剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表
No, I did not.
所以这个人也许是死于枪伤并发症
So maybe this man died due to complications from his gunshot wound,
也可能是有人拿了一个枕头…
or maybe someone took a pillow and with their hands…
等等 我没有做错任何事
Hold on. I've done nothing wrong.
这不是由您来决定的
That is not for you to decide.
听着 我他妈才不在乎 你对监控录像有什么看法 好吗
Listen. I don't give a fuck what you think the CCTV footage shows you, okay?
你看到我女儿惊慌失措了吗
Does it show my daughter, terrified?
躲避一个拿着枪的男人
Hiding from the man with the fucking gun?
不
No.
超♥市♥并没有录像
There is no footage from the supermarket.
所有的摄像头都被关闭了
All the cameras had been turned off.
对不起 这一定 让你们的工作更加困难了
I'm sorry. That must make your job a lot harder.
我也为刚才说脏话道歉
And also, sorry for all the swearing.
好的 我一会儿打给你 抱歉 谢谢
Okay. I'll call you in a second. Sorry.
哈珀 我们走吧
Harper, let's go.
怎么样
How did it go?
显然超♥市♥的录像并不存在
Apparently there was no supermarket footage.
真奇怪
Weird.
也许后来那个摄像头出问题了
Maybe there was a problem with that other camera after all.
你♥他♥妈♥在想什么呢
What the hell were you thinking?
艾琳
Erin.
艾琳 拜托等一下
Erin, stop, please.
我是在帮你
I thought I was helping you.
要是被人发现怎么办
And what if someone finds out, huh?
你知道那会让我看起来像什么吗 好像我在隐瞒什么事一样
Do you know what that makes me look like? Like I've got something to hide.
我以为这样会比较容易
I thought it'd be easier this way.
并没有 好吧
Well, it isn't. Is it?
埃米利奥 我没让你帮我 没让你去偷监控录像
Emilio, I didn't ask for your help. I didn't ask you to steal camera footage.
我没有要求过这些
I didn't ask for any of this.
妈妈 怎么了
Mum, what is it?
抱歉 我没事 只是…
Sorry, I'm okay. It's just…
有时候我会想 我们来这儿是不是个错误
Sometimes I wonder if we made a mistake in coming here.
哈珀
Harper.
小哈 慢点
Harp, slow down.
你把眼镜落在车上了 -我不在乎
You left your glasses in the car. -I don't care.
阳光对你的眼镜不好
The sun is bad for your eyes.
太好了 我希望变瞎 我等得不耐烦了
Good. I want to go blind. I'm bored of waiting.
戴上眼镜
Put your glasses on.
小哈
Harp!
你弄疼我了
You're hurting me!
我不想伤害你 我是想保护你
I'm not hurting you. I'm trying to protect you.
别烦我
Leave me alone!
我不想离开 我喜欢这里
I don't want to go. I like it here.
嘿
Hey.
你还记得我们刚搬到这里时吗
Do you remember when we first moved here?
我都没办法让你从水里出来
And I couldn't keep you out of the water.
你每天都想去海边
You wanted to go to the beach every day.
早上六点 你就会穿戴好把我们叫醒
You'd wake us up at00 a.m. with your costume on.
但我不得不放弃 因为阳光会损伤我的眼睛
And I had to stop because the sun hurts my eyes.
所以你才需要戴着你的特制眼镜啊
Well, that's why you need to wear your special glasses.
来啊
Come on.
快来 小哈
Come on, Harp!
嘿 妈妈…
Hey, Mum…
小哈 你可以先回家去
Harp, you can go inside the house. I'm just…
我和佩内洛普聊两句
I'm just going to have a quick chat with Penelope.
她讨厌我 对吧
She hates me, doesn't she?
什么 不是
What? No.
当然不是 她不讨厌你
Of course not. No, she doesn't.
我才刚开始喜欢上学
I was just starting to enjoy school.
别让她把我踢走
Please don't let her kick me out.
拜托 妈妈
Please, Mum.
听着 她不会的 好吗
Listen, she's not going to, okay?
别担心
Don't worry.
过来
Come here.
好了进去吧
Now go inside.
一会儿见
I'll see you there.
嘿
Hey.
你放弃对哈珀的投诉了吗
Have you dropped your complaint against Harper yet?
没有 当然没有
No. Of course not.
我再礼貌地最后一次请求你
I'm going to ask you politely one last time.
拜托了
Please.
不的意思就是不 艾琳
No means no, Erin.
我拍到你了
I filmed you
和你的网球教练做♥爱♥
having sex with your tennis coach.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
监视别人
Spying on people.
偷♥拍♥别人 -是你先找我家人麻烦的
Filming them. -You came after my family.
你女儿打断了我儿子的牙齿 -我并不以此为傲
Your daughter broke my son's teeth. I'm not saying this is my finest hour, okay?
但如果你不收手
But if you don't back down,
我会把视频发给你丈夫
I have no choice. I'll send the video to your husband.
对不起
I'm sorry.
要知道 艾琳
You see, Erin,
我生日那天早上他打了电♥话♥来
he phoned the morning of my birthday,
说他赶不回来了
said he wasn't able to make it home.
有重要会议
Some important meeting.
我跟他说我不开心时 他说
When I told him I was upset, he said,
他已经为派对买♥♥单了 我还想要什么
he'd paid for the fucking party, what more did I want?
我深感遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that, um…
我不是对你品头论足 我只是…
And I'm not judging you. I'm just…
我是在保护我女儿
I'm protecting my daughter.
我觉得这件事我们可以私下解决
I see no reason why we can't sort this out between us.
以邻居的身份
As neighbors.
谢谢你 佩内洛普
Thank you, Penelope.
别谢我
Don't thank me.
艾琳 你这么做是错的
What you've done here, Erin, it was a mistake.
大错特错
A big mistake.
晚餐准备好了 你有多饿
Dinner is served. How hungry are you?
有点饿
Kind of hungry.
好吧 那我就给你“有点饿”的分量
Okay, I will give you a kind-of-hungry portion. Hey.
好了 我们得吃快点
Here we go. We need to eat fast
这样才赶得上哈珀的音乐剧
if we're going to make it to Harper's musical on time.
哈珀…她…
Harper is, uh… she's, um…
她没有参加音乐剧
she's not in the musical.
什么
What?
出什么事了
What happened?
他们人太多了什么的
They just had too many people or something.
类似这种情况吧
It's one of those things.
我把安东尼奥的两颗牙齿打断了 雷纳太太现在想把我开除
I broke two of Antonio's teeth. Now Mrs. Reyna's trying to expel me.
等等 什么 真的吗
Wait. What? Seriously?
好吧 放轻松 这…
Okay, relax. Okay?
放轻松
Relax?
对不起 我应该告诉你的
I'm sorry. I should've said something. Yeah.
我们可以晚点再谈这件事吗 我真的得去换衣服了
Can we talk about this later? I really need to get changed.
小哈 你可以去电视机前吃
Harp, you can eat in front of the TV.
我说 佩内洛普 要让学校开除我们的女儿
Um, so, you know, Penelope trying to get our daughter kicked out of school,
这事挺严重的
it's kind of a big deal.
我已经处理好了
I've sorted it out.
怎么处理的
How?
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
所有事都很重要
All of it matters.
超♥市♥ 警♥察♥ 所有事
The supermarket, the police, everything.
那天晚上你可能会死的
You could have died the other night.
但你表现得好像一切很正常似的
But you're acting like it was normal.
看着我
Look at me.
我打着领带
I'm wearing a tie.
我他妈讨厌死领带了
I fucking hate ties.
我觉得很好看
I think it looks nice.
你什么时候开始 对我有所隐瞒 把我拒之门外了
When did you start keeping things from me and shutting me out?
看剧愉快 从这里过去就好
Enjoy the show. It's just through this way.
看剧愉快
Enjoy the show.
好的 -欢迎
剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表