剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表
Why don't you get yourself a snack and a fizzy drink?
你说过六点前我不可以吃这些的
You said I'm not allowed any snacks or fizzy drinks after six o'clock.
我想我们今天可以例外 -对
I think we can make an exception. -Yeah.
给你
Here you go.
如有需要 可以前往指定的吸烟区
Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas,
吸烟区在食堂出口与紧急入口处
at the canteen exit, and at the Emergency entrances.
身为护士 他们会训练你保持冷静和专业
As a nurse, they train you to act calm and professional.
这其实挺让人安心的
It's actually quite reassuring.
很好 因为我内心慌得不行
Ah, good, 'cause inside I'm completely freaking out.
你没事真是太好了
I'm so glad you're safe.
那个人怎么样了
What happened to the guy?
他手术结束了
Uh, he's out of surgery.
好的 -嗯 他在重症监护室里
Okay. -Yeah, he's in ICU.
他流了很多血 所以可能撑不过今晚
He lost a lot of blood, though, so he might not make it through the night.
我能去看他吗
Can I see him?
艾琳 你没有错
Erin, this is not your fault.
一点都没有
At all.
不过 我看能不能想想办法
But let me see what I can do.
我们不能待太久 好吗
We can't stay long, okay?
糟糕 我忘了 告诉哈珀我们要去哪儿了
Shit. I… I forgot to tell Harper where we were going.
我马上回来
I'll be a minute.
好的
Okay.
你
You.
是你 凯特…真的是你
It's you, Kate. It's really you.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
我们从未见过
We've never met.
骗子
Liar.
骗子
Liar!
骗子
Liar.
快走
Let's go!
紧急情况 所有医生请到124室
Emergency. All available doctors report to room 124.
来 坐在这里
Sit here.
在这里等着 好吗
Wait here. Okay?
他在室颤
He's in V-fib.
请您出去
You have to go.
好的
Okay.
让开
Clear. Clear.
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, baby.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
没事
Yeah.
好吧
Well…
有事
No.
就像哈珀说的 一半一半吧
It's like Harper said. It's 50/50.
要知道 医院里有辅♥导♥师
Well, you know, they have people at the hospital, uh, counselors.
处理创伤后情况的专家
Specialists who deal with post-traumatic situations.
嗯
Yeah.
你在做什么
Oh. What are you doing?
我在分散你的注意力
I'm distracting you.
这样
That's not…
不会成功的
going to work.
会成功的
It's going to work.
好吧 会成功的 但我还是觉得我们应该
Okay. It is going to work. But I still think that we should talk
聊聊今天发生的事
about what happened.
所以我才想分散你的注意力
That's why I'm trying to distract you.
好了
Hey there.
对
Right.
一会儿见
See you in a bit.
再见 -再见
Bye. -Bye.
好了 三 二 一
There you go. Three, two, one.
厉害 -你要再吃点吗
Okay! -Will you eat some more?
好啊 -看起来很不错
Okay. -It's looking good.
再倒点进去 来
Pour some more in. Come on.
这个呢 -完美
How about this? -That's perfect.
我能再翻一次吗 -当然可以
Can I flip it again? -Of course.
安东尼奥 嗨
Antonio, hi.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
对不起哈珀打了你
I'm sorry Harper hit you.
但你那样说也不太友善
But what you said wasn't very nice.
我希望能和你♥爸♥妈聊聊
I was hoping I could speak to your parents.
我爸去出差了 妈妈去上网球课 就快回来了
Dad's on a business trip. Mum's got a tennis lesson. She's round the back.
今天是她的生日
It's her birthday today.
我知道 我们今晚要去 参加她的派对 一定会很好玩
I know. We're coming to her party tonight. It's going to be fun!
你把它修好了吗 -好了
Have you got it fixed yet? -Yeah.
看好了
Watch this.
不 好吧 不要
No. Okay, no, no. No, no.
革命尚未成功
That is… a work in progress.
不如你请一天假吧
Why don't you take the day off?
不行 工作评估 马上就要开始了 我得去露露脸
Oh, I can't. Not with this job review coming up. I need to show my face.
你能答应我 不会卷入任何持械抢劫案中吗
Well, can you promise, at least, to not get involved in any armed robberies?
我想说好的…耳朵
I want to say yes… Ears.
哈珀
Harper!
我们要迟到了 快点
Harp, we're going to be late. Move it!
早上好 埃米利奥
Morning, Emilio.
早上好
Good morning.
哇
Wow.
差点就到你家了
Almost made it into your house.
对 差一点
Almost. Yeah.
我昨晚本来打算打电♥话♥给你的
I was going to call around last night.
我听说了超♥市♥的事 -我们没事 不用担心
I heard what happened at the supermarket. -Oh, we're fine. Don't worry about it.
今天或明天 我们需要找你问话
We'll need to interview you today or tomorrow.
调查小组里会有我 所以不用担心
I'll be on the investigating team, so don't worry about it.
我没什么好说的 不过好的 当然
There's not much to say, but okay, sure.
如果你想喝咖啡 乔迪冲好了 -好的 谢谢
Hey, if you want coffee, Jordi made some. -Okay. Thank you.
再见 -再见
See you. -Bye.
戴上眼镜 小哈
Glasses on, Harp.
他为什么要睡在车上
Why does he sleep in his car?
你知道他老婆 已经不再住在那里了吧
You know how Emilio's wife doesn't live there anymore?
知道
Yeah.
他很想她 所以他宁愿睡在车上 也不愿睡在空荡荡的床上
Well, he misses her a lot, so he'd rather sleep in the car than an empty bed.
真可怜
That's sad.
是啊
It is, yeah.
嘿 兄弟 给我来杯咖啡
Hey, buddy, give me a coffee.
嘿 如果你还没准备好 你不必来这儿的
You don't have to be here if you're not ready yet.
我可以送你回家 -我没事
I can take you home. -I'm fine.
回头见 妈妈
Oh, uh, see you later, Mum.
拜拜
Bye.
你是个英雄 艾琳
You're a hero, Erin.
你没事我们都好开心
We are so glad you are okay.
哈珀没事吧 我们担心死了
Is Harper okay? We were so worried.
她没事 谢谢
She's fine. Thank you.
那么…现在有个坏消息和一个好消息
So… there's bad news and good news.
好的
Okay.
坏消息是 佩内洛普·雷纳提出了正式的投诉
So the bad news is Penelope Reyna's lodged a formal complaint
要学校开除哈珀
to have Harper removed from the school.
你在开玩笑吧
You're fucking kidding me.
她对她儿子的遭遇很生气
She's very upset about what happened to her son.
她说哈珀是个精神病
She claims Harper is a psychopath.
他嘲笑她眼睛的问题
Olivia, you do know Antonio was making fun of her eye problem.
这算是个反♥社♥会♥人士咯
Or was it a sociopath?
精神病 反♥社♥会♥人士
Psychopath? Sociopath?
大家说这二者是有区别的 但也就大同小异了
Anyway, people tell me there's a difference, but tomato, tomato.
她会成功还是…我该怎么办
I mean, will she succeed or what do I do?
对方是佩内洛普 所以…
It's Penelope, so…
好消息是什么
What's the good news?
好消息 好消息是 你在超♥市♥遭遇了袭击
The good news. The good news is, well, you got attacked in a supermarket.
这怎么会是好消息
How is that good news, Olivia?
大局
Big picture.
以前你是个无名小卒 一个容易被人遗忘的代课老师
Before you were some faceless drone, a totally forgettable substitute teacher,
但现在 你成了阻止罪案发生的英雄
but now you are a hero who stopped a robbery
你绝对值得一份全职合同
and definitely deserves that full-time contract.
而且 报纸上登了你的照片
剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表