剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表
You fight like a lady.
你打架时像个女人
Oh, I don't, but I have a friend who does.
不 但我的朋友打架时像个女人
You are not worthy!
你不配
That was for Lancelot!
那是为了兰斯洛特报仇
Thank you, scary fish lady.
谢谢你 可怕的鱼女士
Waka chaka! -Away, you vile jackanapes!
-哇卡查卡 -滚开 邪恶的小鬼
Be brave, brother!
鼓起勇气 弟弟
Stand valiantly against the tyranny of our oppressors.
勇敢对抗欺压我们的暴君
Dictatious!
迪可泰西斯
Blinkous! -Dictatious!
-亮可斯 -迪可泰西斯
Come back with him, you detestable swine! [snarls]
快把他带回来 可恶的猪头
Aaarrrgghh, you came back for me!
啊啊啊 你回来救我了
Aaarrrgghh like Blinky. Give hope.
啊啊啊喜欢亮睛睛 你带给我希望
Paci-fist!
和平主义者
That's not exactly how that works, but thank you, nonetheless.
和平不是那样的 不过还是谢谢你
We must find my brother. This way, quickly!
我们必须去找我哥哥 快走
She's too powerful! We have no choice but to seal her away!
她太强大了 我们必须把她封印起来
I know. I'll try to buy some ti--
我知道 我要争取时间…
[Morgana] Oh, shame!
真可惜
Little Douxie finally gets his staff, just in time to die with it!
小窦谢终于拿到魔杖了 但却变成他的陪葬品
You can't even wield it! -[grunts]
你连魔杖都不会用
You should stick to your usual tricks.
你还是玩老把戏就好
Use the power of your staff! Make it your own!
召唤魔杖的力量 让它成为你的力量
What? -Bleeding balroths!
-什么? -乖乖不得了
This is nuclear!
太猛了
Did you just strike me with a-- a lute?
你刚刚用鲁特琴打我?
Uh-uh-uh-uh. No, uh-uh.
不
Spellcaster guitar, darling. -[riff plays]
这是魔法吉他 亲爱的
Needs tuning, though.
但还没调音
I meant make it your own weapon!
我的意思是让它成为你的武器
Well, this is technically an "axe."
严格来说 它算是“战斧”
Hisirdoux, this is no time for dreadful music!
希沙窦斯 现在不是弹奏烂音乐的时候
Dreadful? -Absolutely infernal.
-烂音乐? -不堪入耳
No worries, this is just the opening track!
别担心 这只是开场曲目
What do you hope to do? Blow out our eardrums?
你意欲为何?震破我们的耳膜?
Well, pardon me if this rock is too freakin' awesome
很遗憾你们这些中古世纪的保守派
for your medieval sensibilities!
不懂得欣赏酷炫的摇滚乐
Enough of your noise!
吵死了
And... nope.
看来…不行
Plan B.
后备计划
Do not fret, Merlin.
别慌 梅林
You'll find a new apprentice to replace him.
你一定能找到新徒弟的
Are people not dispensable, after all? [grunts]
毕竟每个人都能被取代吧?
Archie! -[grunting]
阿奇
Arch, light me!
阿奇 给我光
[Douxie] Hurry!
快点
I can't hold her that long!
我快挡不住她了
You've lost yourself, Morgana!
你迷失了自我 莫尔加娜
Bound to dark magic.
你跟黑魔法密不可分
I have no choice but to seal you away!
所以我只好把你封印起来
Sigilia infractum!
封印结界
She's too powerful. -Master!
-老师 -她太强大了
You have to finish this alone.
接下来就交给你了
Sigilia infractum!
封印结界
Causera!
封
I will destroy you all!
我要摧毁你们
No matter what it takes, no matter where you go,
不管你们逃到哪里 我会不计一切代价
I will end all that you love until you feel my agony!
夺走你们的所爱 让你们感受到我的痛苦
Hey! Hands off my teacher!
嘿 不准碰我的老师
I swear on your lives, I shall rise again!
我以你们的性命发誓 我会东山再起
Already seen it. You don't win.
我已经预见未来了 你不会获胜的
See you in 900 years!
900年后见
Douxie! Are you okay?
窦谢 你还好吗?
That's-- That's disgusting!
太…恶心了
Well...
好吧…
I think we just saved history.
看来我们拯救了历史
And took down a ninth-level sorceress.
还击败了九级的女巫
Merlin would be proud.
梅林一定很骄傲
Yeah, if he wasn't out cold.
对 可惜他昏过去了
She's awesome!
她太酷了
Like some sort of super Troll fighter!
就像无敌的巨怪战士
Yeah, but we need to get her to the bridge and past him.
对 但我们要让她上桥 穿过那个家伙的防线
Your king is gone! -[man yells]
你们的国王已死
The only thing that rules now is fear.
现在你们只剩下恐惧了
Come, my brothers and sisters!
来吧 我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
I know you're afraid, but never forget that fear is the precursor to valor.
我知道你们很害怕 但别忘了恐惧的背后就是勇气
[Deya] And to strive and triumph in the face of fear
勇于面对恐惧、战胜恐惧
is what it means to be a hero!
才能成为英雄
Together, we push back the darkness
让我们一起抵抗黑暗
and those that would see our end!
以及想终结我们的黑暗势力
We got your back, Deya! Get to the bridge!
我们罩着你 黛亚 快上桥
For glory!
为了荣耀
Mundane, simple creature.
无趣、平凡的生物
You stain magic.
你是魔法界的污点
You are nothing in our eyes.
你对我们来说微不足道
Wanna dance, big horns?
来跳舞吧?大角怪
Bushigal!
该死
How did a gutter Troll strike down a formidable wizard?
肮脏的巨怪 怎么可能击败强大的巫师?
I won't fall so easy.
我决不会轻易败下阵来
[Jim] Now, Deya! Put the Amulet in the bridge!
趁现在 黛亚 把护身符放在桥上
Who are you that has brought the end of Trolls?
是谁带领巨怪走向灭亡?
Deya, the Trollhunter.
我是黛亚 巨怪猎人
And all I bring is the end of you!
走向灭亡的人是你
Oh, buckets!
糟糕
Thank you, Trollhunter.
谢谢你 巨怪猎人
You delivered us.
你拯救了我们
[all] Hail, Deya the Deliverer!
救赎者黛亚万岁
I couldn't have done this without you, Jim.
没有你 我不可能做得到 吉姆
You're going to do great things, Deya.
你的前途不可限♥量♥ 黛亚
Oh, and when you're looking for a new Heartstone, skip New Jersey.
对了 你下次要找心之石时 跳过新泽西州吧
Trust me, California has better weather.
相信我 加州的天气好多了
Goodbye, Lancelot.
再见 兰斯洛特
I'll remember everything you taught me.
我会记得你教导我的一切
I'll reform the Round Table, the knights will fight again,
我会重新集结圆桌骑士 骑士们会再次出征
and they'll all have great hair.
并且拥有最帅气的发型
[man] Look, the castle!
快看 城♥堡♥
[woman] That is so strange!
太奇怪了
Imagine!
不可置信
Blessed be!
太神奇了
Have you ever seen such a good sight?
你们有见过如此美丽的画面吗?
We miscalculated. The balance is lost.
我们失算了 平衡被破坏了
I feel so much pain.
我感到十分痛苦
So many lives lost.
这么多人丧生
This was not worth it.
太不值得了
We will readjust and return in time.
我们要重整旗鼓 再卷土重来
Oh, brother.
哥哥
Torn from this mortal coil!
你脱离尘世了
How will I carry on without you?
我要怎么独自过活?
Aaarrrgghh alone, too.
啊啊啊也是一个人
Aaarrrgghh and Blinky be alone together?
啊啊啊跟亮睛睛一起孤单?
I would enjoy a companion.
我很乐意有人作伴
Everybody, ready yourselves. We don't have much time.
大家准备好 我们没有太多的时间
I'll dial us in for when we left.
我们要回到未来了
But what's gonna happen when we get there?
我们抵达时该怎么办?
The danger we escaped, it'll be waiting for us.
我们先前逃离的危机还是在等着我们
And Jim's still hurt.
而且吉姆受伤了
Claire, about that...
克莱尔 关于这件事…
Jim is-- -Ready to face the inevitable.
-吉姆… -准备好面对现实了
Jim, are you sure?
吉姆 你确定吗?
Jim? -[sighs]
吉姆?
剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表