剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表
不好意思 你刚刚说我有什么毛病
Sorry, you were saying something about my problem.
你知道这份工作对我来说意味着什么 你是在搞我的家人
You know what this job meant to me. This is my family you're messing with.
你在威胁我吗 -真的假的 当然不是了
Are you threatening me? -Oh, come-- No, of course not.
这里每个人都很害怕你了
Everybody in the neighborhood is already scared of you.
我告诉他们 艾琳杀了超♥市♥那男的 只是为了自我防卫
I tell them, "Erin only killed that supermarket man in self-defense,"
但你知道他们多爱八卦
but you know how they like to gossip.
都是因为你 是你一直在搞我
This is all about you. You're the one that's screwing me over.
不是我
It wasn't me.
什么 -我没有反对你 艾琳
What? I didn't vote against you, Erin. I honestly don't care
我真心不在乎你能不能升职
if you get a promotion or not.
我不相信
Uh, I don't believe you.
你迟到了 然后穿着一件 写了“生活是婊♥子♥”的T恤出现
You showed up late in a T-shirt that said "Life's a bitch."
你觉得会有什么后果 -海滩
What did you think was going to happen? -Beach.
T恤上写的是“生活是海滩”
The T-shirt said, "Life's a beach."
所以真的不是你
So it really wasn't you?
你还没那么重要
You're not that important to me.
拿着
Here.
我住在我妹妹推荐的酒店里 那里有个泳池
It had a swimming pool… I stayed at a hotel recommended by my sister.
我刚说到哪了
So, what was I saying?
夏日系列
The summer collection.
太贵了 但我超喜欢
Too expensive. But I love it.
你家很漂亮
You have a lovely home.
再见 艾琳
Goodbye, Erin.
有些人就是感觉不出别人不欢迎她
Some people don't know when they're not welcome.
埃米利奥
Emilio!
新加入的参赛选手将面朝墙
…new contestants who will be facing the wall.
埃米利奥
Emilio!
第一次看节目的观众朋友们
For those who have never watched the show…
参赛选手将用他们的…
埃米利奥
Emilio!
来找到墙上的答案
in order to find all the answers on the wall
赢得大奖
and win the jackpot.
是的 那要怎么赢得大奖呢 我听见有人问了
The jackpot, yes. "And how does the jackpot work?" I hear you ask.
我会解释的
I will explain.
墙被遮住 隐藏所有的答案
The wall conceals itself and hides all the answers.
(查找)
会短暂展示一下答案 又马上藏起来
It shows them briefly and hides them again.
你在哪里
Where are you?
(搜寻)
SEARCH
是的 然后 游戏开始
Yes. And then the game begins.
每位参赛选手将获得一条线索
Every contestant gets a clue for each answer.
然后他们需要结合
And then they have to combine
自己的记忆和知识来解答
their memory and general knowledge to solve it.
奥莉维亚半小时后到 但我现在就得走了
Olivia will be here in half an hour, but I have to go now.
我跟你一起去 -不行
I'll come with you. -You can't.
为什么
Why not?
哈珀 你就听一次话吧
Harper, for once, just do what I say.
对不起
Sorry.
是我该道歉 只是 我需要出去办个事
No, I'm sorry. It's just I have to run an errand.
我知道我很烦人
I know I'm so annoying.
所有小孩子都很烦人
All kids are annoying.
你还好了
You're actually okay.
很好很好
More than okay.
你是我最喜欢的人
You're my favorite person in the world.
我爱你 哈珀
I love you, Harp.
好了
Okay.
奥莉维亚很快到了
Olivia won't be long.
好吗
Okay?
玛丽亚 闭嘴 我受够了
María, shut up! I've had enough!
没什么 我们都没事
It was nothing. We're all good.
有个女人闯进了我家 埃米利奥
Some woman broke into my house, Emilio.
我不傻 我知道是你让她来的
I'm not stupid. I know you sent her.
看着我 别走神
Look at me. Stay with me.
我帮了你
I helped you.
我只要求你能报答我 给我帮些小忙
All I asked in return was for a few simple favors.
你就是这么报答我的
This is how you repay me?
你让我成了一个坏警♥察♥
You turned me into a bad cop.
不 是你自己造成的
No. You did that yourself.
告诉我那个女人是谁
Tell me who the woman is.
她在我家做什么 是要偷什么东西吗
What was she doing in my house? Was she there to steal something?
求你了 对不起
Please… I'm sorry.
艾琳
来 快走
Come on! Come on! Move, move, move!
怎么回事
What's going on?
开门 贱♥人♥
Open the door! That bitch!
这里
糟了
Shit. Shit.
糟了
Shit!
你在哪
Where are you?
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch!
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch!
埃米利奥
Emilio?
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch!
我从屋顶上掉下来了
I fell off the roof.
没错
Yeah, you did.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 至少现在没事
Yeah, fine. At least for now.
到底是怎么回事 -他想知道你是谁
What the hell was all that about? -He wanted to know who you are.
我没跟你说实话
Uh, I haven't been honest with you.
搞什么 埃米利奥 我这么信任你
What the fuck, Emilio? I fucking trusted you!
对不起 我别无选择
I'm sorry. I had no choice.
我欠了赌债
I had gambling debts.
阿古斯汀说如果我给他搞到内部消息 赌债就一笔勾销
Agustín said we would be even if I gave him some inside information, but
但他总是想要更多
he always wanted more,
所以我想让他闭嘴
which is why I needed to shut him down.
对不起
I am sorry.
对不起 把你扯进来了
I'm sorry for involving you.
你得去医院 -不行 拜托 不可以
Listen, we need to take you to hospital. -No, no, please. No way.
可以 必须去
Yes, we do.
不 如果被报上去了 我的上级就会知道 不能这样
No, this gets reported, my superiors get involved. No way.
拿点什么给我包上就行
Just get something to patch me up now, please.
所以我用匕♥首♥给巨魔造成了两点伤害
So, I do two damage to the ogre with my dagger
然后它用棍子对我造成了18点伤害 所以说我死了
and it does 18 damage to me with its club, which means I'm dead.
对 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
不 没关系 这很好玩
No, that's fine. It's fun.
也许我该找一个比匕♥首♥好点的武器
Probably should have found something better than the dagger,
比如剑或者枪之类的
like a… a sword or a gun or something.
这个游戏里有枪吗 还是都只是小精灵小仙子什么的
Do they have guns in this game, or is it all elves and fairies and whatnot?
没有枪
They don't have guns.
但我妈有
Mum has one, though.
太好了 那我借她的吧
Great, I'll borrow hers then.
我想你肯定是误解了
I'm sure you're mistaken.
在那个包里
It's in that bag.
我真的不应该打开
I really shouldn't.
我的天
Oh my God.
真是太可爱了
That is so cute.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, dear.
来吧
Come on.
你好 -你好
Hello. -Hello.
30欧元
Thirty euros.
还需要别的吗
Anything else?
给你
Here you go.
你是谁
Who are you?
我很好奇
I am very curious.
喂 喂
Hey! Hey!
等等 还没找钱呢
Wait! Your change.
喂 站住
Hey, stop!
你闯进我家 破坏我的生意
You break into my home! You fuck with my business!
所以要么你告诉我你是谁 要么我找人查出来
So either you tell me who you are, or I get someone to find out.
我谁也不是 真的
I'm nobody. Really.
好吧 随你怎么说
Fine, have it your way.
剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表