剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表
警服 警徽
Uniform and badge.
微笑 敬礼
Smiling and saluting.
不是我要来的 是她请我来的
I didn't ask to be here. She invited me!
托马斯 你是知道的 我看人向来不准
Well, you know me, Thomas. I'm a terrible fucking judge of character.
我不是警♥察♥
I'm not police.
托马斯 别说了
Tommy, just stop it.
斯科蒂 你去哪儿
Where you going, Scotty?
不去哪儿 我只是…
No, I was just--
我不喜欢暴♥力♥
I don't like violence.
谁暴♥力♥了 斯科蒂
Who's being violent, Scotty?
我们不过是在说话
We're only talking.
哦 好吧
Oh, right, no…
没谁
Nobody.
那你为什么想溜走 -我没有
Then why are you trying to slip out the door? I'm not, man. We're all good.
一切都很好 -我跟你说话 你还在往后退
Scotty, you're literally backing off as I talk.
因为你让我害怕
Yeah, because you're scaring me.
你们俩都是新来的 奸细不是她就是你
You're both new here. Pretty sure one of you is trying to fuck with me.
她纹丝不动 而你却想溜走
But she's standing her ground while you're trying to sneak away.
斯科蒂…
Scotty…
你是警♥察♥吗
…are you police?
退后
Just back off!
他妈的退后 我不是警♥察♥ -没关系 别紧张
Back the fuck off. I'm not police. -It's all good, man. Take it easy.
我让你
I told you…
别紧张
…to take it easy.
要是真被警♥察♥盯上了 我们现在怎么办
If the police are onto us, what the fuck do we do now?
托马斯
Tommy!
他们以为我们两周后下手
They think we're moving for this shipment in two weeks.
那么我们今晚行动
So we go for the one tonight instead.
我们还没准备好 -给我准备好
We're not ready. -Get ready!
两小时后出发
Wheels up in two hours.
把他抬出去
Get him out of here.
嘿
Hey.
你没事吧
You okay?
嘿
Hey.
别难过
Don't feel bad.
留着他 我们就惨了
He'd have done worse to us.
线路安全 说吧
Line's secure. Go ahead.
他们要在今晚下手 -为什么改日期
They're pulling up the heist to tonight. -Why the change?
因为他们知道警♥察♥盯上他们了 快救我出去
'Cause they know the police are onto them. You need to get me out of here now.
你的身份暴露了吗
Is your cover still intact?
没有 他们以为另一个人是警♥察♥ 斯科蒂米克 他们…
Yeah, they thought someone else was police. Scotty Mick and they…
他们把他杀死了
they killed him.
所以卧底结束了对吧 我得撤了
So that's me, right? I'm out.
我们还不知道谁是金主
We don't have the bankroller.
现在出击 只能抓住几个受雇干活的人
If we move in now, all we have is a bunch of hired hands.
刑侦总队要我们按兵不动
Centralized crime want us to let it play out,
看看托马斯作案后和谁联♥系♥
see who Thomas contacts afterwards.
什么 他们要眼看着这伙人抢金库
Wait. What? They're going to step back and let the heist happen?
除非局面失控 平民受到伤害…
Unless it gets out of hand, civilians get hurt--
我说“他们把他杀了”你没听懂吗
Which part of "they killed him" don't you understand?
你向我保证过 一旦有风吹草动 你就救我出去
You promised me you'd pull me out of here if anything went wrong, no matter what.
还有12小时
It's another 12 hours.
你的任务就完成了
And then you're done.
你根本没打算救我出去 是不是
You were never going to get me out, were you?
你♥他♥妈♥的就是花言巧语
That was just a stupid, fucking line.
我让你继续卧底 因为我完全相信你
I'm leaving you in there because I have total faith in you.
万一出事了呢
What if something happens?
你会保护我吗 会还是不会
Do you have my back, yes or no?
当然会
Of course.
我保证
I promise.
千真万…
One hundred per--
大家动身了 时间不等人 五分钟后出发
Let's go, people. Time's a-wasting. Wheels up in five.
抱歉 哈珀一直不睡
Sorry, I couldn't get Harper to sleep.
你要把她一个人留下吗 -我没别的办法
Are you going to leave her here alone? -I don't have any choice.
你可以不去啊
Lena, you can sit this one out.
你打什么鬼主意
What the fuck is your game?
没有 我只是… -没有就别废话
Nothing, I'm just-- -Yeah, nothing.
我们出发
Let's go.
嘿 我们走
Hey, let's go.
戴上面具
Mask up.
控制中心 我们接近了
Control, we're on approach.
(X44 安防)
好 锁上 三号♥
Right, lock up. Three.
门锁好了
Door secured.
时间到了 我们行动
This is our time, people. Let's go.
准备好了
Ready?
不好
No, no, no, no! No! No!
好样的
Nicely done.
你们干什么
What are you doing?
都别动
Nobody move!
举起手来
Hands up. Hands up!
快点
Move! Move!
跪下
On your knees!
快点
Move!
动作快点 躺下
Move quicker! On your back!
跪下
Get on your fucking knees!
对墙跪下
Down on your knees!
手放背后
Put your fucking hands behind your back now!
手放在我看得见的地方
Leave your hands where I can fucking see them!
五分钟 动手
Five minutes! Let's do this!
干什么 不 饶命
What the fuck! No, no, please!
巡视周边
Perimeter sweep.
我去警戒 以防有人
I'll make sure there's no one else.
别乱动 眼睛看前面 混♥蛋♥
No, no, no. Eyes front, asshole.
快点 加快速度
Let's move it! Come on. Push it!
挂好了
Locked down, ready.
我们出去吧
Let us out.
糟糕
Fuck! Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
你们干什么
What are you doing?
别这样 求你们了
We don't have anything! Hey!
我说眼睛别乱看
Eyes front, I said!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
安放炸♥药♥
Setting charges.
炸♥药♥装好了
Charges set.
她去太久了
She's been too long.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
有吗
Are we good?
有吗
Are we good?
太有了 -妈的 爽啊
We're better than good. -Hell yes.
发财了 -两分钟 装车
We're rich! -Two minutes!
还差一个人 她还没回来
We're still one down. She hasn't come back.
去看看
Go. Check it out.
跪下 -好的 好的
Down! -All right, okay, fine.
摘掉面具 慢点摘 跪下
Take that mask off! Nice and slow. Down.
放下
Drop it!
糟糕
Ah, shit.
妈的 他还活着 快 快跑
Fuck he's still alive! Go! Run!
快跑
Move! Move! Move!
调度中心呼叫特洛伊 有人开枪
Dispatch to Trojan, shots fired.
重复一遍 有人开枪 控制中心建议批准还击
Repeat, shots fired. Control advises green to engage…
警♥察♥来了 我们得快走
The police are on us. We got to move out now.
怎么会这么快就被发现
How are they on us so quickly?
收工了 快走
We're done! Move!
扯淡
Bullshit.
快点 我们走
Move! Come on! Come on! Come on! Let's move!
开车
Go!
快 快
Go, go, go!
注意 警♥察♥
Come on, police!
这不是正常出警 他们有埋伏 快点开
It's not a response. It's a fucking ambush! Gun it! Go! Go!
甩掉他们
剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表