船
[Aaarrrgghh] Everyone on!
大家上船
[man] Boy...
孩子
Look out! [grunts]
小心
Awesome sauce!
太棒了
This is so cool!
太酷了
What the heck is that?
那是什么?
Welcome, young squires, to Camelot.
年轻人 欢迎来到卡米洛城
[Toby] Camelot?
卡米洛城?
As in ancient-old-people-times Camelot?
古人时代的卡米洛城?
Excuse me, I have a question.
抱歉 我有个问题
How is this castle flying right now?
这座城♥堡♥怎么在天上?
[Merlin] The Heart of Avalon.
阿瓦隆之心
Its magic keeps Camelot aloft, powered by time itself.
它的魔力让卡米洛城浮空 时间是它的魔力之源
Sir Galahad, how look the skies?
加拉哈德爵士 今天天上怎么样?
All quiet, my old friend!
一切平静 老朋友
[Merlin] Keep your eyes on the horizon.
盯紧周遭
I say, coming in a little hot, don't you think?
开得有点太猛了吧?
Rubbish!
胡说
[Toby] Whoa!
天啊
It's been 900 years since I was last here.
我已经九百年没来这里了
Hasn't changed a bit.
一点都没变
Except for the flying part. -[chuckles]
除了飞上天这一点
"Nine hundred years"? Yeah, right.
“九百年”?是啊
You're like, what? Like, 19?
你也就19岁吧?
Give or take a few centuries.
也就多个几百年
[Palchuk] So, how many things can your cat turn into?
你的猫能变成多少种形态?
[Douxie] That depends. How many things are there?
说不准 世上有多种东西?
[Toby] Uh, cool floating castle ship,
飞船不错
but what's the grave danger you keep talking about?
但你说的巨大危险是什么?
Ah, there you are.
你们来了
Claire! -Toby!
-克莱尔 -托比
Aarghaumont! -Blinky!
-啊啊啊 -亮晴晴
Not so tight. -Oh, sorry.
-别抱这么紧 -抱歉
Whoa, hey, Steve's here, too! How 'bout--
史蒂夫也在呢
how 'bout some love for Steve?
也分我点爱怎么样?
Oh. Hi, Steve.
你好 史蒂夫
What happened to you guys?
你们怎么了?
Wait, where's Jim? -[sighs]
等等 吉姆呢?
Jim...
吉姆…
What happened to him?
他怎么了?
[Blinky] We were ambushed.
我们被伏击了
Some ancient, dark warrior.
对方是古老的暗影战士
An unstoppable knight clad in green...
身穿绿色铠甲的凶猛骑士
...who struck down Master Jim.
击败了吉姆大人
Master, is that the same knight we saw at the bookstore?
老师 是我们在书店 见到的那个骑士吗?
One and the same.
就是他
That onyx shard is working its way towards his heart.
那块黑玛瑙碎片正刺向他的心脏
I placed the boy in stasis, stalling its progress... for now.
我停滞了他的时间 暂时拖住它的生长
If I had my Shadow Staff, I could've saved him.
如果我有暗影权杖 就能救下他了
Who is this Green Knight? How do I get my hands on him?
那个绿骑士是谁?怎么才能找到他?
I do not know.
我不知道
The Green Knight said but one name, which chilled me to the bone.
绿骑士只说过一个名字 却让我冰冷刺骨
[Green Knight] Morgana...
莫尔加娜
Oh, I hate that lady.
我讨厌那个女人
Wait, I thought we kicked her butt to the Shadow Realm.
我们不是把她赶进影子之国了吗?
Which he appeared not to know, but he bore the emblem of Camelot.
他貌似不知道 但他身上刻着卡米洛城的纹章
Come with me, quickly. I fear the answer lies in the past.
快跟我来 恐怕答案就在过去
A dark menace is coming,
暗影威胁即将到来
one even I cannot face alone.
那是连我都无法独自面对的危机
You are all now soldiers in a war started centuries ago
你们现在都是魔法世界中 始于几百年前的
for the world of magic.
战争中的士兵了
Once, the realms of Magic and Man clashed in endless bloodshed.
魔法王国和人类王国 曾发生了无休止的流血争斗
King Arthur sought to wipe out magic that ravaged the lands
亚瑟王在对抗根玛的战争中
in his war against Gunmar.
扫清了肆虐大♥陆♥的魔法
I brought what few spellcasters I could under my protection
我庇护了一些魔法师
to spare them from the sword...
让他们免死于剑下…
Including myself.
包括我自己
Oh, and Morgana le Fay.
还有莫尔加娜勒菲
She was the finest student I ever taught...
她曾是我最得意的学生…
until she tried to kill me.
直到她想杀我
Thankfully, in my all-seeing wisdom, I created a secret weapon--
多亏我未雨绸缪的智慧 我创造了一个秘密武器
the Trollhunter amulet.
巨怪猎人的护身符
The war came to a standstill
双方僵持不下
and I imprisoned Morgana at the Battle of Killahead Bridge.
我在亡命桥之战中封印了莫尔加娜
This Green Knight that assailed us was clearly born of dark magicks...
攻击我们的绿骑士明显生于黑魔法
...but I have no memory of him
但我对他毫无印象
nor what connection he could have to Morgana.
也不知道他与莫尔加娜有什么联♥系♥
We know not what he is nor why he pursues us.
我们不知道他是什么 也不知道他为什么追杀我们
Though, his presence is a dire omen of things to come.
但他的出现是未来之事的凶兆
What's happening? -Have you never been under attack before?
-怎么回事? -你没被攻击过吗?
To the battlements!
去垛口
[Palchuk grunts] Yeah! Battlements, totally!
垛口 没问题
剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表