剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表
(英国 福克斯顿)
哈珀 拜托快把鞋穿上 乖
Harper, just please get your shoes on. Please.
我不想穿
I don't want to.
来吧
Come on.
嘿 你知道我们今天要做什么吗
Hey, do you know what we're doing today?
我们要一起去冒险
We're going on an adventure together.
我们要去坐船 漂洋过海去一个地方
We're going to get on a boat. We're gonna sail across the sea to a place
那里阳光明媚 你每天都可以吃冰淇淋
where it's always sunny and you can eat ice cream every day.
你想那样吗
Would you like that?
很好 唯一的问题是
Good. The only thing is,
我们现在就得离开 好吗
we need to leave now. Okay?
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
不知道
No.
因为外面有条龙
Because there's a dragon out there.
如果我们发出任何声响 或者我们 动作太慢 龙就会把我们吃掉 懂吗
And if we make any noise, or if we're too slow, the dragon will eat us. Okay?
所以你要为我把鞋穿上吗
So are you going to put your shoes on for me?
(航船酒店)
你还好吗
You okay?
好了 哈珀 你可能得自己走了 可以吗
Okay, Harper. I think you just have to walk. Is that all right?
很好
All right, there you go.
对 那边
Yeah, over there.
给你钱
Here's the money.
哪艘船
Which boat?
那边那艘蓝色的拖网渔船 -好的
It's the blue fishing trawler. -Right.
好了 小妹妹 上去吧
Right, young lady. In you go.
很好
There you go.
《百变艾琳》
第一季第一集
(巴塞罗纳)
(五年后)
哈珀整个星期都在练习这首歌♥
Harper's been practicing this song all week.
我和乔迪都快被逼疯了
It's been driving me and Jordi mad.
去吧
Off you go.
德国有个女人 她被一首歌♥洗♥脑♥了四年
There was a woman in Germany who got a song stuck in her head for four years.
她最后被送进了医院
She ended up being hospitalized.
这不可能是真的
That can't be real.
我觉得是打嗝
Actually, I think maybe it was hiccups.
这是个都市传说
It's an urban myth.
你是老师
Well, you're the teacher.
代课老师 所以…
Supply teacher, so…
周二的重要面试后就不是了
Well, only until the big interview on Tuesday.
希望你神气地在员工休息室 走来走去时 还记得我们这些小人物
I just hope you remember us little people when you're swanning about the staff room.
我当然会记得…
Oh, of course I will, uh…
奥莉维亚 学校秘书
Olivia? School secretary?
真好笑
Very funny.
谢谢
Thank you.
不过 她很是乐在其中
She's enjoying it, though.
是啊 这样很好 我想她终于开始适应这里了
Yeah. It's good. I think she's finally starting to fit in here.
我非常高兴我们最终来到了巴塞罗纳
I'm very happy we ended up in Barcelona.
而且她还能演一颗行星
Plus, she gets to be a planet.
她是…她是冥王星 对吧
Well, she's… she's Pluto, isn't she?
它也算是行星
Yeah, but it still counts.
对
Yeah.
你说什么 -喂
What did you say? -Hey! Hey!
住手
Stop!
够了 -安东尼奥 你好讨厌
Hey! Enough! -You're so annoying!
嘿 住手
Hey! Hey! Break it up!
你♥他♥妈♥的王八蛋… -住手
You fucking fucker-- -Stop!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
哈珀 够了
Harper, enough.
你打算告诉我吗
So are you going to tell me?
刚刚肯定事出有因
I mean, there's got to be a reason.
被赶出音乐剧团
Getting kicked out of the musical.
你以前感觉挺爱说话的
It's just, you seemed pretty vocal before.
他妈的 王八蛋
F this, F that.
小哈
Harp.
我要去厕所
I've got to go to the toilet.
(卡文超♥市♥)
SUPERMARKET
超♥市♥将在两分钟后关门
The supermarket will close in two minutes.
不要错过 冷冻食品的买♥♥二赠一特别优♥惠♥
Don't miss our special three for two offer in frozen foods.
我们马上就要打烊清点存货了
So, you know, we're closing soon to do inventory.
抱歉 我的加泰罗尼亚语很糟糕 抱歉
Oh, sorry my Catalan is very bad. Sorry.
我们五分钟后关门
We close in five minutes.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
哈珀 说谢谢
Harper, say thank you.
小哈
Harp!
顺便说一句 出拳的时候你得把拳头握紧
FYI, when you throw a punch, you need to keep your fist tight.
这是基本的物理学
It's basic physics.
抵消了冲击力
Dissipates the force of impact.
否则你的手会受伤的
Otherwise, you'll damage your knuckles and wrists.
当然 这些都无关紧要
Of course, all of this is irrelevant
因为你不会再打任何人了 对吧
'cause you're never going to hit anyone again, are you?
他问我的盲人杖在哪里
He asked where my white stick was.
说我得待在后台 因为…
Said I needed to stay at the back of the stage 'cause…
安东尼奥是有点吴昂 波啊 的安
Antonio is a little S-H-I-T.
王八蛋
A shit.
你不该把这个词说出来的 读拼音就是为了这个
You're not meant to say the word. That's the point of spelling it out.
你要去道歉 好吗
You will apologize, okay?
我们不能用暴♥力♥解决问题
We don't solve our problems with violence.
你会告诉乔迪吗
Are you going to tell Jordi?
不知道 再说吧
Don't know. We'll see.
要知道 你可以叫他爸爸的
You can call him Dad, you know.
我知道 我只是喜欢“乔迪”这个名字
Mmm, I know, I just like the name Jordi.
是 但我还是觉得 他更喜欢你叫他爸爸
Yeah, but I still think he prefers for you to call him Dad.
我想我已经说过了 低头 闭嘴
I thought I told you, eyes on the ground! Shut the fuck up!
别出声 快走
Stay quiet. Stay quiet. Quick.
干嘛
What?
趴下
Down.
快走
Move!
我叫你快走
I said move!
我让你继续走
I told you to keep moving.
继续走 -不要 求你了
Keep moving! -No, please!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
妈妈
Mum!
是你
It's you.
救护车 快叫救护车
Ambulance! Someone, call an ambulance!
对不起
Sorry.
艾琳 哈珀
Erin! Harper!
乔迪 -嘿
Jordi! -Hey!
我们没事 -嗨
We're okay.
加西亚护士 请联♥系♥泌尿科
Nurse Garcia, please contact Urology.
你没事吧 -没事
Are you okay? -It's okay.
他们说… -这些不是我的血
It's not my blood.
没事的 -好的
It's okay. -Okay.
好了 我带你们去找个房♥间 好吗
Okay, let's get you to a room. Yeah?
你没事…
You're okay…
好了…
Okay…
肋骨擦伤 臀部挫伤 轻微脑震荡
Bruised ribs, hip contusion, minor concussions.
我给你开点止痛药
I'll prescribe some painkillers, okay?
好的
Okay.
总而言之 情况本会更糟的
All things considered, it could have been worse.
你和哈珀可以走了
You and Harper are good to go.
谢谢
Thank you.
友情提示 本院禁止吸烟
We remind you smoking is not permitted in this hospital.
如有需要 可以前往指定的吸烟区
Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas.
怎么样 -我没事 只是稍微有些擦伤
So? I'm all right. Just a bit of bruising.
嘿
Hey.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
刚刚的事非常可怕 害怕也没关系的
What happened was pretty scary. It's okay not to be okay.
我…一半一半吧
I'm… 50/50.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
嘿 我在走廊看到一台机器
Hey, I spotted a machine down the hall.
你自己去买♥♥点零食和汽水
剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表