剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表
我没有 -你有
This isn't. -This is!
我作为家长也有权利做决定
This is my decision as a parent as well, okay?
你们不应该在哈珀面前说这些
You shouldn't talk about this in front of Harper, okay?
乔迪
Jordi.
哈珀
Harper?
嘿
Hey.
别碰我
Stop it.
你撕了我的画
You ripped out my drawings.
它们让你不舒服了 -不 是让你不舒服了
They were upsetting you. -No, they were upsetting you.
为什么你没有我婴儿时候的照片
Why don't you have any baby photos of me?
什么 我有啊
What? I do.
是 都是从我五六岁的时候开始的
Yeah, from when I was five or six.
佩内洛普有安东尼奥的婴儿照 奥莉维亚也有她的孩子的
Penelope has baby photos of Antonio and Olivia has ones of her kids.
你为什么没有我的
Why don't you have any of me?
好吧听着 我爱你胜过一切 但是…
Okay, listen. I love you more than anything, but…
我不是个好妈妈
I wasn't a good mother.
你很小的时候我把你丢给了别人
When you were small, I… I left you with someone else.
我处理不了 而且…
I… I couldn't cope and…
我非常愧疚
I'm not proud of it.
你让我变成了一个怪物
You made me into a freak.
你不是 周一我们去看眼科医生
Harper, you're not, okay? We've got the eye doctor on Monday.
如果情况稳定…
And if things are stable--
跟我的眼睛无关
It's got nothing to do with my eyes.
你杀了人
You killed someone.
你是问题所在 不是我
You're the problem. Not me.
嘿
Hey.
如果你知道 我为了保住这个家有多么拼命…
If you knew how hard I've fought to keep this family together, Harper--
我不知道
I don't.
感谢你 我才一个朋友都没有
And thanks to you, I have no friends.
好吧 那你想让我怎么做
Okay, so what do you want me to do?
我做什么都可以 告诉我
I'll do anything. Just tell me, please.
今天所有的家长都会参加网球比赛
All the parents are playing in the tennis tournament today,
不过你可能又会很忙 又会跑掉了
but you're probably too busy. You'll just go running off somewhere again, won't you?
网球
Tennis?
对呀
Yep.
你不是让我待在家里 找点事做
You told me to stay home, stay busy.
是啊
Yeah.
你认识一个叫玛格·穆勒的人吗
Do you know anyone called Margot Müller?
不认识 怎么了
No. Why?
树林里尸体的身份确认了
They identified the body in the woods.
我需要你跟我说实话
I need you to be honest with me.
我说的是实话
I am being honest.
好嘞 今天是这样的
Okay, here's the news.
两场短盘局 还有一轮决定胜负的抢七
So it's two short sets, a tie-breaker for the winner,
猜猜我们第一场的对手是谁
and guess who we've got in our first game.
没错
Yeah.
加油 兄弟
All the best, man.
祝你好运
Yeah. Yeah, good luck.
加油 -加油妈妈
Go team! -Go on, Mum!
加油布鲁诺
Go, Bruno!
出界
Out!
你… -那是我的 那个…
Yeah. -That was mine. That was… yeah.
出界
Out.
集中精神
Focus.
出界
Out.
(局 盘)
结束 第一盘佩内洛普和布鲁诺胜
And game. Penelope and Bruno win the first set.
我不会因为请露西娅过来和女儿聊天 跟你道歉的
I'm not apologizing for inviting Lucia to speak with our daughter.
哈珀说得对
Harper's right.
问题在我
I'm the problem here.
你知道今天她为什么要你打网球吗
Do you know why she wanted you to play tennis today?
因为她知道我有多讨厌这种事情
Because she knows how much I hate these kind of things, Jordi.
不 因为她觉得你很棒
No. It's because she thinks you're amazing.
她希望每个人都能看到 她所爱的母亲是一个温暖美好的人
She wants everyone else to see the warm, wonderful mother that she loves.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们是一个团队
And we're a team,
对吗
right?
进退与共
Ride or die.
我的
Mine!
你在干什么 真没用
What are you doing? You're useless.
太好了
Yes!
接住
Get it! Get it!
抢七
Tiebreak.
我的
Mine.
这是我的妻子 女士们先生们
My wife, ladies and gentlemen.
赛点
Match point.
下一分赢球
Next point wins.
加油 -好球
Come on! -Yes.
比赛结束
Game, set, and match.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我不需要你的施舍
I don't need your charity.
运气不好啊 比赛很精彩
Bad luck. Good game.
哇 那真是… 恭喜你
Wow. That was… Congratulations.
谢了
Cheers.
你相当于把获胜的机会让给他们了
So, you just gave them the game.
她似乎很需要赢 而且谁会讨厌一个输家呢
Ah, she kind of needed the win. Plus, everyone loves a loser.
喂
Hey!
先生 需要香槟吗
Champagne for you, sir?
谢谢你没有对人♥大♥喊大叫 -不客气
Thanks for not shouting at anyone. -You're welcome.
至少我们可以安心享受剩下的比赛了
At least we can enjoy the rest of the games without worrying.
我忘了告诉你 我在白百合约了一节瑜伽课
Oh, I… I forgot to tell you. I've booked a yoga class at White Lilly.
我相信他们不会介意你取消的
I'm sure they won't mind if you cancel.
是的 但是也许这对我有好处
Yeah, but maybe it'll be good for me.
可以让我卸掉一些包袱 找到内心的平静
You know, shake things off. Find my inner calm.
我真的很需要
I really need it.
好吧
Okay.
那么好
Okay.
我很快回来 要我带什么东西提前告诉我
I'll be back soon, so let me know if I can pick you up anything.
不用了 没事
No, no, we're all good.
好的 -好
Okay. -All right.
你♥他♥妈♥在哪里
Where the fuck are you?
我有事耽搁了 现在在路上了 有点堵
I got a bit held up, but I'm on my way. There's traffic.
周日也堵 你猜我怎么想的 你不会来了
On Sunday? You know what I think? You're not showing up.
我就该把照片发出去的
I should just send this photo.
你冷静一下好吗
Valeria, can you just calm down, okay?
我说我在路上了 别做蠢事
I said I'm on my way. Don't do anything stupid.
混♥蛋♥
Fuck.
看
Look.
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
给我
For me?
我查了艾琳的纪录
I've checked Erin's record.
你做了什么
What have you done?
啊 不会吧 埃米利奥
Shit, Emilio.
关于艾琳 这一切都发生得太快了 老兄
All this about Erin. It’s all been fast, man.
那又怎样 -你什么意思
So what? -What do you mean?
你不打开吗
Aren’t you going to open it?
根据你的专业和个人建议
In your professional and personal opinion,
这个信封里有让我不娶她的理由吗
is there a reason in this envelope for me not to marry her?
嗯 没有 并没有
Well, no, not exactly.
我信任艾琳
I trust Erin.
好吧 很好
Okay, cool.
去他的吧 算了
Fuck it, doesn't matter.
但你留着
But keep it, hmm?
以防哪天你改变主意了
Just in case you change your mind.
嘿 是我 请留言
Hey, it's me, leave a message.
作业做得怎么样了
How's the homework going?
我还在弄家谱
I'm still doing that family tree.
是吗
Yeah?
有点难 我有你这一边的 但妈妈那边的什么都没有
But it's kind of hard because, well, I've got your side, but I don't really have anyone on Mum's.
你知道她妈妈在她小的时候就去世了
You know her mum died when she was very young.
你知道的吧
剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表