剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表
Meow.
喵
Your wound is festering with dark magic.
黑魔法让你的伤口恶化了
I-- I don't know if that's necessary.
我觉得没有那个必要
Oh, it's no trouble at all. You're lucky to be alive.
没事的 你很幸运你还活着
I've always wanted to use these.
我一直都很想用用看这个
Here, bite down on this.
来 咬着这个
Hey, that's my boyfriend you're operating on!
嘿 要被你开刀的是我男友耶
Oh! Humans! Sound the alarm!
是人类!快响警报
Hold! Please, Vendel of Dwoza.
等一下 拜托你 都撒的凡戴尔
I humble myself before you.
我虚心地请求你
Camelot needs your help.
卡米洛城需要你的帮忙
[Arthur] Gunmar the Black's swarm of Gumm-Gumms are ready to strike.
黑暗根玛的伽姆族大军即将来袭
The monsters seek vengeance on both our kind.
怪物想对你我双方进行报复
And after all you've done, you expect us Trolls to fight this war for you?
在你做出那些事情之后 你还指望我们巨怪帮你打仗?
No, not for me; with me, as equals.
不是帮我 是和我一起 平起平坐
Glorkus me!
我的天啊
I vow, if we win this war, we shall live in peace.
我发誓如果我们战胜了 我们将和平共处
Ha!
嘿
[chuckles] -Move your rocky butt, Calamity!
把你的大屁♥股♥移走 扫把星
Hu-hu-humans! It's an infestation!
人…类 我们被入侵了
No, I believe it's a negotiation.
不 我想我们是在谈判
By Gorgus, the king seeks an alliance! Are they mad?
天啊 国王想跟我们结盟 他们疯了吗?
Gumm-Gumms are terrifying warriors while we are but humble gravel miners.
伽姆族是可怕的战士 而我们只是卑微的砾石矿工
How do you expect us to ever defeat Gunmar?
我们怎么可能打败根玛?
We will give you a secret weapon.
我们会给你们一个秘密武器
A weapon?
武器?
You really think they can work this out?
你们真的觉得他们能合作吗?
They have to, or everyone in Camelot and Dwoza are doomed.
一定要 不然卡米洛城和都萨就完蛋了
Then so is saving history. Great.
也不能拯救历史了 真好
I assure you, all will be fine once I've completed my amulet.
我向你们保证 等我完成护身符之后 一切就会没事
So, this is the once and future Trollhunter I've heard of.
原来这就是传说中的巨怪猎人
May I have a word, alone?
我能私下跟你谈一谈吗?
Um, sure. Be right back.
当然 我马上回来
I can't believe it.
我真不敢相信
Arthur wants us Trolls fighting alongside his big, shiny knights like heroes?
亚瑟想要我们这些巨怪像英雄一样 跟他的骑士并肩作战?
Us? No one's asking you to fight, No-Name.
我们?没人提到你 无名小卒
I knew you were cursed, Callista.
我就知道你被诅咒了 卡莉斯塔
You've brought outsiders and their war into our home!
你把外来者跟他们的战争 带回我们的家乡了
[guard 1] Hey, look who it is-- Blinkous the Gumm-Gumm Tamer.
嘿 看看是谁 伽姆族驯服者 亮可斯
[guard 2] Hey, your prisoner awaits.
嘿 你的犯人在等你了
Just don't get too close to him. You know what happened to the other Troll.
不要太靠近他 你知道上次那个巨怪怎么了吧
[stammers] What happened?
他怎么了?
[guard 1] Well, beastie here pulled his eyes out.
怪兽把他的眼睛挖出来了
His eyes?
他的眼睛?
All of them? -[guard 2] Yep.
-所有的眼睛? -对
At least he couldn't see his limbs getting torn off.
至少他看不到自己的四肢被扯掉
Great Gronka Morka! - Have fun in there, Galadrigal.
-祝你玩得开心 加拉崔戈 -伟大的朗卡摩卡
Greetings, Savage One.
你好 野蛮人
I bring undergarments as a snack.
我把内衣裤带来给你当点心了
Have you eaten?
你吃过了吗?
Not my eyes!
不要挖我的眼睛
Are-- Are you all right?
你还好吗?
Why aren't you indiscriminately smashing my spine?
你为什么没有不分青红皂白地 把我摔得粉碎?
When Gunmar find out Aaarrrgghh fail, Gunmar kill Aaarrrgghh.
等根玛发现啊啊啊失败了 根玛会杀死啊啊啊
Well, that seems a tad harsh.
太严厉了吧
One may say an overreaction.
应该说是反应过度
Perhaps eating this woolly muck will lift your spirits. Plech! Oh.
或许吃掉这个毛毛的脏东西 会让你心情好一些
Go. Leave Aaarrrgghh to die.
你走吧 让啊啊啊在这里等死
Oh, my, it seems we are both lost causes.
天啊 看来我们俩都没救了
I'm no tamer of Gumm-Gumms.
我不是伽姆族驯服者
I'm a weakling, a coward, a pacifist.
我是个弱者、懦夫、和平主义者
[Aaarrrgghh] "Pa-cee-fist"...
“和平主义者”…
Don't know word.
我不知道那个词
Tasty socks.
袜子真好吃
I regret that it is beyond my power.
很遗憾 那超出我的能力范围
When you return to the present, the shard will finish its work.
当你回到现在 碎片将会完成它的使命
So, that's it, then.
看来只能这样了
[sighs] Thanks for trying, Merl.
谢谢你努力尝试 小梅
[Claire] Hey, is everything okay?
嘿 一切都还好吗?
What are you talking about? -Oh, um... nothing.
-你们在讨论什么? -没什么
Just Merlin prepping me for the trip home.
梅林只是在准备送我回家
Wait, wait, wait, you finally finished the Heart of Avalon?
等等 你终于完成阿瓦隆之心了?
It's working? -Indeed.
-它能用了? -没错
But first, we must survive the battle to come.
但首先 我们要在这场战争里 存活下来
[Arthur] Wizard...
巫师
we've reached an agreement.
我们达成共识了
Now you must convince the crowd.
现在你必须说服群众
Trolls of Dwoza, hear us now!
都萨的巨怪们 请听我们说
As we speak, death comes for us all.
在我们谈话的同时 死亡正向我们逼近
But we bring an offer of hope.
但我们带来一丝希望
Here comes the light show!
灯光秀要开始了
I've designed a grand weapon,
我设计了一个强大的武器
an amulet which will choose the greatest warrior among you
这个护身符会从你们之中 挑选出一位最伟大的战士
to banish the Gumm-Gumm menace from our realm and become the Trollhunter!
那位战士将驱逐伽姆族 并且成为巨怪猎人
Trollhunter?
巨怪猎人?
[Arthur] The amulet's power will activate Killahead Bridge,
护身符的力量会唤醒亡命桥
once a border between our worlds,
它曾是我们国度的边界
turning it into a magic prison for Gunmar and his brood,
它会变成一个魔法监牢 把根玛和他的军队
trapping them in the Darklands and ending this war!
囚禁在黑暗之地 结束这一场战争
Wow. We would finally have peace?
天哪 我们终于能获得和平了?
No more bloodshed, no more dungeons...
再也不用厮杀、没有地牢…
The Trollhunter could save our kind.
巨怪猎人能拯救我们
Stop gawking, outsider.
不要盯着它看 外来者
I, Draal, Dwoza's strongest, shall be chosen for glory!
我是卓尔 都萨最强大的战士 这份荣耀是属于我的
The battle will not be easy.
这场战斗会很艰辛
While the wizard builds this am-yoo-let,
在巫师打造这个护身符的同时
the king's men will train our bravest.
国王的手下将要训练我们的勇士
Indeed. I shall guide the-- -Yeah!
-没错 我将带领你们… -好耶
Knights Steve and Lance here to whip you big hosses into warriors!
骑士史蒂夫和兰斯 会把你们这些大块头训练成战士
Krav Maga! Turtle stance!
以色列格斗术!乌龟步法!
Then we ride for Killahead to draw Gunmar out.
之后我们要前往亡命桥 把根玛引出来
Yeah! -Yeah!
-太好了 -太好了
Well, it seems we may have a shot at surviving this after all.
看来我们有机会生存下去
One shot is the best I can offer.
我只能给你们一次机会
When Killahead activates, it shall unleash a surge of magic across the realm.
亡命桥启动时 应该会释放一股强大的魔力
Just enough to power the Heart of Avalon for a trip through time.
阿瓦隆之心就会有足够的能量 让我们穿越时空
But only one, which means everything must go according to my plan.
但只有一次机会 所以一切都必须照着我的计划进行
Hisirdoux, with me.
希沙窦斯 跟我来
I need your assistance.
我需要你的帮忙
At least we're reunited.
至少我们重逢了
We'll get through this... together.
我们能一起度过这一切的
Come on, I wanna take you somewhere.
来 我想带你去一个地方
Uh, you two take a beat.
你们休息一下吧
Merlin and I have still got to actually finish
我和梅林还要完成
the amulet all our hopes are riding on.
这个我们寄予厚望的护身符
Arthur has sorcerers of his own.
亚瑟有自己的魔法师
They won't be tricked by your impure changelings again.
他们不会再被你那些 不纯的变形者骗了
With your Decimaar Blade, all will submit to your will.
你的毁灭之剑会让所有人屈服
Do it.
动手吧
Bring the witch to me.
把女巫带来
Go, build your army.
去召集你的大军吧
Tonight, the Wild Wood will run red.
今晚 原始森林将血流成河
Our enemies will tremble.
我们的敌人将颤抖不已
All right, men-- Uh, Trolls! Trolls!
好的 男士们…巨怪们
Warfare is both art and skill.
打仗是一种技巧 也是一门艺术
Listen up, rock-jocks!
听好了 石头怪
Class is in session for Steve's Knight School of Hard Knocks and Rocks!
史蒂夫的骑士学校开课了
When I'm done with you,
等我训练完你们
the amulet will have lean, mean, kick-butt fighters to choose from.
护身符将会有 一堆骁勇的战士可以选择
Hey! If you pull it out, you eat it! -[yelps, whimpers]
嘿!挖出来就得吃掉
剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表