剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表
Look what the cat dragged in.
看看谁被猫拖进来了
Get it?
懂吗?
"Cat drag-in"!
你被猫拖进来了
It's a play on words!
我在玩文字游戏
I slay myself!
我快被自己笑死了
Archie? My cuddly little shapeshifter.
阿奇 我可爱的变形者
Come here. -Oh, Father!
-过来 -父亲
When did you get so big?
你什么时候长那么大了?
Very funny, yes.
真幽默
You don't see me talking about all those gray scales, do you?
我从不提起你的灰色鳞片 对吧?
Dad, this is my dear friend, Douxie.
爸 这是我的好朋友 窦谢
So, I finally get to meet your wizard familiar.
我终于见到你的巫师好友了
Pleased to make your acquaintance, Mr. Charlemagne, the Devourer.
很高兴认识你 吞噬者查理曼先生
Please. My friends call me "Charlie."
别拘束 朋友都叫我“查理”
Let's retire to my dragon's den.
我们去我的龙窝吧
I'm sure Archibald told you
我相信阿奇一定跟你提过
all about my famous blood-berry pies.
我远近驰名的莓果派吧?
"Blood-berry"?
“莓果”?
There's no time for tea! The Arcane Order is back.
我们没时间喝茶了 神秘会回来了
They--
他们…
[Archie] Killed Merlin.
杀死了梅林
Merlin's... dead?
梅林死了?
So, you're after the Seals, hmm?
所以你在找封印?
And we think this will tell us how to find them.
我们觉得这个能帮我们找到它们
Of course. He never wrote anything in large print.
当然 他从不用大字体
Mm. Ancient Draconic.
古老的龙族语
The first letter is an "H."
第一个字母是“H”
Aw, come on!
拜托
We don't have forever! The world's at stake here!
我们没时间了 这攸关世界的存亡
I'll need my reading glasses.
我需要我的老花眼镜
Be back in two shakes of a wyvern's tail.
我马上回来
Where did I put those things?
我把它们放在哪里了?
Oh, a "real monster," eh? -[lapping]
你说他是“真正的怪兽”?
You think you're the only one with father issues, hmm?
你不是唯一有父子情结的人 好吗?
Jim, where are you?
吉姆 你在哪里?
[Morgana] Handmaiden!
侍女
[Claire] You here for a fight?
你来找我打架吗?
Whatever the Order's planning, I won't let you win!
不管神秘会有什么计划 我不会让你得逞的
I'm not here for the Order!
我不是为了神秘会来到这里
I don't believe it! You're always up to something.
我不相信 你总是不安好心
I don't have time to quarrel with you, child!
我没时间跟你争吵 孩子
I'm here to save my brother.
我是来救我哥哥的
[Morgana] I must know if my Arthur still exists.
我必须知道我的亚瑟是否还存在
You want to save your brother. I want to save Jim.
你想救你哥哥 而我想救吉姆
[Claire] Truce? We'll hold off killing each other
停战吧?我们先别急着杀对方
until after we find Jim and Arthur's souls.
找到吉姆和亚瑟的灵魂后再说吧
Wise. I always said we're more alike than you know.
明智的选择 我早说过我们比你想的还要相像
[Claire] Perhaps.
或许吧
[Charlie] Oh, where are the...?
到底在哪里?
Archie, why did you make your dad sound like a terrifying beast?
阿奇 你为什么要把你♥爸♥爸 形容成可怕的怪兽?
[Charlie] They're here somewhere! -Truthfully, I was embarrassed.
-一定在某个地方 -老实说 我觉得很丢脸
Dad's a walking pun factory.
我爸爸很爱说双关语
The legends seemed better than the truth.
传说比现实好太多了
Then again, compared to Merlin, who was...
不过拿他跟梅林相比…
Not the type to make tea and biscuits. -[Archie] Yes.
-梅林可不会泡茶跟烤饼干 -对
And now that he's, well, gone,
而他现在不在了
I'm more worried about you. You know you can talk to me, right?
我比较担心你 你知道你能找我倾诉吧?
I can't help but think...
我不禁在想…
what if Merlin was more like Charlie?
如果梅林像查理一点呢?
If he hadn't saved me in that alley,
如果他那天没有在小巷里救我一命
[sighs] would I be a completely different wizard?
我会成为截然不同的巫师吗?
We don't get to choose everyone that comes into our lives.
我们不能选择让谁进入我们的人生
Or when they leave.
或什么时候离开
Ta-da! Would you believe
好了 你们相信
they were on my head the whole time? -[Douxie sighs]
眼镜原来一直在我头上吗?
Please. Just tell me what it says. -[Charlie] Mm.
拜托 请你告诉我上面写着什么
"Hisirdoux, if anyone could figure this out, it'd be you..."
“希沙窦斯 我相信只有你能搞懂这个…”
[Merlin's voice] Since you're reading this, clearly, I'm dead.
既然你在读这一段 表示我已经死了
I kept many secrets close at hand,
我保守了许多秘密
but now I entrust you with this, my final one.
但现在我要把最后这个秘密托付给你
The Genesis Seals can be reached... [voice fades]
要得到创世纪封印…
[Charlie] "...by destroying my staff."
“就要毁掉我的法杖”
What? Wait, destroy his staff?
等等 毁掉他的法杖?
There's no time to waste, my boy.
没时间可以浪费了 孩子
You've got a world to save!
你要去拯救世界
A wizard's staff is everything to them.
巫师的法杖是他最重要的东西
Look, are you sure that you translated it correctly?
你确定你的翻译是对的?
Uh! [panting] -Dad!
爸
Wait! Don't rush me! -Douxie, Dad, play nice!
-等等 别赶我 -窦榭、爸 别吵架
Careful, boy. You're playing with fire.
小心点 孩子 你在玩火
[Claire] Wait.
等等
I can feel him.
我能感受到他
[Claire] There!
在那里
The Bridge. It binds his human soul,
那座桥困住了他的灵魂
his inner torment, manifested from the physical realm--
显示出他在现实世界中的内心挣扎
I know. You did this to me once.
我知道 你曾对我做过一样的事
Ah, yes. We had fun.
对了 那时真好玩
Jim? -[blade scrapes]
吉姆?
[Jim] A Trollhunter answers every call...
巨怪猎人有求必应
Jim, I know there's still a piece of you in there.
吉姆 我知道你还在里面
[Jim] I must protect my friends...
我必须保护我的朋友们
from Bular, Gunmar, the Green Knight.
抵抗布拉、根玛和绿骑士
Jim, please. -He's too far gone.
-吉姆 拜托你 -他没救了
Remember our first date? Or that night after the dance?
记得我们第一次约会吗? 或是舞会隔晚?
We've been through so much together.
我们一切经历了许多事
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
For so long I felt guilty
我一直以来都很愧疚
that I wasn't strong enough to save you in the woods.
我不够强 没能在森林里拯救你
But I've fought across time and space to bring you back.
但我对抗时空 只为了让你回到我身边
It can't all have been for nothing.
不可能徒劳无功
I'll always love you.
我会一直爱着你
Claire? You found me.
克莱尔?你找到我了
Jim! Fight it, Jim!
吉姆 抵抗它 吉姆
Claire? Help me!
克莱尔?救我
Don't give up!
不要放弃
We're going to make it through this, together!
我们一定能一起撑过去
We cannot stay here. -Jim was in there.
-我们不能留在这里 -吉姆还在里面
Which means I can save him!
表示我能拯救他
If there's hope for him, there's hope for my brother.
如果他还有希望 我哥哥就还有希望
And myself.
我也是
Oh, dear.
糟了
Never challenge a dragon.
永远不准挑战龙
Father, Hisirdoux, I miss him, too.
父亲、希沙窦斯 我也很想念他
But you know, Merlin's not the only family you had.
但梅林不是你唯一的家人
[Charlie] He's right.
他说得对
Family isn't only who you have.
家人不只是家里的人
It's also who you're with.
陪伴你的人也是家人
Did you know, Archibald used to be
你知道阿奇曾经是
the cutest little dragon you've ever seen?
你所见过最可爱的小龙吗?
[gasps] Father, please!
父亲 拜托你
Burn that!
把它烧掉
Archie always wanted to explore the world,
阿奇在第一次变身之前
even before he took his first form.
就一直想去探索世界
[Charlie] And when he chose a cat,
当他选择变成猫时
[grunts] -that broke my dragon heart.
深深伤了我的龙心
He became a familiar--
他成了巫师随从
a lower profession.
比较低阶的职业
But if a cat is what he wants,
但如果他想当猫
a cat is fine with me. -[purring]
我也没意见
[Charlie] I realized I had to let him go,
我发觉我必须放手
剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表