剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表
《百变艾琳》
第一季第四集
我进入室内了
Entering the property.
没事 你现在安全了
Don't worry. You're safe now.
一个六岁小孩 被遗弃了 母亲下落不明 父亲也不在场
Abandoned six-year-old, mother reported missing, father absent.
全体学员 立正
Cadets, attention!
作为学员 你们要自信 自律 自强
As trainees, you'll be expected to be confident, disciplined, self-motivated…
负伤的定义是生物性的物质受损
The definition of a wound is damage to the integrity of biological matter.
包括皮肤 黏膜或器官组织
This can be skin, mucous membrane, or organ tissue.
处理伤口的规范 谁知道
Who knows the primary protocols for wound dressing?
最关键的是 伤口一定要第一时间清洗包扎
The crucial thing is the wound must be cleansed and dressed immediately.
这是为了避免感染扩散 造成进一步的伤害
This is to prevent the spread of an infection and further injury.
有什么问题
Yes?
这边 传球
好 传 快传
Yeah, yeah, yeah, pass.
传啊
Pass!
妈的
Fuck!
见鬼
Fuck's sake!
下次我喊你传球 你就传球
Next time I shout pass, you pass.
你在对我下命令 我们俩都是学员啊
Are you giving me an order here? I thought we were both trainees.
是啊
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
但我是凭能力来的
Except I'm here on merit.
而你是走门路进来的
You're here on some scheme.
但我还是比你出色得多
Yeah, and yet I'm still much better than you.
再过几年 你就得对我敬礼
In a few years, you're gonna be saluting me.
叫我“长官”
Calling me "sir."
别这么一副混♥蛋♥样子 走开吧
Don't be an arse, okay? Just move.
不
No.
不 让我看看
No, I want to see it.
快滚 -来呀
Okay, just fuck off. -Come on.
你知道怎么敬礼 -别碰我
Come on. You know how to salute-- -Don't touch me.
来一个 我要…妈的
Come here. I want-- Fucking hell.
妈的
Fuck!
我♥操♥
Shit!
妈的
Fu--
对不起 我马上就走
Sorry. I'll just be a second.
不忙
No rush.
今天不顺利
Bad day?
嗯 可以这么说
Yeah. You could say that.
你本来也不一定能通过考核 这算不算一种安慰呢
Well, if it's any consolation, you probably wouldn't have made it anyway.
你不是当警♥察♥的料
You're not police.
那你是…
And you are…
刑侦督察吉姆·阿姆斯特朗
DI Jim Armstrong.
中♥央♥情报与行动处
Centralized Intelligence and Operations.
吉姆…
Well, Jim--
阿姆斯特朗刑侦督察
DI Armstrong.
我不同意
I disagree.
别误会 我调阅了你的档案
Oh, don't get me wrong. I've read your file.
你很有潜力 同年级排名前百分之五
You've got real potential. Top 5% in your year.
那么你能让他们重新招募我
So you can get them to take me back?
天呐 不行 你打断了一个人的鼻子
God, no. You broke someone's nose.
在这里 你完了
You're finished here.
你住过好几个寄养家庭
You came through a lot of foster homes.
青少年托管中心
Youth custody centers.
没错
Yeah, I did.
那又怎样
So what?
我猜一定很不容易
I imagine that must have been tough,
每次都要从头再来 重新适应环境
having to start over each time, to adapt, to fit in.
你到底什么意思 你想要怎样
What the fuck is this all about? What do you want?
一两句话可说不清
Well, that's a very layered question.
中♥央♥情报与行动处 下设一些秘密执法机构
CIO runs covert law-enforcement units.
比如什么 卧底警♥察♥
That's like, what? Undercover police?
潜入极端分子的组织 犯罪团伙
Infiltrating extremist groups, criminal organizations.
你们是不是实在找不到人了 -那倒不至于
Well, you must be hard up for applicants. -Actually, we do pretty well.
我们缺少的是你这样的人
What we don't have is someone like you.
年轻
Young,
女性
female,
有锋芒
with an edge.
锋芒 -你知道我的意思
An edge? -You know what I mean.
但你说我不是当警♥察♥的料 -你不是 现在还不是
But you said I wasn't police. -You're not. Not yet.
但我想你会成为一个出色的罪犯
But I think you might make a pretty good criminal.
是的 你这人会制♥造♥麻烦
I mean, yes, you're trouble.
但“麻烦”对我有用
But I could use trouble.
你这句话是事先背好的吗
Did you rehearse that line?
为什么
Why?
听着还行
Did it sound okay?
你要渗透到一个团伙内部
You're to infiltrate a gang.
持械抢劫 盗窃 各种犯罪活动
Armed robbery, larceny, all the fun stuff.
根据我们的情报 他们正接受资助 筹划一场更大的勾当
Intel suggests they've received funding for something bigger,
他们正物色一名司机 我可以培训你 让你做好准备
and now they're looking for a new driver. I can train you, prepare you,
我们的线人可以安排你们见面
and our source can arrange an introduction.
但剩下的就靠你自己了
But the rest will be up to you.
首先
First of all…
玛格
Margot.
盖斯帕
Gaspar.
你需要一个化名
…you'll need a name.
圣玛利登记处
St. Mary's Registry.
夭折儿童的出生证明 出生日期和你前后相差不过几年
Birth certificates of deceased children born within a few years of you.
我不要死孩子的名字
I'm not taking a dead kid's name.
如果有人想调查你
If someone tries to check up on you,
他们首先会查你的出生证明
the first thing they'll look for is the birth certificate.
这事会有多危险
How dangerous can this get?
你不只是要渗透进这个团伙
You're not just infiltrating a gang.
你还要操纵利用一些人 让他们反水
You're manipulating and using people to betray them.
如果他们知道了…
So if they find out…
好吧
Yeah.
(艾琳·卡特 女)
(凯特·琼斯 女)
那个
That one.
凯特·琼斯
Kate Jones.
好吧 凯特
Okay, Kate.
让我们看看你的本事
Let's see what you've got.
刚才真是…
Well, that was…
你♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck you.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
她开车比你厉害
She drives better than you.
我们会通知你
We'll let you know.
今天的表现不如往常
Not your usual A game today.
你心不在焉 -没有 我很好
You're distracted. -No, I'm good.
你的确心不在焉
No, you're definitely distracted.
两周了 玛格也不联♥系♥
It's been two weeks and no contact from Margot.
一点消息也没有
Nothing.
也许你的表现不如你想的那么好
Well, maybe you didn't do as well as you thought.
我的错
My fault.
我们部门需要一场胜利
The department needed a win.
你还没准备好 我就让你上阵
I put you out there before you were ready.
我训练几个月了 一天也没有缺勤
I've done months of training and I've never missed a day.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
你六岁时 被妈妈遗弃
Your mother left you when you were six years old.
那又怎样
S… so?
我为你感到难过
So it makes me feel sorry for you.
我不需要你的同情 -但你得到了我的同情
Well, I don't want your sympathy. And yet you have it anyway.
你不想提及这段经历
Is this difficult for you to talk about?
不 只是…
No, it's just…
都过去了 好吧 我不在乎
It's the past, okay? It doesn't matter to me.
我的意思是 别人听你讲这段经历 他们会在乎
Well, what I'm saying is… it matters very much to the people you tell it to.
让他们觉得更加了解你
It helps them to feel a connection to you.
了解凯特·琼斯 而现在 他们不信任你
To Kate Jones. And believe me, they don't buy into you.
我什么都不是 好吧 我明白
I'm nothing, okay, I get it.
“好吧”还不够好
Okay's not good enough.
我不能拿着“好吧”去冒险
I can't take a risk on "okay."
这不是冒险
It's not a risk.
剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表