剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表
But it is you.
是的 但他们之前不知道
Yes, but they didn't know that.
我很聪明的 阿古斯汀每次洗钱时我都只拿一点点
I was smart. I only took a little bit each time I was cleaning their money.
如果他没死 没人会知道
If he hadn't died, nobody would have known.
所以说 有组织的犯罪 通过律师事务所洗钱
Just to be clear, organized crime, laundering money through his law firm,
你偷了那些钱 你还觉得自己很聪明
you stole from them, and you think that's smart?
你不明白 我只是想过更好的生活
You wouldn't understand. I just wanted a better life.
多少钱
How much?
12000
Twelve.
12032欧元 全给你弄丢了
Twelve thousand and 32 euros. You lost it all.
那男人快把你掐死了 我是想帮你
That man was choking you. Okay, I was trying to help you.
如果不是你来找我
If you hadn't come looking for me,
在他们来之前我早就走了 所以把钱给我找回来 明天就要
I'd have been gone before they showed up, so either get me my money back by tomorrow
不然我把你的照片发给 阿古斯汀通讯录里的每个人 再见
or I'm sending your photo to every fucking person in Agustín's address book. Bye.
别 瓦…
No, no, Va--
瓦莱里娅
Valeria!
你的截止日期是明天
You have until tomorrow.
靠
Shit.
马丁警官
Officer Martín?
是的
Yes.
我是特别行动组的佩雷斯
I'm Gei Pérez.
谢谢你的线索
Thanks for the tip-off.
你好吗
How are you?
很好
I'm fine.
嘿 听着
Hey, look.
你的信息让我们找到了 这个团伙的一些线索
Your information gave us clues about the gangs.
名字 清单 日程
Names, manifests, schedules.
不知道你会不会感兴趣
I don't know if it interests you.
会
Yes.
我当然感兴趣
Of course I'm interested.
这活不轻松
It's a lot of work.
你是个好警♥察♥ 跟你父亲一样
You are a good cop like your father.
是 没问题
Yeah, sure.
索尼娅 等下
Sonia, hold on.
她的身份确认了
They've ID'd her?
是的
Yes.
已经通知媒体了 -她是谁
The media's been informed. -Who is she?
玛格·穆勒
Uh, Margot Müller.
英国警方在找她
The UK police are looking for her.
持械抢劫 袭击 盗窃
Armed robbery, assault, theft.
我靠
Fuck.
我想这是好消息 至少说明她不是个普通人
I guess that's good news. At least she's not a regular person.
(英国伦敦)
艾米丽 我来抓你了 艾米丽
Emily. I'm coming for you, Emily.
抓到了
Gotcha.
抓住了
Got you!
你打扫完了吗
Um, have you finished cleaning?
没有 抱歉
No. Sorry.
过来 宝贝
Come on, sweetie.
你好 -看新闻
Hello. -Check the news.
玛格·穆勒死了 在巴塞罗那
Margot Müller's dead. Barcelona.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
(发现尸体 身份确认是玛格·穆勒)
BODY FOUND IDENTIFIED AS MARGOT MÜLLER
我的天哪
Oh my God.
你在干什么 走开 -请让我再用一会儿
What are you doing? -Give me a second. -No, get off. -No, please.
别碰我的电脑 -拜托了 再让我…
Get off my computer! -Please, just give me--
我要报♥警♥了
I'm calling the police.
你们的披萨来了
Here it is, pizza for everyone!
你不需要说谢谢 他们拿工资的
You don't need to thank the help. They get paid anyway.
我是哈珀
I'm Harper.
老兄 不怕她妈会杀了你吗
Dude, you don't want her mum to kill you, do you?
我只是开个玩笑 -是啊
It's just a joke. -Yeah.
我去一下洗手间
I'm going to go find the bathroom now.
我知道你忙 但你今天应该回家的
I know you're busy, but you were meant to be home today.
你说过要帮我准备网球赛的
You said you'd help me prepare for the tennis tournament. It's a lot of work.
不是抱怨 我只是问你什么时候回家 这都不行吗
I'm not whining. I'm just asking when you'll be home. Am I not allowed to do that?
是的 我知道 我…
Yes. I know. I know. I--
是
Yes.
什么事
What?
抱歉 -等等
Sorry. -Wait.
过来
Come here.
你的头发打结了
Your hair is tangled.
游泳之后要好好梳一梳
You need to brush it properly after swimming.
坐下
Sit.
安东尼奥小时候很可爱
Antonio was so cute when he was small.
男孩都是这样的
Boys always are.
然后长大了 就变成他们父亲那样了
Then they grow up and turn into their fathers.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不是你的错
That's not your fault.
不
No.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
因为打了他
For hitting him?
你妈妈说他在嘲笑你的眼睛
Your mother said he was making fun of your eyes.
是怎么回事呢
What is it like?
就像这样
It's like this.
我只能看到这个的周围
Like, I can only see round the outside.
是基因遗传的
It's genetic.
从你母亲那里还是父亲
From your mother or your father?
我想是我爸吧
Dad, I think.
你的亲生父亲是谁
And who was your real dad?
我不知道
I don't know.
妈妈不喜欢谈论这种事
Mum doesn't like to talk about that kind of stuff.
嗯 我不想引发什么麻烦
Well, I don't want to cause any trouble, but
但如果一个人不想回答你的问题
when people don't want to answer your questions,
就说明那是个值得追究的问题
that's a good reason to keep on asking them.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
有人换了新造型哦
Someone got a makeover.
我看出来了
I can see that.
佩内洛普给我梳的头发
Penelope did my hair.
这…很不错
It's… great.
我知道你会讨厌的 -不是的
I knew you'd hate it. -No, I don't--
至少她花时间跟我待在一起了
At least she spent time with me.
小哈
Harp!
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
佩内洛普在搞我 这是一个编得大大的去你妈
Penelope is messing with me. This is like a big, braided fuck you.
哦 拜托
Oh, come on.
也许这次你信我一回
Maybe, just run with me on this one,
她可能只是想跟哈珀一起 做点有意思的事
maybe she just wanted to do something fun with Harper.
那可不是嘛
Yeah, sure.
在最后关头她确实帮忙照看了她
She did look after her at the last minute.
为什么这个该死的… -我看看
Why isn't this fucking… -Mm-hmm.
谢谢
Thank you.
其实我还挺喜欢她的发型的 我并不想把她留在泳池里
I actually quite like her hair. I didn't want to leave her at the pool.
我没有办法
I just didn't have a choice.
我知道 哈珀也知道
I know. And Harper knows that too.
转过身去
Please turn around.
你知道吗 一周前我走进一家超♥市♥
You know, a week ago I went into a supermarket,
自那时起 我就想要回到…
and ever since then, I just want my…
我以前的生活
old life back.
慢慢来
It'll take some time.
最后一次警告
Last warning.
别去管帮派的事
Stay away from the gangs.
停止调查
Stop the investigation.
艾琳 我们该走了
Erin, we should get going.
艾琳
Erin!
糟了
Shit.
那个就是他
That's him.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
很高兴见到你 -我也很高兴见到你
How are you? -Nice to see you. Nice to see you too.
丹尼尔 -乔迪
Daniel. -Jordi.
先提醒你一下 我很久没做奶昔了
So, word of warning, I've not made milkshakes in a while.
剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表