剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表
画了多少个
How many?
好吧我觉得一个就够了 但不止一个 远不止
Well, I'd say one would be enough, but it was more. A lot more.
我会跟年级主管说下
I'll inform the year head.
别 我不想让事态升级
No, no, no, I don't want to escalate it.
也许看看能不能 请他父亲或母亲过来非正式地聊聊
Maybe… maybe we chat to his parents. See if one of them can come in for an informal chat.
他只有父亲 但…可以吧
Well, it's only the father, but, um, sure.
非正式地聊一聊他儿子的鸡鸡迷恋 我会告诉他的
Informal chat about his son's penis obsession. I'll let him know.
我不会这么说的 -那就好 有时候我真的分不出来
I wasn't going to say that. -Okay, good. Sometimes it's hard to tell.
好消息 3点面试前你都没有课
Anyway, good news, uh, you've got a clear run until your interview at00.
赞 我去透透气 理一理头绪
Oh, great. I'll just grab some fresh air and clear my head.
好
Good.
下午3点 别迟到
00 p.m. Don't be late!
你来了
Hey there.
我都担心了
I was getting worried.
我们要去哪 -在路上我再告诉你
Where are we going? -I'll explain on the way.
这是嗅探器
Okay, this is a sniffer.
间谍用的
Spyware.
很厉害的
It's very cool.
还有呢 -还有一个骗子律师
And? And there's a crooked lawyer
我需要他的信息
I need information on.
他和我正在调查的 一个犯罪团伙有关系
He's connected to a criminal gang I'm investigating,
我们要去他家 把这个连到他的网上
so we're going to his home and stick it onto his Internet.
你说的是技术术语吗
"Stick it onto his Internet"? Is that a technical term?
拜托饶了我吧 好吗
Oh, come on. Give me a break, okay?
那么这些都是合法的吗
And this is all legal?
天啊 当然不是
God, no, of course not.
我需要法♥院♥的指令 一个授权令
I'd need a court order. A warrant.
我们不应该说这些的
We shouldn't be having this conversation.
这个律师叫什么
So what's this lawyer's name?
贝内西奥·阿古斯汀 我希望通过他我能找到团伙的一把手
Benecio Agustín. I'm hoping he will lead me to whoever is running the gangs.
好了 阿古斯汀现在在上班
Okay, right now Agustín is at work.
女佣在打扫卫生 门是开着的 警报也关了 所以
The doors should be open and the alarms off, so… The maids are cleaning.
你应该可以进去 走到他二楼的办公室试着去…
You should be able to get in and go up to his second floor office and try to--
等下
Wait.
你让我去
You want me to do it?
对啊
Yeah.
不然叫你来干什么
Why did you think you were here?
我以为你需要一个把风的
I thought you wanted a lookout or something.
我是警♥察♥ 我不能随便闯进别人家里
I'm policeman. I can't break into people's houses.
但没人会怀疑你 因为…
No one's going to suspect you because…
因为你只是一个家庭主妇
you know, you're basically a… …a housewife.
去死吧 我是一名老师 -你懂我的意思
Fuck off. I'm a teacher. -You know what I mean.
如果我拒绝呢
And what if I say no?
如果我回学校去准备我的面试呢
If I go back to school and get ready for my interview?
艾琳 拜托 不是万不得已我不会找你的
Erin, please. I wouldn't ask if I wasn't desperate.
做完这个 我们就一笔勾销
If I do this, we're done.
我只想过上正常的生活
I just want my normal life back.
你很幸运 能有乔迪这个朋友
You are very lucky you have Jordi as a friend.
现在告诉我我该怎么做吧
Now tell me what I've got to do.
天啊 不
Oh my God. No, no, no, no, no, no.
没事
Okay.
(埃米利奥)
怎么了 -阿古斯汀提前回来了
What? -Agustín's come home early!
你必须马上离开
You've got to get out of there.
好 等下 但我马上就好了 -不行
Okay, wait, but I'm almost done. -No, no, no, no, no!
立刻走 我真不该叫你去的 阿古斯汀是个疯子
Get out now! I should never have sent you in. Agustín is crazy.
不行 我要彻底了结这件事
No, I just want this to be over and done with.
我说真的 如果他发现你 会杀了你的
No, seriously. If he finds you, he'll kill you.
老天
Jesus Christ.
快点
Come on. Come on. Come on.
不好意思女士 你在这里做什么
Excuse me, ma'am. What are you doing here?
没事的
It's okay. Okay?
我没做什么
I'm not doing anything.
来人啊
Hello!
该死
Oh, fuck. Shit.
站住
Be still!
别动
Don't move.
哦 完了
Oh, shit.
你是谁 你在我家做什么
Who are you and what are you doing in my house?
别动
Don't move!
(营业中)
OPEN
除了天赋过人 还创造了网球历史新纪录
…very talented making history in tennis.
中午休息了
We're closed for lunch.
拜托 -午餐时间不开门
Please. -We're closed for lunch.
就一分钟
Okay, but just one minute.
确保你及时掌握最新消息
…to make sure you're up-to-date with everything that's happened.
非常感谢 下一个整点我们再见
Thank you very much, we will update in the next hour…
你去哪了 -堵车了
Where were you? -Traffic.
堵车 好吧 面试15分钟前就开始了
Right, well, the interview started 15 minutes ago and…
我的天哪 你穿的是什么啊
Oh my God, what are you wearing?
我可以换了 把你的衬衫给我 -不 没时间了
I can get changed. Give me your blouse. -No. There is no time, okay?
他们要走了 快进去吧
They are about to leave, so just get in there.
你可以的
You'll be fine.
眼里带光 心里不慌
Bright eyes, clear heart.
真的没事吗
You really think it'll really be okay?
是的
Yep.
很抱歉我迟到了
I'm so sorry I'm late.
我们可以给你五分钟 卡特女士
We can give you five minutes, Mrs. Carter.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
这位是学校董事会的 加布里埃尔·利昂
This is Gabrielle Leon from the school board
这位是佩内洛普·雷纳 家长教师协会代表
and Penelope Reyna, a representative from the parent-teacher association.
你好
Hello.
雷纳女士和我是认识的 我们住同一个街区
Mrs. Reyna and I actually know each other. We live in the same neighborhood.
我说你怎么看着面熟呢
I thought you looked familiar.
你好 邻居
Hello, neighbor.
你在我们这里 做替补老师有一段时间了
So you've been with us as a substitute for a while now.
转为全职意味着 在责任感和投入度方面
A full-time position is a significant step-up in terms of responsibility
需要有显著的提升
and commitment.
你觉得你为什么适合这个岗位呢
What makes you think you're the right fit for us?
嗯
So, um…
好吧 我
Okay, I…
我知道你们想听什么样的答案 但…
I know the answer you probably want to hear, but…
我不适合
I don't.
我不适合这里
I don't fit here.
我和母亲一起移♥民♥到伦敦 但在我小的时候她就去世了
I emigrated to London with my mum, but she died when I was young.
我是在不同的福利院长大的
So I grew up moving between care homes.
每个年级我几乎都要换好几个学校
I was rarely in the same class year-to-year.
那时我认为上学就是浪费时间
I thought school was a waste of time.
所以你是个坏学生
So you were a bad student?
不是坏
Oh, not bad.
是最差的
The worst.
这里绝大部分孩子都很优秀
Look, most of the kids here are great.
但也有些孩子觉得
But there are some kids who maybe believe
出于一些原因 他们不配在这里
they don't deserve to be here for whatever reason.
也许我能帮助他们 就像我希望别人帮助我那样
And maybe I can help them in the way I wished someone had helped me
在我跟他们一样大时
when I was at their age.
谢谢
Thank you, Mrs. Carter.
我觉得这两分钟内我对你的了解 比一年内还要多
I feel like I've learned more about you in two minutes than I have all year.
那就好
Good.
是好的意思吗 -还不错
Is that good? -It's not bad.
不过关于你的专业度 我们还有些疑问
There are some question marks over your professionalism, though.
我们指的是学校音乐剧那晚
We're referring to the night of the school musical.
你没有通知任何人就走了
Apparently you left without informing anyone,
我们人手不够 导致在那个时间段 一间教室被严重毁坏了
leaving us short-staffed, during which time a classroom was badly vandalized.
我身体不舒服
I… I felt unwell.
你没想过该告诉任何人吗
You didn't think to inform anyone?
我想说的 只是
I meant to. It was just that I…
我去外面是想去透透气
…I stepped outside to get some air and--
你不顾人手不够而产生的一切恶果 悄然离开
And you left a school event dangerously understaffed
丢下一整个教学楼的孩子
with a building full of children.
我保证以后不会这样了
剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表