剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表
What is a battlement?
什么是垛口?
I'm sorry, I couldn't find "bagel mints." Battlements!
-抱歉 找不到“百吉圈薄荷” -垛口
What the...? -[Archie] Oh, no!
-什么… -不
I think we have something of a problem.
我们好像有麻烦了
Oh, fuzz buckets.
这次惨了
[Merlin] No... the Arcane Order...
糟了…是神秘会
they found us.
他们找到我们了
Everyone, get to safety, now!
所有人立刻去避险
Fulgur praeca!
符格布莱卡
My staff!
我的权杖
I've got it!
交给我吧
I lost it!
又掉了
Man the cannons!
启动大炮
We must flee!
我们必须逃走
[Douxie] I'm on it! [grunts]
交给我
I've got it, I've got it, I've got it.
快点…
They're boarding us!
他们要过来了
We must break free!
我们得逃脱
Steer us clear at my command! -[Douxie] I'm on it!
-听我指挥操纵 -好
All of a sudden, flying castles aren't so cool!
突然之间 会飞的城♥堡♥不酷了
Master Jim!
吉姆大人
Blinky!
亮晴晴
Have you found the staff? - I'm on it!
-找到权杖了吗? -正在努力
Got you, Jim!
抓住你了 吉姆
These foes' powers are beyond us!
敌人比我们强
[Nari] Merlin! -No! Nari!
-梅林 -不 娜丽
[grunts] -This is all my fault.
都是我的错
I will take us to the past, but you must help me.
我会带我们回到过去 但你必须帮帮我
I will do what I can.
我尽力而为
[Claire] We've got to protect Jim!
我们得保护吉姆
I'm not losing him again!
我不能再失去他了
Feel the wrath of the hammer!
感受战锤的怒火吧
[Palchuk] Die, creeper!
去死吧 爬行者
Where's the staff? Where's the staff?
权杖呢…
Archie, find the staff or we are all dead meat!
阿奇 快找到权杖 否则我们都死定了
[Archie] What do you people think I'm doing?
难道我在赏夜景吗?
Archie, I'm running out of time, here!
阿奇 我要没时间了
[Archie] Got it!
找到了
Surrender, Merlin. [chuckles]
投降吧 梅林
Never. -[Galahad] Merlin!
-绝不 -梅林
Merlin!
梅林
Get everyone to safety!
带大家到安全的地方
No, Galahad! What are you doing?!
不 加拉哈德
Farewell, my old friend.
再见 我的老朋友
Hisirdoux, now!
希沙窦斯 趁现在
Please don't blow us up. Please don't blow us up.
别炸了我们…
We don't have enough power for the jump!
我们没有足够的能量穿越时空
[Douxie] Trust in Merlin!
相信梅林
Hold together. Come on!
一起抓住 快点
[grunts] We have to steer Camelot through the time rift!
我们要操纵卡米洛城穿越时空裂缝
[Green Knight] It ends...
终结之时…
now!
就是现在
Oh, sod it all.
可恶
Jimbo!
吉姆
[Claire] Jim!
吉姆
Jim!
吉姆
What do we do, man? -Trust me!
-我们怎么办? -相信我
Wait! No, no, no! [screams]
等等 不…
Flying castles suck!
会飞的城♥堡♥太烂了
[Palchuk screams] -[Archie] Douxie!
窦谢
Oh, no!
不
Curses, Hisirdoux, you were supposed to steer us to safety!
该死 希沙窦斯 你本该带我们去安全的地方
Tenebris exilium!
暗黑驱逐
Must I always do everything myself?
什么都要我亲力亲为吗?
Wh-- Where's the Trollhunter?
巨怪猎人呢?
They fell right through the portal.
他们掉进传送门里了
Where did they go? -Great Gronka Morka...
-他们去哪儿了? -伟大的朗卡莫卡
I fear it's not a question of where, but rather when.
恐怕不是哪里 而是何时
Oh, come on! Come on!
快点…
This is gonna hurt!
一定会很疼
It... does... hurt!
疼…死…了
[Palchuk] Oh, God...
天啊
I can't see! I'm blind!
我看不见了 我瞎了
Oh, I can see.
我能看见
[Palchuk] What just happened?
刚刚发生了什么?
Well, I just conjured an anti-gravity spell
我施了反重力咒
to slow our fall and keep us from dying.
减缓我们的下落 免得被摔死
You're welcome.
不客气
Douxie, where is the flying castle?
窦谢 会飞的城♥堡♥呢?
Oh, fuzz buckets!
这次惨了
Well, it would appear we've had ourselves a temporal accident.
我们好像发生了时空错乱
Which means?
什么意思?
Advance! Got them.
-前进 -找到了
[Palchuk screams] -It means...
意思是…
we are lost in time.
我们迷失在时间里了
[man 3] What manner of sorcery is this?
这是什么魔法?
Oh-- Oh, my...
天啊…
剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表