剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表
She'll try to infiltrate the tournament.
她一定会潜入比武大会
We have to go on the offensive, root the witch out!
我们必须主动出击 逼女巫现身
You do that, we'll secure the castle.
交给你了 我们去保卫城♥堡♥
Douxie, wait! What about Steve?
窦谢 等等 那史蒂夫呢?
Time to invent the all-you-can-eat buffet.
是时候发明吃到饱自助餐了
Many brave warriors representing Camelot today, such as...
现场有许多能代表卡米洛城的勇士们 譬如说…
squire Steve?
侍从史蒂夫?
Who the what? I didn't put my name in the tournament!
什么?我没报名参加比武大会啊
No, I did!
我帮你报名了
Time you showed off all my training.
去展示我教你的技巧吧
[knight] I can't feel my legs!
我的腿失去知觉了
But I'm not a knight yet!
但我还没当上骑士
I haven't grown a sick beard or named my axe.
我还没留好胡子 也还没帮我的斧头取名字
Also, I'm supes full of turkey. It's not going well in there.
而且我吃了很多火鸡肉 我不太舒服
You'll fight under my banner.
你要以我的名义出战
And as for a name-- Toothache, obviously.
至于名字 就取叫“牙痛” 这很明显吧
Toothache... Oh, yeah! -[chuckles]
“牙痛” 好耶
Facing off against the Rose Knight is Steve of Palchukia!
玫瑰骑士的对手是柏察克亚的史蒂夫
That's right, plebes!
没错 平民们
The right choice! The only choice.
我是你们正确且唯一的选择
Behold, the host with the most.
注意了 我是最厉害的对手
The best in the west!
来自西方的强者
The undisputed Spring Fling king!
百战百胜的春假之王
Combatants, prove thine honor.
斗士们 为了荣誉而战吧
Begin!
开始
[Steve] I can't feel my legs.
我的腿失去知觉了
Oh, no. -Yeah!
糟了
Oh, no. Oh, no, no. Pepperjack?
派波杰克?
Pepperjack?
派波杰克?
Pepperjack?
派波杰克?
Where's Pepperjack?
派波杰克在哪里?
Just a few more defenses.
再来几个防御结界
Morgana's planning something that no one would expect.
莫尔加娜的计划一定令人意想不到
You've forgotten to sharpen my steel, squire.
你忘了帮我磨武器 侍从
Where is your mind at?
你到底在想什么?
I must claim victory for my dark queen.
我必须为了我的黑暗女王赢得胜利
Morgana's champion.
莫尔加娜的斗士
The Knight of Skulls is scary, ain't he? -[gasps]
骷髅骑士很吓人 对吧?
[grunts] -[Galahad] Not sure where he's from.
我不知道他来自哪里
I hear he fights like a demon.
听说他战斗起来像恶魔一样
Or for one.
他可能是为了恶魔而战
Only knights fighting in the tournament are allowed past.
只有参加比武大会的骑士才能通过
Boys' clubs.
男人俱乐部
And there!
好了
The king's chambers and Merlin's tower, completely warded.
国王的房♥间和梅林的高塔 都设下了防御结界
No evil sorceress is getting in now, eh, Arch?
邪恶的女巫进不来了 对吧 阿奇?
Oh, you've done it, all right. Overdone it.
可以了 你做得太过火了
Well, at least the castle's safe. Oy, the king summons you!
-至少城♥堡♥安全了 -喂 国王召唤你
Come with me at once! -What--
-跟我走 -什么…
Fight back!
快反击
Can't. I'm a pacifist.
不行 我是和平主义者
Pathisist?
和平猪义者?
What is pa-ci-fist?
和平主义者是什么?
Someone who refuses to participate in a war!
拒绝参战的人
A peace-monger! -A conscientious objector!
-和平分子 -良心拒服兵役者
Thanks, Blink.
谢了 亮睛睛
Keep him busy, kid! You got this!
缠住他 孩子 你做得到
What? Where are you go--
什么?你要去哪里…
Blinkous, you know how we're both complete cowards?
亮可斯 我们都是懦夫 对吧?
You more than me, but that is an accurate statement, yes.
你比我胆小 但你说得没错
Perhaps the Jim Troll Boy was right,
或许吉姆巨怪男孩是对的
and to do nothing is as bad as doing the wrong something.
什么都不做跟做错事一样糟糕
Yep, got a point.
对 有道理
Your words have moved me, brother.
你的话让我很感动 哥哥
We seek to expel these invaders for peace and harmony!
我们要为了和平的生活 驱逐这些入侵者
Who will stand with the pacifist alongside us?
谁愿意加入我们 跟和平主义者并肩作战?
Whatever.
随便啦
Never mind! Let us in!
不管了 让我们进去
Wait, stop.
等等 快停下来
We'll stand by insi--
我们会挺身而出…
Heads up!
小心
Drinks are on me.
我请你喝一杯吧
Oh, not so tough now, are you?
你也没多厉害嘛?
Yes! Yes!
太好了
Band of brothers, we did it!
同袍弟兄 我们做到了
All of us, heroes of equal measure.
我们都是平起平坐的英雄
My idea all along. -[laughing]
但这是我出的主意
Glad to see you guys finally came around.
很开心你们终于想通了
[Bagdwella] Let's boil him!
把他放进滚水里吧
[yelling] -Die, Scum-Gumm!
去死 臭伽姆族
[Jim] Whoa! Stop!
等等 住手
You can't kill him! -Why not?
-你们不能杀了他 -为什么?
I know he just tried to break, like, all my bones, but there's other ways.
我知道他想打碎我身上每一根骨头 但还有别的办法
Well said. We'll torture him!
说得好 我们可以凌虐他
[cheering] -No, pebble brains!
不 蠢蛋
He's saying, we don't have to be like Gumm-Gumms.
他的意思是 我们不用跟伽姆族一样
We can be better.
我们要比他们更好
Then what are we to do with him, Mr. Moral Superiority?
那我们该怎么处置他 道德高尚先生?
Perhaps, Blinkous, since it was your idea to snare the brute,
亮可斯 既然活捉他是你的主意
you should be in charge of his care.
就把他交给你吧
Me? And that thing?
把那个东西交给我?
Oh! Such an honor!
你应该深感荣幸
Congratulations, brother.
恭喜你 弟弟
I hate you.
我恨你
Great, grumbly gruesome.
太恐怖了
[Galahad] We have reached the time that's not the beginning,
比武大会进行到一个段落了
but not the end.
但尚未到尾声
A half-time, if you will.
这算是中场休息
Enjoy this match of misfits, my lord!
请好好享受这一场奇特的战斗 陛下
This is thoroughly degrading.
太侮辱人了
Ugh, I thought the king was in danger,
我以为国王身陷危险
not looking to use my friend as a sideshow.
没想到我的朋友被抓来演这出闹剧
Perhaps we can arrive at some sort of mutually beneficial-- Oh.
或许我们能找到 一个互惠互利的方法…
Why couldn't I have fought a gnome? I could've taken him.
为什么不让我跟地精对战? 我一定能赢
Easy. -Lift your spirits, lad.
-易如反掌 -振作精神 小子
You'll have your moment.
属于你的时刻会来临的
All right, that's enough.
好 够了
You have awoken the beast.
沉睡的野兽要苏醒了
Not bad for a winged pest.
这只长翅膀的害虫蛮厉害的
Now, the formidable Knight of Skulls and his challenger,
现在 欢迎强大的骷髅骑士 以及他的挑战者
Sir "Clairee" of the House of Nuenz!
努尼斯家族的克莱尔利爵士
What is she doing?
她在做什么?
Hey! No fair, ref! Time out! Time out!
嘿 不公平 裁判 暂停
Sorcery? That is forbidden!
巫术?禁止使用巫术
Where is Morgana?
莫尔加娜在哪里?
What is a Morgana?
莫尔加娜是什么?
Your queen! -Queen Sophia of the Dhar'k Isles?
-你的女王 -黑暗岛的苏菲亚女王?
[whimpers] Don't hurt me! -But
-不要伤害我 -但是…
The witch is disqualified!
女巫失去参赛资格
You both fight with no honor!
你们两个没有荣誉可言
Begone!
快滚
Hail Morgana!
莫尔加娜万岁
No!
不
A changeling? Protect the king!
变形者?快保护国王
That's it! Charge!
在那里 冲啊
Run free, Gumm-Gumm prince!
你自♥由♥了 伽姆族王子
At last.
终于
You'll die in Camelot, butcher!
你会葬身在卡米洛城 屠夫
Stay back! -[changeling] Fools.
-后退 -愚蠢的人类
I've already won.
我已经赢了
剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表