剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表
佩内洛普有一台奶昔机
Penelope has a milkshake machine.
她还有冰淇淋机
She also has an ice cream maker.
嗯 佩内洛普很不一般
Well, Penelope is very special.
我想她丈夫恐怕不这么认为
I'm not sure her husband thinks so.
我听见他们在电♥话♥里吵架
I heard them fighting on the phone.
哈珀·卡特 你变成了一个十足的小八卦了
Harper Carter, you are turning into a right little gossip.
好嘞
All right.
你有婴儿的照片吗
Do you have any baby photos?
我孩子的
Of my kids?
有啊 你想看看吗 -对
Sure. Would you like to see them? -Yeah.
好了
Okay.
开始了
Here goes.
一定是保险丝跳闸了
Must've tripped a fuse.
你知道保险盒在哪里吗 -应该是那边
Uh, do you know where the box is? -I think it's through there.
看看我能不能 在不烧了房♥子的情况下修好它
Right. Let me see if I can fix it without burning the house down.
找到了
Uh, here we are…
真讨厌
Oh, bugger…
怎么了 哈珀
What is it, Harper?
已经有三所学校请迪伦滚蛋了
So, Dylan's been kicked out of three schools already, or
或者说他已经被三所学校开除了
he's been excluded from three schools already.
每次我找到一所愿意收他的学校
And every time I enroll him in a new one,
都必须做一个保证
assurances have to be made,
往往是提供一份友情捐赠
usually alongside a friendly donation.
总之 我想说的是 我想让他离开这个系统
Anyway, point is, I would like to take him out of the system
让他在家上学
and have him homeschooled.
好的 明白
Okay, yeah.
你想让我当迪伦的家教
You want me to be Dylan's tutor?
对
Yeah.
全职的
Full-time.
等等 那艾琳就要辞掉学校的工作
Wait, so Erin would have to leave her job at the school?
对 但圣约瑟夫给全职教师多少钱 我就支付多少
Yeah, but I will match whatever St. Joseph's pay their full-time staff.
那是很大一笔开销
That's… that's quite an expense.
我更愿意视作一笔投资 而非开销
I look at it more as an investment rather than a cost.
如果我现在就需要你预付一些钱呢
And what if I need some money upfront?
有可能吗
Would that be possible?
我们还没有那么艰难
Okay, babe, we're not struggling that much.
可以
Sure.
我们可以谈一下入职奖金
We can discuss a signing on fee.
嗯
Yeah.
我觉得这是个糟糕的主意
I think it's a terrible idea.
好吧
Okay.
迪伦是想激你 让你做些什么
Dylan's trying to get a reaction out of you.
如果你不让他上学了 就意味着他赢了
And if you pull him out of school, that just means he's won.
你说过 他需要一个人辅♥导♥他
Now, you said that he needed a tutor.
是的 放学以后
Well, yeah, after hours, yes.
我付出了很多努力 才在圣约瑟夫站稳了脚跟
But it's taken me a lot of work to establish myself at St. Joseph's
我不想冒着失去的风险
and I'm not gonna risk that
只是为了一个 有可能几个月后就变卦的人
for someone who might change their mind a few months down the line.
我还没那么不靠谱
Oh, come on. I'm not that fickle.
是 但你基本上 把菜单上的东西都点了一遍
No, but you ordered pretty much everything on the menu
就是为了挑一个喜欢的
so you can just pick and choose as you went along.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
抱歉 我必须… 是奥莉维亚 我得接一下
Sorry, I have to… It's Olivia. I have to take this.
好
Okay.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
也许我不该打电♥话♥但… 你该听听她的尖叫声
Maybe I shouldn't have phoned, but you should've heard her screaming.
不 你做得很对 真的
No, no, you did the right thing. Really.
谢谢
Thank you.
她这周过得很辛苦 现在睡着了 我想她应该还好
She's had a tough week, but she's asleep right now. So I think she's okay.
还好
Okay.
艾琳 你女儿在超♥市♥看到你杀了人
Erin, your daughter saw you kill someone in a supermarket.
我觉得她需要找专业人士谈谈
I think she needs to talk to a professional.
谢谢
Uh, thank you.
再次感激你打了电♥话♥给我们 我去陪她待一会
Again, you know, we really appreciate the call. I'm gonna go sit with her.
好 -再见
Okay. -Bye.
好的
Yeah.
再见
Bye.
怎么回事
What's going on?
没什么
Nothing.
好吧
Okay.
哈珀坚信你有一把枪
Harper was convinced you had a gun.
她带我去阁楼找过
She even had me look for it in the attic.
对
Yeah.
是的 她…
Yeah, she's…
她现在很混乱
She's very mixed up right now.
是
Yeah.
她是的
She is.
而你…
And you're…
你现在也很混乱
Well, you're very mixed up right now too.
让她得到一些她需要的帮助吧 艾琳
So get her the help she needs, Erin.
我会的
I will.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安
Night.
好吧
Okay.
我们带她去看看医生
We'll take her to see someone.
明天
Tomorrow?
也许不是明天 下周怎么样
Maybe not tomorrow, but how about next week?
好吧
Right.
(瓦莱里娅E 信息)
(今天还我钱 否则就发你的照片)
这个呢
And this one?
对
Yeah.
不行 我对这个有感情了
No, no. It's got sentimental value. No.
这是我妈妈给我的礼物 所以不行
It was a gift from my mum, so no.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
去他的
Fuck it.
怎么样
Well?
我拿到你的钱了
I've got your money.
很好 我们什么时候见面
Good. When can we meet?
4点
At four o'clock.
我住在汽车旅馆里
I'm staying at a motel.
把定位发给我
Just send me the location.
我现在就发 别迟到
I'll send it now. Don't be late.
好
Okay.
很好
That's very good.
超♥市♥里的那些人 他们也是戴着面具 是吗
The people at the supermarket, they had masks on as well, didn't they?
这不是他们
This isn't them.
也许你只是没意识到
Maybe you don't think so,
但是当我们遭遇不好的事情时
but sometimes when something bad happened to us,
我们的大脑有它自己奇特的应对方式
the brain has funny ways of dealing with it.
那可能会让人觉得害怕
And I know it might feel scary.
我不害怕
I'm not scared.
不再害怕了
Not anymore.
我为他们感到难过
I feel sorry for them.
为什么
Why?
因为他们死了
'Cause they're dead.
是什么让你觉得他死了
What makes you think he's dead?
你看到过这些吗
Harper, have you seen this before?
这是什么情况
What's going on?
这位是露西娅 她在医院工作而且…
Uh, this is Lucia. She works at the hospital and…
我知道 我是问你怎么回事
Yeah, I know who Lucia is. I asked what's going on.
很高兴见到你 -请先别
Nice to meet you. -Please.
我问你怎么回事
I asked what's going on.
这个…
Well--
乔迪请我来跟你的女儿聊聊
Jordi asked me to come and speak to your daughter.
这我们没有商量好
Okay, we didn't agree on this.
我们已经商量好了 除了你不愿意定下时间
No, we did agree on this, actually, but you wouldn't agree on when.
我醒来时你不在 也不接电♥话♥
And seeing as you weren't here when I woke up or answering your phone--
我开车去兜风清醒一下 -兜风
I went for a drive to clear my head. -A drive?
我没想到你会背着我做这些
And you went behind my back.
剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表