剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表
Claire, the shard in...
克莱尔 碎片…
There is no cure.
是无法被治愈的
[gasps] -That's what Merlin told me earlier.
梅林之前跟我说过了
That's crazy! We can find something!
不可能 一定有办法
I'll learn a spell. We can stay here.
我能学咒语 我们可以留在这里
If we don't all go back right now, the future won't exist.
如果我们不回去 未来就不会存在
And what kind of hero would I be if I sacrificed everyone else?
如果我让所有人牺牲 还算什么英雄?
Not to be ironic, but we're out of time.
我不是在说讽刺的话 但我们没时间了
No!
不
Douxie, tell him! We can fix this!
窦谢 快跟他说 我们能想到办法的
You can fix this!
你能想到办法
I'm sorry, Claire. He's right.
抱歉 克莱尔 他说得没错
We must go back now, but when we do, we'll find a way to reverse this.
我们必须回去了 但我们会想办法扭转过去
I promised I would return you home, and I am,
我保证我会让你安全回家
but the portal can only stay open for a few moments.
但传送门快要关闭了
This is our one shot. Trust me.
这是我们唯一的机会 相信我
You said to make the tough calls, old man.
你说过我必须做出困难的抉择 老头
I hope I'm doing the right thing.
希望我的选择是正确的
There has to be another way.
一定有别的办法
This isn't fair!
这太不公平了
That seems to be a reoccurring thing with us.
我们好像总是会碰上这种事
You sure you wanna keep dating me?
你确定要继续跟我交往吗?
I'd date you for a hundred lifetimes, Jim Lake.
我生生世世都要跟你在一起 吉姆力基
Hey, we'll figure this out.
嘿 我们会想到办法的
We always find a way to save each other.
我们总是有办法拯救对方
Farewell, and thanks, fellow Trollhunter.
再会了 还有谢谢你 巨怪猎人伙伴
Goodbye, me! Ooh! Ooh, ooh!
再见 我自己
I'll finish all the tasks you gave me, even if it takes centuries!
就算要花上几世纪的时间 我也会把你交代的工作做完
Man, Camelot was crazy!
天啊 卡米洛城真的太疯狂了
Why don't they ever talk about that in the history books?
历史书籍怎么都没提过?
My burden to bear.
我要背负的重担
剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表