剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表
嘿 是我 请留言
Hey, it's me. Leave a message.
艾琳 你在哪里
Erin, where are you?
我很担心 希望你没事
I'm worried. I hope you're okay.
《百变艾琳》
第一季第五集
你应该好好休息 -发生了什么事
You should be resting. -What happened?
今天星期几了
What day is it? -Monday.
周一 这里是塔拉戈纳医院 你的手♥机♥和钥匙在那边
You're at Tarragona Hospital. Your phone and keys are there.
塔拉…
Tarra--
塔拉戈纳
Tarragona?
你的衣服上全是血
Your clothes were covered in blood.
不 我得回家去
No, I need to get home, okay?
我得去找我老公和女儿 他们不知道我在这里
I need to get to my husband and my daughter. They don't know I'm here.
你是昨晚被送进来的
You were brought in last night.
有位司机发现你负伤躺在路边
A driver found you injured by the side of the road.
没有身份证 什么都没有
No ID Nothing.
你想让我帮你联♥系♥什么人吗
Is there anybody you'd like me to call?
不用 劳驾 可以给我个手♥机♥充电器吗
No. Can I please get a charger for my phone?
嘿 是我 请留言
Hey, it's me. Leave a message.
艾琳 你在哪里 拜托打电♥话♥给我
Erin! Where are you? Call me, please.
培训课程
A training course?
她必须早早出门
She had to leave early.
她还会带我去医院的吧
But she's still taking me to the hospital later, right?
当然啦 -别他妈骗我
Yeah, of course. -Don't fuck with me, Jordi.
嘿
Hey. Hey.
注意言辞
Watch your mouth.
你不知道她在哪里 -我说过了 她去上培训课了
You don't know where she is. -I told you she is at a training course.
现在 快点吃早餐
Now eat your breakfast.
哈珀 等等
Harp, wait.
祝你今天考试顺利
Good luck in your exam today, huh?
我会想你的
I'll be thinking of you.
嘿 拜托
Hey, come on.
别让我一直抬着手
Don't leave me hanging.
我得走了 乔迪
I've got to go, Jordi.
兄弟 你有艾琳的消息吗
Mate, do you know anything about Erin?
为什么 怎么了 -她没有回家
Why? What's up? -She didn't come home.
什么
What?
我打过电♥话♥给她 但她的手♥机♥关机了
Called her, but her phone's off.
转到了语♥音♥信箱
It goes to voicemail.
别担心 肯定事出有因
Don't worry. There'll be a reason.
这个电♥话♥很重要 我得接一下
I have to answer this work call. It's important.
我不接电♥话♥ 他们会杀了我
They'll kill me if I don't.
好吗 一切都会没事的
Yes? Everything will be fine.
你跑哪儿去了
Where the hell are you?
我搞砸了 我出了意外 现在在塔拉戈纳
I messed up, okay? I was in an accident. I'm in Tarragona.
塔拉戈纳 天啊
Tarragona? Jesus Christ.
乔迪都快急疯了
Jordi's going out of his mind with worry.
你在那边做什么
What the fuck are you doing there?
我在医院里 瓦莱里娅的事变得有点复杂
I'm at a hospital. Things with Valeria got complicated.
我跟你说过离她远点的
I told you to stay away from her.
等等 酒店的枪击…
Wait. That shooting at the hotel…
是你干的
that was you?
不 我是想保护她
No! I was trying to protect her.
你知道警方正在寻找 和那事有关的所有人吧
You know that the police are searching for anyone in connection with that?
不知道 我才刚醒来 哈珀怎么样了 她知道我不见了吗
No, because I just woke up. How's Harper? Does she know I'm missing?
我想是不知道的
I don't think so.
听着 我晚点再打给你
Listen, I'm gonna have to call you back.
我去看看
I'll have a look.
她逃走了
She ran away.
检查所有病房♥
Check all the hospital rooms.
护士 这里
Nurse. Here.
病人60岁左右 男性 心脏停搏
The patient is a 60-something year old man with cardiac arrest.
收缩压60
Systolic blood pressure is 60.
(楼梯)
STAIRS
(仅限授权人员)
AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
乔迪 -艾琳
Jordi. -Erin?
你在哪里
Where are you?
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我回家再跟你解释 好吗
Um, I'll explain when I get home, okay?
我是问你在哪里
I asked you where you are.
能等我回家再说吗 拜托
Can we just please talk about this when I get home? Please.
不 不用等 你可以现在就告诉我
No. No, no, no, you can talk to me now!
好吧
Okay. Okay, um…
我不知道该怎么说 但…
I don't know how to say it, but…
乔迪
Jordi?
艾琳
Erin?
搞什么
What the fuck?
站住
Stop!
别动
Freeze!
站住 别动
Stop! Don't move!
我想我应该过来一趟 因为我看到警方在征集消息
I thought I'd pop in because I saw the police appeal for info.
她之前来过学校
She was at school.
5月13日 音乐之夜
May 13th. Night of the musical.
这么说 她是某个学生的家长咯
She's a parent of someone at the school? -No.
不是 -那她为什么会去看学校的音乐剧
Then why would she be at the school musical?
我注意到一些事 -好的
I notice things. -Okay.
是的 比如在演出开始不久后
Right. Like the fact that Erin left
艾琳就离开了 而且再也没回来
shortly after it started and didn't come back.
我不了解这件事 但这非常有用
Well, I don't know about that. But this has been very helpful.
所以 谢谢你 非常感激你能过来
So thank you. It was good of you to come in.
行 -谢谢
Thanks.
你也离开了表演现场
You left the performance as well.
进行到一半时 而且你也没再回来
About halfway through. You didn't come back either.
不 我回去了 我坐在了别的地方
No, I did. I sat in a different seat.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的 我确定
Yes, I am.
好吧 我猜你我之中 要么有人搞错了 要么有人在说谎
Well, I suppose either one of us is mistaken or one of us is lying.
是啊
Yeah.
失陪一会儿 -没问题
Give me a minute, please. -No problem.
(艾琳)
你好 -我有大♥麻♥烦了
Hello there. -I'm in a lot of fucking trouble.
太好了 你现在在哪儿
Great. And where are you now?
我在一辆警车上
I'm in a police car.
什么 你偷了一辆警车
What? You… you… you… you stole a police car?
我借了一辆
I borrowed one.
你只需要从医院回家来而已
All you had to do was walk out of the hospital and come home.
你能不能登入警♥察♥系统 看看他们是否有我的信息了
Can you just please log on to the police system and see if they're onto me?
行 我知道了
Yeah, and I understand.
我可没想过 过去这一个星期我会豁出命去…
It's not like I spent the past week risking my life…
感谢你的来电 再见 -…就他妈为了帮你
Thanks for calling. Bye. -…to fucking help you!
不要
Don't!
艾琳怎么样了
How's Erin?
刚刚不是艾琳 是我的擦窗工人
That wasn't Erin. It was my window cleaner.
我不是那个意思 她今天请病假了…
I didn't mean that. She's off sick from work today
你是她的邻居 不是吗
and you are her neighbor, aren't you?
是 当然 但我没跟她说过话 要知道 我是很忙的
Yeah. Sure, but I haven't spoken to her. I mean, I'm a very busy man.
好吧 如果你见到她 请代我向她问好
Well, if you do, um, please send her my best.
好的 我会的 谢谢你
Yeah, I will. Thank you.
嗯
Yeah?
好吧 坏消息 他们正在逼近你的位置
Okay, bad news. They are closing in on your position.
我得晚点再回你电♥话♥了
Listen, I'm gonna need to call you back.
靠 该死
靠
Fuck.
妈的
Shit.
拜托 走开
Come on, move.
闪开
Move it!
让开
Move!
该死
Shit.
搞什么啊
What the fuck?
嘿
Hey.
我给你带了替换的衣服
I brought you some clothes.
你的车窗怎么了 -别问了
剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表