剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表
but the fight's not over yet.
但这场抗争还没结束
There's still time to make things right for those you've wronged.
你还有机会为了你辜负的人 做出正确的事
Help me save them.
帮我拯救他们
Who are you, boy?
孩子 你是谁?
I am Hisir--
我是希沙…
I'm nobody.
我谁都不是
History won't remember me.
我不会在历史上留名
Stories won't be told about me,
我不会出现在故事里
but I won't let that stop me from fighting for what is right.
但我还是会为了正义而战
You are Arthur Pendragon.
而你是亚瑟潘德拉贡
No matter what happens today, I know for a fact that your story will be told.
不管今天发生什么事 我知道你的故事会流传下去
But it's up to you what legacy you leave behind--
但你的故事要由你自己来写…
an epitaph...
你想留下墓志铭…
or a legend.
还是一个传奇
But who will stand with me?
但有谁会跟我并肩而战?
Galahad, stands with his king!
加拉哈德会跟他的国王并肩而战
I will stand with you!
我会跟你并肩而战
[Steve] Sir Steve's got your back, King-o!
史蒂夫爵士会支持你 大国王
And I. -You'll need air support.
-还有我 -你会需要空中支援
Then let Camelot be remembered as the warriors we were born.
我们是天生的战士 让卡米洛城名留青史吧
[all] Huzzah!
-上吧 -上吧
Callista...
卡莉斯塔…
It'll keep doing that, trust me.
它会一直回来的 相信我
It chose you.
它选择了你
Your haunted clock's wrong, Jim.
你的鬼时钟选错了 吉姆
Why would anything believe I'm a hero?
怎么会有东西相信我是一个英雄?
[Merlin's voice] Trollhunter, rise and become.
巨怪猎人 觉醒吧
Maybe it knows something you don't.
或许它知道一些你不知道的事
How am I supposed to lead a bunch of Trolls
我要怎么带领一群
who don't give a slorr's knuckle about me?
完全不在乎我的巨怪?
You know, I was chosen to be a hero, too,
我也曾被选中当英雄
and no one liked it either.
大家也都很反对
They called me "Jim the Baby-Handed."
他们叫我“小手吉姆”
At least you had that.
至少你有绰号♥
I'm nothing-- no village, no family.
我什么都没有 没有家乡、没有家人
I don't even have a real name.
我连名字都没有
I've seen you break out of Camelot, outrun a legion of knights,
我看过你逃出卡米洛城 甩掉一大群骑士
and save a crazy time-traveling Troll like me.
还救了我这个时空旅行的巨怪疯子
I still think you're crazy, by the way.
我还是觉得你是个疯子
I'm afraid, Jim.
我很害怕 吉姆
My friends taught me it's okay to be afraid,
我的朋友们让我学会害怕没有关系
'cause you can do anything, even make a name for yourself.
因为你什么都做得到 甚至能扬名天下
Jim, the sun. Time to go.
吉姆 太阳快出来了 该走了
Hope to see you on the battlefield.
希望能在战场上见到你
We need you... Trollhunter.
我们需要你…巨怪猎人
"Deya"...
“黛亚…”
I like it. I remember that name. -[amulet whirs]
我喜欢 我记得这个名字
[Merlin's voice] Rise, Deya, the Trollhunter.
起身吧 巨怪猎人黛亚
One king cannot stand against an army, Arthur!
一个国王无法阻挡整支军队 亚瑟
It's a good thing he has an army!
幸好他有一整支军队
Perfect! More meat for my troops.
太完美了 我的部队能吃更多人肉了
Berserkers, tenderize them!
狂暴者们 来料理这些肉吧
Living cannonballs! Look alive!
活生生的炮弹 小心点
We must hold Killahead Bridge,
我们必须守住亡命桥
no matter what nightmares Gunmar throws at us.
不管根玛派出什么梦魇来对付我们
Come on, Cal.
快来 小卡
We need you.
我们需要你
Arthur, I can smell your fear!
亚瑟 我能闻到你的恐惧
[Gumm-Gumm] It's leaking out of his pantaloons!
从你的裤子里漏出来了
Prepare to be crushed!
准备好被击垮吧
Today's as good as any to die.
今天是赴死的好日子
Though I never learned to read.
虽然我还没学会识字
Aja, if you ever get this, these are my last words...
阿贾 如果你看到这个 这是我的遗言…
sad face.
哭脸
Send.
寄出
Knights of the Round Table,
圆桌骑士
our battle cry will shake the heavens
我们的呐喊声会震撼天地
and awake the old gods to witness.
古老的神明会被摇醒 前来作证
Today, we say "no more" to fear and darkness!
今天 我们要对恐惧和黑暗说“不”
For Camelot and glory! -[all cheering]
为了卡米洛城和荣耀而战
I know the Trollhunter isn't here, but we are!
我知道巨怪猎人不在这里 但我们都在
Champions!
英雄
And when I get us all home, brunch on me!
等我们回家后 我请大家吃早午餐
For Camelot! - For Camelot!
-为了卡米洛 -为了卡米洛
USA! US-- uh...
美国…
Cam-e-lot! Cam-e-lot!
卡米洛
Hisirdoux, our fates may be uncertain,
希沙窦斯 我不知道我们的命运会如何
but there's one thing I am sure of--
但我确信一件事…
I chose you well.
我选择你是对的
Let's show these blokes the power of wizards!
让这些家伙看看巫师的厉害
And so the battle begins...
战争即将开打
[Bellroc] And the reign of humanity ends.
人类的统治即将结束
For Camelot!
为了卡米洛
剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表