剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表
Meow.
喵
Sorry!
抱歉
Blast it.
见鬼
[Merlin] Hisirdoux!
希沙窦斯
What have we talked about?
我怎么跟你说的来着?
"Magic isn't a permissible shortcut to hard work."
“魔法不是怠工的捷径”
Carry on, and don't...
继续 别…
But, Master-- -..."but, Master" me.
-但是老师… -别对我说“但是老师…”
I'm just-- I know I'm capable of more than just pushing a broom.
我只是觉得扫地有点屈才
Teach me to be a proper sorcerer!
教我当个真正的魔法师吧
If there is a universal truth in this world,
如果这世上有共通的真理
it is that struggle is the flame which forges one's soul into steel.
那定是“奋斗成就钢铁般的灵魂”
Magic cannot be a crutch.
不能依赖魔法
To take the easy way out is to merely exist, Hisirdoux.
走捷径只会一事无成 希沙窦斯
So, why am I learning spells if I'm not supposed to use them?
不让用魔法 我还学它干什么?
I wanna be a wizard like you!
我想成为像你一样的巫师
With a staff and everything!
拿着权杖 威力无穷
Staffs are for those with mastery over magic,
能掌控魔法的人才能拿权杖
and magic is mastery over life.
而魔法是给能掌控人生的人
So first, you must learn how to live.
所以你先要学习如何生活
Master that lesson, and I vow your days of pushing brooms will be over.
学会了这一课 你打扫的日子很快就结束了
Blast it.
可恶
"Magic isn't a permissible shortcut to hard work."
“魔法不是怠工的捷径”
'Night, Doux! Thanks for cleaning up! -Of course!
-晚安 窦谢 多谢你留下打扫 -没问题
Right, time for the real work.
该干正事了
You ready?
准备好了吗?
'Tis my cleanest capture yet! Ha-ha!
这是我最干净利落的抓捕
Aren't you a nasty little beast?
真是个凶狠的小怪物
I figured an umber imp was the reason for all those lost pets.
我就知道宠物失踪与赭土魔有关
That is not an umber imp.
那不是赭土魔
Do you notice the three mandibles?
没看到它的三个下颌骨吗?
How it's phasing in and out of existence?
还有来无影去无踪的能力
That's a shadow mephit.
它是暗影魔蝠
And you should know your monsterology if you're going to use me as bait.
用我当诱饵 你倒是好好学怪物学啊
Either way, let's take a sec to recognize that I've--
总之 我们先承认一下我…
we've done some very good magic tonight.
我们今晚施展了非常棒的魔法
Douxie, old pal-- -No, no, no, revel in the victory.
-窦谢 伙计… -不…我们要享受胜利
We're unappreciated, Arch, silent sentinels
我们是没人感谢的暗影卫兵 阿奇
keeping the world safe from specters and demons and--
保护世界不受鬼怪和恶魔威胁…
It's out of the trap, isn't it?
它逃出来了 对吧?
[Archie] Your capture technique is still weak,
你的抓捕能力还是很弱
and you could use a couple more centuries of practice.
你应该再练几百年
I will not be lectured by someone who licks their own butt!
我才不听舔自己屁♥股♥的人的说教
[Archie] It's hygienic!
那叫讲卫生
No, no, not this one.
不…不是这个
Yes! Yes, yes, yes!
就是它
Let's see you phase through this, you little git!
看你怎么逃 小古怪
Got you-- This totally worked on that specterghast.
抓住你了…抓邪凶灵的时候很管用啊
[Archie] Back in Babylon. That was a fun night. Heads up!
巴比伦的美妙一夜 小心
No, it had five heads. [grunts] Arch! Whoa!
不 它有五个头 阿奇
Fuzz buckets! [grunting]
这次惨了
It's working!
起作用了
I've-- I've almost...
我…就快要…
worn him down!
耗光它的体力了
I've-- I've got it! I've got it! I've...
我可以的…
Also, unlike umber imps, mephits are vulnerable to fire.
与赭土魔不同 魔蝠很怕火
Saucy midge.
可恶的怪物
Your pet-munching days are over!
你没机会再吃宠物了
Say "hi" to everyone in limbo for me. -[squealing]
替我向地狱里的大家问好吧
You're welcome, Arcadia!
不客气 世外桃源
Strange. A lone shadow mephit snacking on pets.
奇怪 只有一只暗影魔蝠出来吃宠物
Where there's one, there's usually more.
它们通常成群出现
[Merlin] Hisirdoux...
希沙窦斯…
Merlin?
梅林?
Merlin? Yes!
梅林?太好了
Finally, Arch! Our moment has arrived!
阿奇 我们终于熬出头了
Hisirdoux.
希沙窦斯
Master Merlin.
梅林老师
Hisirdoux, my faithful apprentice, I need--
希沙窦斯 我忠心的徒弟 我需要…
You're darn right I've been faithful! I've been mopping for a millennium!
我都扫了一千年的地了 当然忠心了
Why didn't you send a raven or a text?
连封飞鸽传书或是短♥信♥都没有?
There's texting now, you know.
如今有短♥信♥了
I was busy, as you know. -Yeah?
-你也知道 我很忙 -是吗?
Well, I've been quite busy, too,
我也相当忙
protecting the material plane while you weren't around.
在你不在的时候保护这个物质世界
Hisirdoux, I need you-- -About time.
-希沙窦斯 我需要你… -也该是时候了
I've been practicing my incantations and my spells--
我一直在练习咒语和法术…
Enough! Matters are most dire!
够了 情况紧急
I need you to bring me the Guardians of Arcadia, with haste!
我需要你马上 带世外桃源的守护者来见我
Oh, it's our moment, all right, as errand boys.
确实熬出头了 成了跑腿的
Man, the rest of this summer's gonna eat farts.
剩下的暑假肯定无聊透顶
Yeah, it is kind of hard to top destroying an alien god.
是啊 没什么能超越摧毁外星神明
Wingman did good. Proud.
兄弟很厉害 为你骄傲
But I lost my butt-stomping, ninja-space-angel girlfriend
但我失去了超厉害 身手不凡的外星女友
and my creepslaying partner in the same afternoon.
还同时失去了爬行者猎手搭档
Yeah, I felt like that after Jim and Claire and everybody left on their quest--
在吉姆和克莱尔和大家去追寻使命后 我也有过同样的感觉
Whoa, whoa, whoa, we're talking about my problems here, buttsnack.
我在说我的事呢 笨蛋
Cat! Yum.
猫 好吃
Ooh, hey, little guy!
你好 小家伙
You lost?
你迷路了吗?
Beware. You, you are in grave danger.
小心 你们有巨大的危险
Whoa! A cat with glasses!
猫戴眼镜
The cat just talked and you're focused on its eyewear?
这只猫刚说话了 你只关心它的眼镜?
I've seen aliens, creeps, and trolls, Domzalski.
我见过外星人 爬行者和巨怪 多明沙斯基
So, yeah, I'd like to know why the talking cat's wearing glasses.
所以我好奇为什么会说话的猫戴眼镜
Bad eyesight.
视力不好
Not cat. Familiar.
不是猫 很眼熟
"Familiar"? [chuckles] No way.
眼熟?不可能
I'd remember if I met a cat with glasses.
要是见过戴眼镜的猫 我肯定有印象
No. Wizard assistant.
不 巫师的助手
"Assistant"? That's very offensive.
助手?太失礼了
I am a wizard associate, thank you very much.
我是巫师的搭档 谢谢
Now, come with me or the worst will come to pass.
跟我来 否则最可怕的事就会发生
Hey! Are you threatening me, pussycat?
你在威胁我们吗?小猫咪
No, I'm warning you.
不 我在警告你们
Put simply, the world as you know it is about to end.
简单来说 你们熟知的世界要终结了
Meow.
喵
[Toby] Wha...
什么…
Aw, not again! [yelling]
又来了?
Sorry, this is a lot to process!
抱歉 这信息量太大了
Pets can talk? The world is ending? Again?
宠物会说话?世界要终结?又终结?
Not the best timing, I know, but we need your help all the same.
我知道时机不巧 但我们还是需要你们的帮助
Douxie? Wai-- Hold up!
窦谢?等等
I thought you worked at the cafe or were, like, a model or something.
我以为你是餐厅服务生 或在当模特什么的
There's a lot about me you don't know.
我还有很多你不了解的一面
Whoa! -What?
-天啊 -什么?
Come on, then.
请进
The answers to all your questions are within.
你们所有问题的答案都在里面
Yeah, right. In a bookstore?
在书店里?
[Toby] Ah! There's flying books.
什么?会飞的书
Whoa!
天啊
Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh!
天啊…
Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh!
天啊…
So cool! So cool! So cool!
太酷了…
Ooh, what's that? -[Merlin] Put that down!
-那是什么? -把它放下
Thank the ether you're here.
你们终于来了
We haven't a moment to waste.
我们时间不多了
[Toby laughing] -Whoa! Crusty, creepy dude!
坏脾气的怪老头
Though, I had hoped for more, Hisirdoux.
我以为还会有其他人 希沙窦斯
I tried. I couldn't find the changelings or the aliens.
我找过了 我找不到变形者或外星人
剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表