剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表
安佐
Anzo!
安佐
Anzo!
安佐
Anzo!
安佐
Anzo.
《百变艾琳》
第一季第三集
小哈
Harp!
游泳镜
Goggles.
艾琳
Erin.
终于接了 你没收到我的信息吗
Finally. Didn't you get my message?
收到了 都收到了
I did, yes. All of them.
还有你的未接来电
And the missed calls too.
我需要知道照片有没有发出去
I need to know if that photo was sent out.
最近突然有点忙 你懂的
Well, things got a little busy, you know.
在森林里发现了一具尸体
A body was found in the forest.
在埃斯皮内尔瓦斯附近
Near Espinalbas.
糟了
Shit.
这可不妙
Okay, well, that's not good.
没找到身份证 也没什么证据 我想法医查不出什么
There's no ID, no evidence, I doubt forensics will pull much,
但确实 这很不妙
but no, it's not good at all.
我只想确认
I just need to know
没有人会来找我或我的家人 -等下
that no one is coming after me or my family. Hold on.
等我一会
Give me a sec.
你还在吗 -在
Are you still there? -Yeah. Yeah, I'm here.
怎样 发出去了吗
Well? Was it sent?
看起来阿古斯汀确实发了照片
So, it looks like Agustín did send out your photo.
发给谁知道吗
Do you know who to?
他通讯录里的一个号♥码 名字是瓦莱里娅
A number in his contacts listed as Valeria.
瓦莱里娅 好 你知道那是谁吗 他们会来找我吗
Valeria? Okay, do you know who that is? Are they're going to come after me?
是他的私人助理 但那就是匆忙拍下的一张照片
She's Agustín's personal assistant. I mean, it was a snatched photo.
通过这个能追踪到你的几率几乎是零
The chances of anyone tracking you down from that is almost zero.
几乎可不行 几乎就不能确保我家人的安全
Almost isn't good enough, okay? Almost doesn't keep my family safe.
听着 尸体的事我来处理 好吗
Look, let me worry about the body, okay?
你不可以太引人注目了
You don't want to draw any more attention to yourself,
所以乖乖待在家里 保持冷静 别担心
so stay home, stay calm and try not to worry, please.
艾琳 -是 好吧
Erin! -Yeah, okay.
小哈 来吧 我们得走了
Harp. Come on, we need to go
不行
No.
我可不是在跟你商量
I wasn't asking.
我在跟朋友玩呢
I'm playing with my friends.
上来吧 好吗
Can you please get out the pool?
快点 上来
Come on. Get out, please.
小哈
Harp!
佩内洛普 你好
Penelope, hi.
艾琳 我最喜欢的邻居
Erin, my favorite neighbor.
能请你帮忙看着点哈珀吗
Uh, could you do me a favor and keep an eye on Harper?
她知道怎么回家 但我得赶紧走了
She knows how to get home, but I have to dash.
学校有急事 他们让我去代一堂体育课
There's an emergency at school, so they need someone to cover sports.
可以吗
Is that okay?
当然 她可以跟我们一起吃午饭
Of course. She can even come with us for lunch.
不用了 那没必要
Oh, no. No, no, no, that's not necessary. No.
没关系的 偶尔也该吃一顿正经的家常菜
It's no problem. It'll be good for her to have a proper home-cooked meal for once.
谢谢你了
Thank you.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
小哈
Harp!
佩内洛普会照看你的 我很快回来 玩得开心
Penelope's gonna look after you, okay? I'll be back soon. Have fun!
谁会把自己女儿一个人留在泳池里
Who leaves their daughter alone at a pool?
埃斯特拉达
Estrada.
喂 -艾琳·卡特
Hello? -Erin Carter.
我是丹尼尔·朗
This is Daniel Lang.
丹尼尔·朗
Daniel Lang?
我们之前见过
We met the other day.
我儿子迪伦在模拟考时 交了一份相当艺术的答卷
My son Dylan took a rather artistic approach to his mock exams.
哦 对 不好意思 迪伦还好吗
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, of course. Sorry. Is everything all right with Dylan?
他没事 我有别的事想跟你说
He's fine. There's something else I wanted to discuss.
我不想在电♥话♥里聊
Hey, look, rather than do this over the phone,
你和你的丈夫今晚有空一起吃饭吗
I was wondering if you and your husband are free for dinner tonight?
不是什么隆重的 就是… -可以
Nothing fancy just… -Yeah.
…找个附近的餐馆
…somewhere local.
当然 很不错 我们… 把地址什么的发给我们就行
Absolutely. Yeah, just sounds lovely. We'll… Just send me the details.
好的 太好了
Okay. Great.
好 再见
Okay. Bye.
是瓦莱里娅·埃斯特拉达吗
Are you Valeria Estrada?
不是
No.
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
出去
Get out!
别激动 -滚出去
Easy now. -Get the fuck out.
冷静点 好吗
Easy. Okay?
有人给你发了我的照片 把它删掉
Someone sent you my photo of me, and I need you to delete it.
原因是 -因为这是个误会
Because? -Because it's a misunderstanding.
把刀放下 -不 我不放
Put the knife down. -No, I'm not putting it down.
把刀放下
Put the knife down.
不行
No.
我的天哪
What the fuck!
还挺厉害的
That was actually quite cool.
你是谁
Who are you?
好
Okay.
你老板阿古斯汀发了我的照片 因为他以为我是另一个人
Your boss Agustín sent out my photo because he thinks I'm someone else.
是吗 他以为你是谁
Really? So who does he think you are?
重点是我需要知道 还有没有别人拿到了照片
Oh my G-- The point is, I need to know if anyone else has this photo
还需要你把照片删了
and I need you to delete it.
我没时间
I don't have time for this.
你可以有 -拜托
Well, make time. -Come on. I need to leave.
我得走了 你得离开这里
And you need to get out of here.
把包给我
Give me my bag!
想要包的话 把照片删了
You want your bag back, delete the photo.
你不知道你惹上了什么事 -我是不知道 但这就是重点
You have no idea what you're messing with. I don't. No. That's the point.
好吧 听着 阿古斯汀昨晚被车撞死了 司机跑了
Okay, look, Agustín got killed in a hit-and-run last night.
他和一些坏人有关联
He's involved with some bad people.
我醒来 手♥机♥里就收到了你的照片
I wake up and I've got your photo on my phone
因为他想知道你是谁
'cause he wanted to know who you were.
这些我并不知道 很抱歉 请节哀
I didn't know that, and I'm sorry for your loss.
你怎么知道他把你的照片发给我了
How did you know he'd sent me your photo?
这真是个好问题 -是的
Wow. That's a very good question. -Yeah, it is.
还有谁跟你一起来的吗 -没有
Have you got someone else with you? -No.
该死
Fuck.
在哪里
Where is it?
在哪里
Where is it?
快走
Go, go, go!
见鬼
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
见鬼 -瓦莱里娅
Shit, shit, shit.
该死 那是我的钱啊
That was my fucking money.
不
No!
我靠
Fuck.
你在做什么 别捡了
No, what are you doing? No.
快走
Let's go! Let's go!
走
Go, go, go!
别停 这边
Just keep going! Come on.
快
Go, go, go, go, go!
不是
No, no, no.
靠
Fuck.
快走
Go, go, go, go, go.
那些是什么人
Who are those men?
他们是阿古斯汀老板的手下 有组织的犯罪 坏人
They work for Agustín's boss. Organized crime, bad people.
之前都好好的 直到他死了
It was all fine until he died.
今早这些人到办公室
And then this morning all these people came to work,
翻找文件 查那些该死的…
pulling files, checking all the fucking…
我不知道用英语怎么说
I don't know the word. Comptes, you know.
账户
The accounts?
对 他们发现钱不见了 就认为是我♥干♥的
Yes, yes. And they see money is missing, and they think it's me.
但就是你
剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表