剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表
《百变艾琳》
第一季第七集
早上好
Good morning.
(哈珀 6♥4♥43514712)
不 听我说 它们很安静
No, no, hear me out. Look, they're quiet,
它们很干净 而且会自己照顾自己
they're clean, and they basically look after themselves.
不 你说得不对
Nah, you're wrong.
是啊 你的论点相当有说服力
Yeah. That's a very persuasive argument.
猫不可能会比狗更好
Look, there's no way that cats are better than dogs.
看来我们得一样养一只 来弄清楚究竟了
I suppose we'll have to get one of each to find out.
不 这是次理论层面的讨论 小哈
Uh-uh. No, this is a theoretical discussion, Harp.
重点在于理论
Emphasis on the theory.
抱歉 我听不见 一个字都听不见
Sorry, can't hear you! Can't even hear a word!
嘿 我们得去趟超♥市♥ 你能下来吗
Hey! We have to go to the supermarket. Can you come down?
来啦
Coming!
我们可以给你买♥♥只仓鼠
We could get you a hamster.
再给它配一个小转轮
We could get a little wheel for it.
嗯 非要说实话的话 我觉得我们应该坚持养狗
Yeah. I think we should just stick to a dog, if I'm completely honest.
你当然会这么说了
Of course you'd say that.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
(护林员)
FOREST RANGERS
妈妈
Mum!
我回来了 -艾琳
I'm home. -Erin.
我中枪了
I got shot.
什么 怎么会 是谁干的
What? How? Who did this?
乔迪 听我说 你得带哈珀离开这里
Jordi, listen to me. You need to take Harper out of here.
为什么 出什么事了
Why? What happened?
你妈妈伤势严重 我现在叫救护车
Your mother is very hurt. I'm calling an ambulance.
不 不能叫救护车 -你需要立刻就医
No! No ambulance! -You need medical attention now!
如果你叫救护车 就会有警♥察♥来
If you call an ambulance, then there's police.
拜托…
Just please…
艾琳 你做了什么
Erin, what have you done?
爸爸
Dad!
把桌上的东西拿走
Move the stuff on the table.
嘿 你们玩得开心吗 你去海里游泳了吗
Hey. Hey, how was the holiday? Did you get to swim in the sea?
游了一会儿
A little bit.
不会有事的 听爸爸的话就好
It's going to be fine. Whatever you do, just listen to Dad.
等一下 我就来 -乔迪
Hold on. I'm coming. -Jordi!
哈珀 现在我要你回你的房♥间去 相信我 拜托 快去
Harper, I need you to go to your room now. Trust me. Please. Go.
哈珀 快去
Harper, go!
好了
Okay.
乔迪 她在哪里
Jordi, where is she?
是谁做的 -莉娜
Who did this? -Lena.
子弹打穿了 -哈珀的妈妈
The bullet went through. -Harper's mum.
好的
Okay.
哈珀的妈妈 她应该在这里的 但她没有在 她在哪里 乔迪
Harper's mum, she was supposed to be here, but she's not here. Where is she, Jordi?
你不能再动了 拜托不要动
You need to stop moving. Stop moving, please.
我得把这个撕掉 会很痛
I have to take this off, all right? This is going to hurt.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
我听说你有 艾琳·卡特的消息要告诉我 是吗
I hear you have information about Erin Carter for me. Is that right?
你不打算打声招呼吗
Aren't you gonna say hello?
为什么 我认识你吗
Why? Am I supposed to know you?
我在你家待过
I stayed at your house.
几年前
Years ago.
托马斯·拉姆齐
Thomas Ramsey.
当时你还资助了他的课外活动呢
Back when you were bankrolling his extracurricular activities.
莉娜
Lena.
好像是莉娜·坎贝尔 对吗
Lena Campbell, I want to say. Is that right?
对
Yeah.
你可以走了
You can go.
你为什么会在艾琳·卡特家
Why were you at Erin Carter's house?
我猜和你派人监视那里的理由一样
I assume for the same reason that you have people watching it.
那是什么呢
And what would that be?
她是凯特·琼斯
Well, she's Kate Jones.
搅黄了哈维奇那活儿的卧底警♥察♥
The undercover cop who fucked the Harwich job.
不 她是我儿子学校的老师
No, she's a teacher at my kid's school.
哈维奇
Harwich?
哇 你不知道
Wow. You don't know.
我他妈不知道
I don't fucking know.
她才是内奸 丹尼尔
She was the rat, Daniel.
而她一直就在你眼皮子底下
And she's been here under your nose,
教着你的孩子 真♥他♥妈♥的
teaching your child. Fucking hell.
哇
Wow.
她真了不起
She's amazing.
别挑战我 -抱歉
Don't push it. -Sorry.
没关系 你不用操心她了
It's all right. You don't have to worry about her.
你杀了她
Oh, you killed her?
我开枪打中了她 把她扔在了山上
I shot her. Left her up in the mountains.
你说得够详细的
Okay, that's a very distinct hair that you're splitting, Lena.
她带走了我女儿 我想把她找回来
She took my daughter and I want her back.
哈珀是你的孩子
Harper's your kid?
听着 丹尼尔 你也有孩子 对吧 我是说 你可以想象…
Look, Daniel, you're a parent, right? I mean, you can imagine--
想象
Imagine?
如果我出了什么事 我儿子会被照顾得很好
If anything happened to me, my son would be properly taken care of,
我绝对不会让一个陌生人带着他跑掉
and I certainly wouldn't let some stranger just run away with him.
我的意思是…
I just meant that…
我们看到艾琳回家了
We've got eyes on Erin coming back to the house.
好吧
Okay.
我收到消息 艾琳刚刚回家了
So I have information that Erin Carter just arrived back in her house.
所以我要操心的事多了
So much for taking care of her.
什么 这他妈不可能 -灭口小队要多久才能准备好
What? That's fucking impossible. -How long to get a kill team up there?
30分钟 最多40分钟 -快去做
Thirty, 40 minutes, tops. -Do it.
不 等等 求你了 我不希望哈珀有任何意外
No, no, no, wait. Wait. please. I don't want anything to happen to Harper.
我不记得欠你什么人情
I don't remember owing you any fucking favors.
黄金在我手上
I've got the gold.
不见了的那个袋子 大约是七位数 它在我手上
The bag that got away. It's like seven figures. I have it.
是你拿走了 -不是
Oh, you took it? -No.
凯特 艾琳拿走的 我把它拿回来了
Kate… Erin, took it, and I took it back.
你把哈珀给我 我就把黄金给你
You give me Harper, I'll give you the gold.
严格来说 那些本来就是我的 -我对我女儿也是这种感觉
Technically, it's mine anyway. -That's how I feel about my daughter.
我们准备好了
We're set.
求你了
Please.
丹尼尔 拜托
Daniel, come on.
干掉艾琳·卡特 确保那孩子不被波及
Kill Erin Carter and make sure the kid isn't collateral.
哈珀的妈妈还活着
So Harper's mother is still alive?
是的
Yeah.
别动
Stop moving. Stop moving.
靠
Shit.
她开枪打中了你
And she shot you.
现在 她还会来这里
And now she's going to come here.
我不知道她还活着
I didn't know she was still alive.
对 但她确实还活着
No, but she is.
你把麻烦带到家里来了 艾琳
You brought this to our front door, Erin.
这不是我的名字
That's not my name.
我不是艾琳
I'm not Erin.
这不是我的名字
That's not my name.
好吗
Okay?
我知道这些破事 都是我招惹到家里来的…
I know I brought all this shit into our house. Just…
再为我做最后一件事
just do this one last thing for me.
请把哈珀带到安全的地方
Just please take Harper somewhere safe.
求你了
Just please.
(未知号♥码 你好 哈珀)
(你好 哈珀 我很担心你妈妈)
(哪位 )
(我只是一个想帮忙的人)
哈珀
Harper?
走吧
Come on.
我们得走了
We have to go.
谁把你弄成这样的
Who did this to you?
我需要你离开一阵子
I just need you to leave for a while, okay?
别再把我当成小孩子了
Stop treating me like a child.
我没有 我是你妈妈 这次我需要你相信我 拜托
I'm not. I'm your mum. I just need you to trust me on this, please.
你不是我妈妈
You're not my mum.
剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表