剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表
哈珀 你为什么…
Harper, hey, why would you--
别 你得待在这里 你需要静养 你还活着是你运气好
No, no, no, you need to stay here. You need to rest. You're lucky to be alive.
我得保护我女儿 乔迪 好吗
I need to protect my daughter, Jordi, okay?
怎么保护
How?
你连站起来都困难了
You can barely stand.
有人想杀你 我得带哈珀去安全的地方
Someone has just tried to kill you, and I have to get Harper somewhere safe.
然后我会回来找你 在那之前 好好休息
Then I'll come back for you. Until then, just rest.
情况恶化的话 打电♥话♥给我
Call me if things get worse.
靠…
Fuck.
莉娜
Lena.
莉娜
Lena?
是你吗
Is that you?
…进来
…come in.
成功进入 现在接近目标
Successful entry. Now closing on target.
看到目标向南逃走 跟上目标准备行动
Eyes on the target, heading south, moving to engage.
收到 她受伤了 走不远的 我们正跟着她 我们会抓到她的
Copy. She's wounded. she won't get far. We're following. We'll get her.
她现在应该已经被抓住了
We should've got her already.
哈珀呢
What about Harper?
我知道她在哪里 我能去找她吗
I know where she is. Can I go and get her?
我发了短♥信♥给她 她告诉我的
I texted her. She told me.
行 去吧
Sure. Go ahead.
我只能想象 你为她计划了多么美好的人生
I can only imagine what a wonderful life you have planned for her.
谢谢你
Thank you.
跟着她 以防万一
Keep an eye on her, just in case.
有人吗
Hello?
好了 撑住
Come on.
嗨 你是屋主吗 你有手♥机♥吗 我需要打个电♥话♥给我的家人
Hi. Are you the owner? Do you have a phone? I need to call my family.
什…
Wh--
不
No.
天啊 艾琳 -佩内洛普
Jesus, Erin? -Penelope.
快 开车
Go. Go, go, go, go, drive.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我摔倒了
I fell over.
你摔倒了
You fell over?
该死
Oh, shit.
快走 快开车
Go, go, go, go. Just drive!
行 你需要去医院吗
Okay. Okay. Do you need to go to the hospital?
我没事
I'm fine.
你好 -嗨
Hello! -Hi.
进来吧 进来
Come on in. Come in.
非常抱歉我们这么做 -傻话
I'm really sorry that we're doing this. -No. Nonsense!
谢谢你
Thank you.
总是乐事 从来不是苦差事
Always a pleasure, never a chore.
花♥园♥里有鲜榨橙汁
Now, there's some freshly-pressed orange juice in the garden,
卢卡和莉莉半小时后就会回家了
and, uh, Luca and Lily will be home in about half an hour.
谢谢 -好吗
Thank you. -All right?
真的非常感激
I… I… I really appreciate this.
我只是需要让哈珀离开家一阵子
Uh, I just needed to get Harper out of the house for a while.
通常我会去埃米利奥家 所以…
I would normally go to Emilio's, so…
没关系
It's okay.
你不想说的话 你不用全讲给我听 -谢谢 奥莉维亚
You don't tell me if you don't want to. Thanks, Olivia.
不过 我是个很好的倾听者
I am a very good listener though.
有时候 倾诉出来会比较健康
Sometimes it can be healthy just to, you know, let it all out.
不用 我想我没事
No, I… I think I'm good.
不过 还是谢谢你 -当然 没问题
Thank you though. -Of course, no problem.
艾琳是毒贩子吗
Is Erin a drug dealer?
比如冰♥毒♥ 甲基安♥非♥他♥命♥… 它们是一个东西吗
Like ice, meth… Are those the same thing?
哪种是冰♥毒♥结晶体
Which one's the crystal?
我不知道 她不是
I don't know. She's not.
她是个老师
She's a teacher.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 当然了
Yes, of course.
我去拿糖
Um, I'll just get the sugar.
哇
Wow.
看看你
Look at you.
你会帮我妈妈吗
Are you going to help my mum?
拜托 哈珀
Come on, Harper.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
你说过你会帮她的
You said you'd help her.
我只是…
I just…
我得找到你
I needed to find you.
对不起耽误了这么久
I'm so sorry it took so long.
但哈珀你…
But Harper y--
你知道我从没丢下过你 对吧
You know that I never left you, right?
那不是我的选择
That wasn't my choice.
你究竟会不会帮我妈妈
Are you going to help my mum or not?
我就是你妈妈
I'm your mum.
拜托 我知道你没有忘记我 不是真的
Come on. I know you haven't forgotten me, not really.
是我哦
It's just me.
过来
Come on. Come here.
没事的 我保证
It's okay, I promise.
你可以放松点
You can relax.
没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
怎么了
What was that?
不 你不能在这里
No. No, no, no, no, you can't be here.
我只想和我女儿聊聊
I just want to talk to my daughter.
哈珀 过来 -不
Harper, come here. Come. -No.
来 -过来
Come here.
你一定是乔迪吧
You must be Jordi, right?
我知道现在的情况很复杂
Yeah, I appreciate that this is a difficult situation.
你伤害了我太太 现在你还吓到了我女儿
You hurt my wife. And now you're scaring my daughter.
她不是你女儿
She is not your daughter.
你伤害了我妈妈吗
Did you hurt my mum?
哈珀…
Harper…
她不是你妈妈
She isn't your mum.
好了
Okay.
她把你从我身边抢走了 她夺走了我的一切
She took you from me! She took everything from me!
够了
That's enough.
我们现在要走了 你不要跟来
We're leaving now. And you're not going to follow.
煎熬了五年 你就给我60秒钟
After five fucking years you give me 60 seconds?
你觉得我会接受吗
You think I'm gonna take that? Are you kidding me?!
你吓到她了
You are scaring her.
你想看我吓人的样子吗 奥莉维亚
You want to see me scare someone, Olivia?
你想要什么 我想要什么 现在都不重要 重要的是哈珀
What you want, what I want, it doesn't matter here. It's Harper.
科朗特先生
Mr. Collantes.
请跟我们走 -出什么事了 我太太还好吗
Come with us. -What happened? Is my wife all right?
我想你和你女儿最好跟我们走
I think it's best if you and your daughter just come with us.
把他的手♥机♥拿走
Take his phone.
放开我
Get off me.
嘿 干什么 说好的不是这样的
Hey, hey, hey, hey, what the fuck? This wasn't the plan.
朗先生需要你的帮助
Mr. Lang just needs your help.
现在你可以生气 也可以做个聪明人
Now, you can be angry or you can be smart.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
不好意思 这是怎么回事
Excuse me. Um, what's going on?
一切都在掌控中 谢谢 -你是警♥察♥吗
We have this under control. Thank you. -Are you the police?
能给我看一下证件吗
I'd like to see some identification, please?
在车里
It's in the car.
你要让我走到车那边 再走回来吗 索恩太太
Are you going to make me walk all the way to my car and back, Mrs. Thorne?
奥莉维亚…
Olivia…
不 不用
no, I'm not.
没那个必要 -进家去 奥莉维亚
That won't be necessary. -Just get inside the house, Olivia.
他们不会有事吧
They be all right, won't they?
我向你保证 -快进去
You have my word. -Just go.
要是哈珀有个三长两短 我他妈一定会杀了你
If anything happens to Harper, I will fucking kill you.
把艾琳·卡特找出来 用她老公的手♥机♥
Find Erin Carter. Use her husband's phone.
操
Fuck!
该死
Shit.
乔迪还是不接电♥话♥
Jordi's still not answering.
出什么事了
What's happened, Erin?
我都不知道该从何说起 佩内洛普
I don't know where to begin, Penelope.
剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表