剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表
我是卡特老师
I'm Mrs. Carter.
(卡特老师)
今天我来给你们上历史课
And I'll be teaching you History today.
你是谁
Who are you?
什么
Sorry?
艾琳·卡特是谁
Who is Erin Carter?
我们为什么要给她一个全职的岗位
And why should we give her a full-time position?
她能给我们了不起的学校带来什么
What does she bring to our wonderful institution?
哦 你在演呢
Right, you're doing a bit.
明天就面试了 你得把这些东西都背熟
Well, the interview's tomorrow, so you need to know this stuff off by heart.
我相信教育是培养下一代的关键
Well, I believe education is the key to developing the next generation,
而能够参与其中 对我来说是一件非常有成就感的事
and it's incredibly fulfilling to play a part in that.
不错啊
That's good, yeah.
嗯 除了一点 就是 这真是最无趣的答案了
Yeah. Except, you know, pfft, being the most boring answer ever.
你必须得表现出你真心想要这份工作
You need to sound like you really want the job.
我确实真心想要 哈珀会因此拿到全额奖学金
I do really want it. Harper would get a full scholarship,
这是我们唯一能负担得起的 让她在这所学校上学的办法
which is the only way we could afford to keep her in this school.
这会改变我们的生活
It'd change our lives.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
太蠢了 我撞到车上了
It's just silly. I… I bumped the car.
艾琳 我不是一个喜欢担心的人
Erin, I'm not a worrier.
但我有点担心你
But, um, you have me worried.
你得给面试官一些真实的东西
You need to give the interview panel something real.
让他们看到真实的你
Show them who you actually are.
你可以做到的
You can do that,
对吧
right?
你可以的 艾琳
You've got this, Erin.
《百变艾琳》
第一季第二集
你们也能看得出来 房♥子刚刚翻新过
As you can see, the house has been refurbished.
最近才翻新的
It's been recently refurbished.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
谢谢 -好
Good. -Thanks.
你好
Hi.
稍等
One second.
我们晚点会办一个烧烤派对
Um, we're having a barbecue later. Just a few neighbors over.
就我们几个邻居之间 你愿意加入吗
I was wondering if you'd like to join us?
不 当然不愿意
No. Of course I wouldn't.
请进吧
Go ahead, please.
是的 谢谢
Yes, thanks.
有时候我真搞不懂我费这个劲干什么
Sometimes I wonder why I bother, you know?
哈珀
Harper?
哈珀
Harp!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你问我的话 超♥市♥那个男的罪有应得
You ask me, the guy in the supermarket got what he deserved.
她没问你 阿尔洛
She didn't ask you, Arlo.
我是在表示我的支持 你看她 你都无法想象
I'm being supportive. Look at her. You'd never imagine it.
你让她不自在了 他总是这样
You're making her uncomfortable. He always does this.
你知道我是在表示我的支持
I'm being supportive.
再给你们加点饮料好吗
You can't say that. -Can I refresh your drinks?
谢谢 -非常感谢
Thanks. -Thank you.
总之我很高兴哈珀没事
Anyway, I'm glad Harper's okay.
那才是最重要的
That's the most important thing.
我告诉过你别提这件事 阿尔洛
I told you not to bring it up, Arlo.
嘿
Hey.
马上要考试了吧
So you've got exams coming up, right?
第一场考什么 -数学
What's your first one? -Maths.
你没问题的
And you will be fine.
一定会比我在你这个年纪时好多了的
You know, you can't be any worse than I was at your age.
我一直是班里垫底 直到埃米利奥帮了我一把
You know, I was bottom of the class until Emilio helped out.
等下 什么 你教他
Wait, what? You taught him?
不是 我在考卷上全写错误答案 然后 哈
No, I just put down all the wrong answers in my test. And boom!
你♥爸♥就不再是班里最后一名了
Your dad was no longer the worst in the class.
那可真♥他♥妈♥蠢
Well, that was fucking dumb.
哈珀 注意点
Whoa, Harp. Okay.
哈珀 道歉 -不
Harper, apologize. -No.
你是想回房♥间了吗 -可以啊
Do you want to go to your room? -Okay.
抱歉 最近发生的这些事情
I'm sorry. With everything that's happened lately,
让她状态不太好
she hasn't been herself.
我靠
Shit.
艾琳
Erin.
嘿
Hey.
听我说 我之前提到的那个麻烦
Look, that trouble that I mentioned before…
明天我需要你帮我处理一下
I'm going to need your help with it tomorrow.
埃米利奥 你真的要现在 跟我在我家厨房♥里讨论这个吗
Emilio, are you seriously discussing this with me right now in my kitchen?
你觉得我是万能的吗 -我不知道
What is it that you think I am? -I don't know.
但觉得你还挺临危不乱的
But I know you can handle yourself.
我看到你弄断她脖子了
I saw you break her neck.
你看到你想看的 我只是在防卫
You saw what you wanted to see, okay? I was defending myself.
如果真是这样 你已经去找警♥察♥了
If that was true, you'd have gone to the police.
你就是警♥察♥
You are the police.
好吧
Okay.
所以你把一切都告诉乔迪了吗
So you've told Jordi all about it then?
你就帮我个小忙 然后你的这些事情
And maybe with whatever is going on with you, I… I just need a little help.
作为回报我也会帮你的
I can help in return.
天啊那是什么
Jesus, what is that?
我不知道 我去看看
Oh my… I don't know. I'll check.
哈珀
Harper?
嘿停下 怎么了
Hey, hey, stop. What's going on?
我要把窗户堵住 这样没人能进来了
I'm blocking the window so no one can get in.
好吧 我们聊聊 过来
Okay, let's talk. Come on.
嘿
Hey.
是因为发生在超♥市♥的事情吗
Is this because of what happened at the supermarket?
还是因为你看见 我在阁楼里拿的那个东西
Or is it because of that thing you saw me with in the attic?
那把枪
The gun.
不是真枪
It wasn't real.
哈珀
Harp.
你还小的时候 我们…
When you were small we…
我们住的好几个地方环境都很差
we stayed in some pretty rough neighborhoods.
我弄到一把假枪来吓唬闯入者
And I got a fake weapon to scare off any intruders,
但那会一直没用上 现在更不可能用上了
but we never needed it then, and we definitely don't need it now.
你看窗外 我们这里很安全
Look out the window, Harp. We're safe here.
我看不了 被衣柜挡住了
I can't look out the window. My wardrobe's in the way.
嘿
Hey.
我绝不会让你出任何事情的
I will never let anything happen to you, okay?
绝不
Never.
记得躲起来 好吗 会没事的
Just remember to hide, okay? It's going to be fine.
我们把它搬开吧
Let's move it.
好
Okay.
谢谢 也很高兴见到你 再见
Thank you. Nice to meet you too. Bye.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
谢谢 -谢谢
Thank you. -Thank you.
太棒了 -客气了
It was amazing. -Don't worry about it.
再见
Bye.
该你了
Your turn.
不错嘛 看
That's a good one. Look.
眼镜 -谢谢
Uh-uh. Glasses. -Thanks.
今天的面试你一定会发挥出色的
You are going to do great in your interview today.
是的 祝你好运 妈妈
Yeah, good luck, Mum!
你可以的
You can do it.
好了 都拿到模拟试♥卷♥了
Okay, so you have your mock exams in front of you.
你们有30分钟的时间来答题 尽力完成
And you'll have 30 minutes to answer the questions. Do your best.
计时
And your time starts…
现在开始
now.
(本地教师制止抢劫案)
LOCAL TEACHER STOPS ROBBERY
(埃米利奥 停车场 12:00)
你都答完了 -对
What? You finished already? -Yep.
还不到一分钟呢 迪伦
It's not even been a minute. Dylan?
我答完了 老师
I finished, Miss.
(《麦克白》威廉·莎士比亚)
鸡鸡 -奥莉维亚
Dicks? -Olivia.
你应该再大点声的
Maybe you could shout that a louder?
剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表