剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表
Gravity!
地心引力
[Claire] Oh, no! Oh!
不
No, no, no! Go back to sleep, Big Jim!
不 继续睡觉 大吉姆
[Claire] Steve!
史蒂夫
No! Agh! Yah-hh!
不!
[Bellroc] It's weakening!
它的力量变弱了
We are almost free!
我们快要自♥由♥了
Where is the boy wizard?
巫师男孩在哪里?
[Bellroc] He's after Nari!
他去找娜丽了
Nari!
娜丽
Oh, thank you. Though the Order will surely rip your soul to pieces.
谢谢你 但神秘会一定会把你的灵魂碎尸万段
We need to work on your pep talks.
你必须学学如何鼓励别人
Douxie! Douxie! Seems the Order's back from time, which means we're out of it.
窦谢 神秘会从时间轮回中逃出来了 表示我们没时间了
Hurry! -[Douxie] Nari, you must keep running.
-快点 -娜丽 你必须不断地逃跑
[Douxie] Never stop.
不能停下来
[Douxie] You can't let the Arcane Order--
不能让神秘会…
[Bellroc] Nari! -[Douxie] --find you.
-娜丽 -找到你
Go! Agh!
快跑
What is this?
这是什么?
[Skrael] An Infinite Corridor? Agh!
无限长廊?
Beginner's magic.
入门的魔法
You think this will hold us?
你以为这能挡住我们?
[Douxie] Buttsnacks! Ha!
臭家伙们
You will die for this!
你要以死谢罪
That was kind of the plan.
这正是我的计划
But it was worth it so my friends-- and Nari-- could get away.
但如果我的朋友们和娜丽能趁机逃走 就值得了
[Toby] Claire! -Jim!
-克莱尔 -吉姆
Aaarrgghh remind Jim who he was.
啊啊啊能让吉姆看清自己的真面目
Master Jim, snap out of it!
吉姆大人 清醒点
We are your friends. -[growls]
我们是你的朋友
My tooth! [laughs]
我的牙齿
Oh, no!
糟了
Come on, Jimbo. It's Toby, your best friend. [yelps]
别这样 吉姆 我是托比 你最好的朋友
Oh, no, oh, no! -[roars]
糟了…
Jim Lake Jr., I know you can hear me!
小吉姆力基 我知道你听得见
I know you're still in there.
我知道你还在里面
Get out of my head! -Oh-hh!
从我脑海中滚出来
[Claire] I promised I'd come back for you!
我曾发誓我会回来找你
Now fight it, Jim!
抵抗它 吉姆
No! My soul belongs to the king!
不 我的灵魂属于我的国王
Agh! -I have escaped death, and I shall again.
我曾逃过死劫 这次也能逃过一劫
Why do you fight, sister?
妹妹 你为了什么而战?
This is what you wanted-- to fix the world.
这就是你要的 净化这个世界
The world isn't ours anymore.
这个世界已经不属于我们了
You have failed to destroy it.
你无法摧毁它
I have failed to save it.
而我无法拯救它
[Morgana] Perhaps they can fare better.
或许他们能做得比我们更好
You are no longer worthy of wielding Excalibur!
你再也不配拥有王者圣剑了
[chanting] Magda mani achtenebris! -No!
-马格达马尼阿天布里斯 -不
Kraga doom!
毁灭吧
Morgana! [screams]
莫尔加娜
Oh, no!
-不 -克莱尔
I love you, Jim.
我爱你 吉姆
We all do.
我们大家都爱你
Please...
拜托你
Foolish child, you have lost!
愚蠢的孩子 你输了
Thanks to you, we have the Genesis Seals.
多亏你 我们得到了创世纪封印
[Bellroc] The Summoning is nigh!
我们即将能进行召唤了
[Arthur] Pathetic.
真可悲
You are a disgrace to Camelot's memory.
你是卡米洛之耻
You want Camelot back?
你想夺回卡米洛城?
Have what's left of it.
它将只剩断壁残垣
[chanting] Tenebrius...
暗黑…
...exellium!
驱逐
Claire?
克莱尔?
There you are. Huh?
你回来了
Oh, no!
不
Claire!
克莱尔
Jim!
吉姆
Jim--!
吉姆
No!
不
Jim!
吉姆
No! No!
不
Master Jim...! - No! No! No!
-吉姆大人 -不
No, Jim!
不 吉姆
No! No!
不
[screams] No! Jim!
不 吉姆
Claire.
克莱尔
Goodbye, my friends.
再见 我的朋友们
Oh, no!
不
Is that--? Douxie! Uh...?
-那是… -窦谢
Wha...?
什么?
Mordrax's miracles!
太神奇了
If this is the afterlife, I must surely be in--
如果这是来世 我一定…
Hello there, boy. -What?
-你好 孩子 -什么?
Master! You're-- you're not dead!
老师 你没有死
Magic may be mastery over life, but I am most certainly deceased.
魔法或许能控制生死 但我的确死了
You saw me vaporize into soot.
你亲眼看见我化成灰烬
The question really is... why are you here? Hmm?
真正的问题是 你为什么在这里?
I see you translated my grimoire.
看来你翻译了我的魔法书
You wrote it in Draconic! -Ancient Draconic.
-你居然用龙族语 -古龙族语
You figured it out, didn't you?
但你还是搞懂了 对吧?
Though you somehow did the exact opposite of my extremely specific instructions.
不过你没有照着我详细的指示行事 反而背道而驰
Wha--
这…
Uh... I knew you wouldn't approve. But I came up with my own plan.
我知道你不会认同 但我想出了自己的计划
No regrets.
我不后悔
Yes. I can see you no longer need my validation.
是 我看得出来你不需要我的认同了
Remember when I told you that magic is mastery over life?
记得我曾跟你说过 魔法能控制生死吗?
Nine hundred years you've guarded this realm.
你保护了这个世界九百年
You've disrupted time, freed ancient beasts,
你打乱时间、解救古老的怪兽
fought to save one life at the risk of countless others
不顾一切危险 只为了拯救一条生命
because you believed every life was precious.
因为你相信每一条生命都很宝贵
[Merlin] And still...
到最后…
despite such relentless hardships,
虽然你历经千辛万苦
you managed to protect those dearest to you.
你还是能保护你最珍贵的人
My, Hisirdoux, what a life you've lived.
天啊 希沙窦斯 你这一生真精彩
What a wizard you've become. -[sobs]
你成为了很杰出的巫师
[woman's voice] Time to be off, then.
我们该走了
You were a foolish old man, but you had good taste in apprentices.
你曾是个愚蠢的老头 但你很会挑徒弟
Morgana?
莫尔加娜?
I'd say you have to join us,
我本来打算叫你加入我们
but you've never listened to anyone else before,
但你从来都不听话
so why start now?
何必现在开始听话?
Alas, I fear the age of wizardry ends with us.
很可惜 魔法世代 恐怕要随着我们的离开结束了
But you will carry on in the world of man.
但你会继续在人类的世界向前行
You must protect Nari no matter what.
你必须不顾一切 保护好娜丽
Promise me that.
答应我
And don't... -But, master!
-然后别… -但是老师…
..."But, master" me.
跟我说“但是老师…”
Good luck, Master Wizard.
祝你好运 巫术大♥师♥
Safe travels, Master Wizards. Eh..?
祝你们旅途平安 巫术大♥师♥们
Douxie! You brave, foolish boy.
窦谢 你这个勇敢的蠢男孩
[groans] But everything hurts.
我全身都好痛
I can't believe you're okay.
我不敢相信你居然没事
Barely!
他差点就死了
Seems you're the one with nine lives.
看来你才有九条命
And don't you ever do that again.
然后不准再做那种事了
Happy you're alive, Teach. - Yeah!
-我很开心你还活着 老师 -对啊
Easy. I just came back from beyond the grave.
轻一点 我刚刚才死而复生
But wait, where's Jim?
等等 吉姆呢?
剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表