剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表
Ha! The books are my brother's specialty. -No, listen!
-会念书的是我哥哥 -不 听着!
Gunmar's going to attack Killahead.
根玛会袭击亡命桥
You're supposed to help the humans fight!
你应该要帮助人类抵御他
I didn't realize he's a court jester, too.
原来他还是一位宫廷小丑
But it's history! It has to happen!
但这是历史!这是一定会发生的事!
That's what makes it history! -Where are you going?
-所以才叫做历史! -你们要去哪里?
Oh, we won't be long. Just need to dispose of the rubbish.
我们只是要去倒垃圾 马上就会回来
Whatever.
随便啦
You can't keep your heads in the sand forever.
你们不能永远逃避
Sooner or later, you'll have to pick a side.
你们迟早要选边站
Yes, well, we will look forward to that.
对 我们很期待
We hope you enjoyed your stay in Dwoza.
希望你们在都萨玩得很开心
I've stayed in outhouses that were better!
茅房♥都比这里好!
The Gumm-Gumms have arrived! It's the end times!
伽姆族来了!末日降临了!
Close the gates! -Whatever.
-快关栅门! -随便啦
Not yet, you idiot! -[screams] Let me in!
-先别关门 白♥痴♥! -让我进去!
I'm too young to die! [sobs] -The Galadrigal line must survive!
-我还年轻! -加拉崔戈家不能绝后!
Brother, we're doomed.
哥哥 我们死定了
Aaarrrgghh bring message.
啊啊啊带来讯息
Join Gunmar or die.
加入根玛 不然就准备受死
We made it! Thanks to you.
-成功了! -多亏有你
This lake stinks like butt thunder!
这座湖臭死了!
I'd say we've arrived.
看来我们到了
Yeah, but where's Merlin? -Gah!
对 但梅林在哪里?
Uh, he can handle himself.
他能照顾好自己
Let's just stick to the plan and find the Lady.
我们按照原定计划 去找仙子吧
And everything will be fine.
然后一切就会没事了
What the...?
搞什么…
[whispers] Come on, Steve. Get it together.
快点 史蒂夫 振作点
Knights don't scare.
骑士永不畏惧
It's... it's her!
是…她!
I am the Lady, Nimue, Eldest of Oracles.
我是湖中仙子妮妙 最古先知
Why do you seek me?
你们为什么来找我?
Okay, everyone, just be nice to the goddess.
好 各位 对女神有礼貌一点
I'll sort this.
让我来
Oh, mighty Lake Lady...
伟大的湖中仙子!
we are here to request your aid.
我们来寻求您的帮助
And we're missing an old wizard, if you've seen one.
我们还搞丢了一位老巫师 不知道您是否有看到他
[Nimue] I can give you what you seek.
我能满足你们心中的渴望
Only you can help us on our quest
只有您能帮我们
to fix Excalibur and save Camelot.
修复王者圣剑 拯救卡米洛城
[Nimue] That is not which you truly desire.
那不是你内心真正的渴望
You seek redemption from a scorned mentor.
你渴望鄙视你的老师能原谅你
Escape from guilt.
你渴望能逃离罪恶感
Validation of knighthood. -What?
-你渴望得到骑士团的认可 -什么?
And you seek...
而你渴望…
roasted salmon?
烤鲑鱼?
Guilty.
被您说中了
What? Come on, Arch!
什么?拜托 阿奇!
[Nimue] You are not the first to try and deceive me.
你们不是第一位想蒙骗我的人
You are not worthy!
你们不配!
Uh, guys...
各位…
Uh, Mr. Magic Man?
魔法先生?
That is no lady!
那不是仙子!
[Nimue] You seek, you take,
你们需索无度
and all receive their final reward.
你们将会得到报应
Time to prove my knightly skills.
是时候展现我的骑士技能了
I'll protect thou-- thee.
我会保护鲤们…你们
Uh, huzzah!
上啊!
[both] Steve!
-史蒂夫! -史蒂夫!
[Nimue] Now, onto your rewards.
现在你们的报应即将到来
Let me out! Let me out, man!
放我出去 老兄!
The talking door was right!
会说话的门是对的!
[sobs] I'm not-- I'm not a knight!
我不是…真正的骑士
I'm just...
我只是…
fish food!
鱼饲料!
Oh, hey, Merl. Good to see you.
嗨 小梅 很高兴见到你
What are you doing down here? -I was negotiating!
-你怎么会在这里? -我本来在跟她谈判
But if you're here, then... Hisirdoux!
如果你在这里 表示…希沙窦斯!
[Nimue] Such puny creatures make tasty meals.
弱小的生物真好吃!
I hate to say it, but perhaps we should've stayed in the ship!
现在说可能太迟了 但或许我们该乖乖待在船里!
We need to subdue her so she'll fix Excalibur!
我们需要制伏她 逼她修复王者圣剑!
We need to get Steve out of this seaside freak show!
我们需要把史蒂夫 从水怪的肚子里救出来!
Oh, fuzz buckets.
真是糟糕透顶
You've been a very bad Lake Lady!
你这个湖中仙子太坏了!
Hey, I-- I did it.
嘿 我做到了
I'm a hero.
我是一个英雄
My revenge tasted so sweet.
报仇的滋味太美妙了
Wait, revenge? What revenge?
等等 报仇?报什么仇?
You attacked us, lady!
是你先攻击我们的 仙子!
Long ago, I gave him the blade,
很久以前 我把圣剑交给他
but he imprisoned me here in this cave without hope.
但他把我关在这个洞窟里
Wait, Merlin trapped you here?
等等 梅林把你关在这里?
[growls] Now my prison will be your tomb.
现在我的监牢将会变成你们的坟墓
Take her down, man, or we're all gonna get dead!
快杀了她 老兄 不然我们全都会死翘翘!
[Archie] But who'll repair Excalibur, Douxie?
但圣者王剑怎么办 窦谢?
[Claire] Well, she's not going to!
她不会修复它的
What do we do, Douxie?
我们该怎么做 窦谢?
Tenebris exilium!
暗黑驱逐!
Wait, you let that tentacle lady bounce? -And destroyed Excalibur?
-等等 你要放走八爪女? -还毁了王者圣剑?
What are you waiting for? Just go!
你还在等什么?快走!
I may not know how to fix this...
我虽然不知道该怎么挽救这一切…
but I do know that you shouldn't be stuck in here.
但我知道你不该被关在这里
[Nimue] You are...
你…
different.
很不一样
You are kind.
你心地善良
This gift must be repaid.
我必须报答你
The sword was meant for those worthy.
只有配得上它的人才能拥有它
Do good with it.
不要辜负它
I shall return it to its rightful place.
我会把它还给它的主人
Thank you, Scary Monster Lake Lady.
谢谢你 可怕的湖中怪兽仙子
Good-bye!
再见!
Sorry I almost slayed you, Monster Lady!
抱歉我差点杀了你 怪兽仙子!
Hisirdoux, what have you done?
希沙窦斯 你做了什么好事?
Is that Excalibur?
那是王者圣剑吗?
Indeed.
没错
I've resecured Camelot's stability, just as you'd planned.
我依照你的计划行事 卡米洛城能回归平静了
We must return to Camelot, where we will discuss your blunders later.
我们该回卡米洛城了 晚点再讨论你的缺失
Nice work, Teach.
做得好 老师
And I got a monster trophy! Whoo!
我也拿到怪兽战利品了!
Quest!
任务成功!
Poor girl.
可怜的女孩
Rest in peace, young one.
安息吧 孩子
May the spirits guide you home.
让先灵带领你回家
[Bellroc] Death.
死亡
Disgusting.
太恶心了
Your time is not done.
你的时辰未到
Why?
为什么?
[Bellroc] Because you will be our champion.
因为你将成为我们的斗士
剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表