剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表
是的 不仅仅是有些
Uh, yes. More than a little.
抱歉 奥莉维亚 我会自己想办法了 谢谢你
Oh, I'm sorry, Olivia. Um, I'll figure it out. Thank you.
其实 我正准备去烧水呢
Actually, I… I was just about to put the kettle on. Um…
你人真好 谢谢
That's so nice. Thank you.
太好了 进来吧
Great. Come on in.
谢谢
Thanks.
花♥园♥很漂亮
Nice garden.
你是怎么认识艾琳的
So, how do you know Erin?
我们几年前一起共事过
Oh, we worked together a few years ago.
当老师
As teachers?
老师 对
Teachers? Yeah.
其实 我们曾有一阵子形影不离
We were quite close for a while, actually.
艾琳就是艾琳
Erin is Erin.
是啊
Yeah.
后来我在报纸上 看到了她在超♥市♥的遭遇
And then I read in the news article about what happened to her in the supermarket?
天啊 是啊
Gosh, yes.
这事对她和她女儿来说太可怕了
It was very frightening for her and her daughter.
哈珀
Harper.
对 -她怎么样了
Yeah. -How is she?
我很久没见过她了
Uh, it's been so long since I've seen her.
她真的是个大宝贝
She's a real treasure.
她聪明又幽默 其实我们关系很好
She's clever, funny. We're actually very close.
抱歉 我不太明白 你怎么会找到我的
Sorry, I'm not quite sure exactly how you ended up coming to see me.
我有很多糟糕的主意 奥莉维亚
I have a lot of bad ideas, Olivia,
其中一个就是去学校给艾琳一个惊喜
and one of them was to surprise Erin at the school.
但当我去到那里时…
But when I got there…
学校放假了 当然 -没错
School holidays, of course. -Exactly.
我到处打听了一下
When I asked around, everybody said the same thing,
大家都说我应该来问问你
you were the one I needed to speak to.
奥莉维亚·索恩 学校秘书 嘴巴很严
Olivia Thorne, school secretary, keeper of secrets.
没错 是我
Mmm. That's me.
显然 我不能告诉你她的私人信息
Obviously, I can't hand out her personal details,
但我很乐意把你的号♥码转告她
but I'd be happy to pass on your number.
我真的很想给她一个惊喜
I really wanted to surprise her.
很可惜 我帮不上忙
Uh, unfortunately my hands are tied.
是啊 当然
Yeah, of course.
我明白
I get it.
这俩是你的孩子吧
Are these your children?
是的 双胞胎
Yes. The twins.
活力二人组
A dynamic duo.
他们今晚和爸爸一起去看烟花了
They're off to see the fireworks with their dad tonight.
你最喜欢哪一个
Which one is your favorite?
我对他们的爱是一样的
I love them both the same.
当然 但如果你必须选一个呢
Of course, but if you had to choose.
我做不到
I couldn't.
你家着火了 你只能救一个
Your house is on fire, you only have time to rescue one,
哪一个
which one?
好吧 我会…
Uh, well, I would…
我会留下来被烧死…
I would stay and burn…
哇
Wow.
你宁愿让他们都死掉 也不愿做出一个困难的选择
You'd let them both die rather than make a difficult decision?
你是个冷酷无情的婆娘 对吧
You're a callous little cow, aren't you?
我想或许你该离开了
I think maybe you should leave.
我想你应该检查一下你的烟雾报♥警♥器
Oh, and I think you should check your smoke alarms.
我是认真的
I mean it.
我们还没完呢 奥莉维亚
We're not done, Olivia.
你想报♥警♥吗 不 当然不想
Do you want to call the police? No. Of course not.
因为等他们赶来时 我已经离开了
Because by the time they get here, I'll be gone.
现在我知道你家在哪里了 所以…
And now I know where you live, so…
我看得出来你在想 也许她是在开玩笑的
And I can see you're thinking, maybe… maybe she was just joking.
也许她只是幽默感比较奇特
Maybe she's got a strange sense of humor.
也许
Maybe. Maybe. Maybe. Maybe. Maybe.
我也和艾琳吵架了 而哈珀
I've also had a falling out with Erin and Harper's away
和她爸爸去度假了 所以我想你现在该离开了
off on holiday with her father, so I really think you should… leave now.
我想你应该打电♥话♥给她
Well, I think you should call her.
道个歉
Make amends.
然后 我想你最好能告诉我她在哪里
And then, I think it would be best… if you tell me where she is.
你每天要做 成千上万个选择 奥莉维亚
You make a thousand choices every day, Olivia.
别在这个问题上做出错误的选择
Don't make the wrong one here.
我是说…
I mean,
想想小莉莉和卢卡吧
think of little Lily and Luca.
我没告诉过你他们的名字
I did not tell you their names.
我知道
I know.
没想到吧
Surprise.
谢谢你今晚来陪我
Thank you for being with me tonight.
应该的
Of course.
很像埃米利奥的作风
That's so Emilio.
总之 他单膝跪地 我不能说“我愿意” 因为…
Well, anyway, he's on his knee and I can't say yes because--
(奥莉维亚)
没有戒指 -没有戒指
No ring? -No ring.
但他给了我这个汽车戒指
But he had this car ring.
所以在订婚的前两个月 我戴的是这个
So the first two months of our engagement, I wore this.
你们想画脸吗
Would you like your face painted?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
不用了
I think we're fine.
那个…
Well…
我想这是埃米利奥会做的那种傻事
It is kind of a stupid thing Emilio would've done.
好啊 那我们也画吧
Okay, well, let's do it.
好的 但拜托 小心一点 我的皮肤非常敏感
Okay, but please take care. My skin is very sensitive.
(奥莉维亚)
艾琳 嗨
Erin! Hi.
我在忙
I'm busy.
我之前打过电♥话♥给你
Uh, I tried calling you before.
我知道 我本来希望 我不接电♥话♥你能明白是什么意思
Yeah, I know. I was hoping you'd get the hint when I didn't reply.
我为我的行为道歉 我很想跟你见一面
I am… I'm very sorry, uh, for the way I behaved, and I… I'd very much like to see you.
这… -面对面 跟你道歉
Well-- -Face-to-face to apologize.
听着 没关系 没事了
Listen, it's okay. It's fine.
新学期 新开始
It's going to be a new term, a fresh start.
我们都放下这一切吧
Let's just put this all behind us.
你现在在哪里
Where are you just now?
我在“狂热”酒吧
I'm at the Rapture bar,
但我不是来玩的 所以我们能下次吗
but it's not really a social thing, so can I do it another time?
行 当然
Uh, yeah, of course.
谢谢你这么…
Thanks for being so…
善解人意
yeah, so understanding.
我真的很抱歉 艾琳
I really am sorry, Erin.
对不起
Sorry.
想到要独自抚养拉法 我觉得好可怕
It's terrifying to think of raising Rafa alone.
没事的 你不会是一个人
It's okay. You won't be alone.
不 这…
No, it's…
大家都对我很好 比如…
Everybody's being so kind to me, like…
你 佩内洛普
You, Penelope…
就连朗先生都联♥系♥了我 说他想帮忙
Even Señor Lang, he… he reached out and said he wanted to help.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
什么…
I know. -Wh… Wh… What…
帮你什么
Help you with what?
他想承担拉法的学费
He wants to pay for Rafa's schooling.
不 安娜 听我说
No, Ana. Ana, listen to me.
你不能让他帮你
You can't let him help you.
没事的
It's okay.
这证明了… -你不明白
It just shows how much-- -I don't think you understand.
你不能让他靠近你的家人 你听到了吗
You can't let him anywhere near your family. Do you hear me?
他只是想帮忙而已
He just wants to help.
他跟我说他之前关照过你 现在他会关照我们
He told me he looked out for you before and now he's going to look after us.
不用担心
Don't worry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
(#派对中 @圣达瓦斯)
迪伦 出去 我得打个电♥话♥ 去看那些恶魔秀吧
Dylan, out! I need to make a phone call. Go and see the Diablos.
伙计们 我们走吧
Come on, guys. Let's go.
现在你听我说 我什么时候才能拿到货
Now you listen to me! When am I getting my shipment?
为什么这么晚
Why is it so late?
有人在等着这个呢
剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表