剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表
Right. -Welcome.
这边过去
It's through this way.
嗨
Hi!
看剧愉快
Enjoy the show.
很高兴见到你 -我也是
Nice to see you. -You too.
谢谢 -欢迎
Welcome. -Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Hello.
看剧愉快
Enjoy the show.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
今晚又有什么借口了
So, what's tonight's excuse?
堵车 洪水
Traffic? Flood?
我和乔迪吵架了
I had a fight with Jordi.
我就是…
I just…
我不知道你是如何做到的
I just don't know how you do it.
你的孩子和责任是我的两倍
You have twice as many kids and responsibilities,
但你总能守时 总能保持最佳状态
but you're always on time, always on form.
我现在非常兴奋 这基本上是一种超脱肉体的感受
I'm so high right now, this is basically an out-of-body experience.
我知道
I know.
你会没事的
You'll be okay.
你就在你应该在的地方
You're right where you're meant to be.
是啊
Yeah.
你确实很嗨
You're high.
是的
Yeah.
该死 我们要错过了 快走
Fuck's sake, we're missing it. Come on. Go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
你身边的一切
天空中的每一道光
悬在你头上的繁星
红日灼烧
一切始于一场爆♥炸♥
始于一场爆♥炸♥
始于一场爆♥炸♥
嘿 我马上就回来
Hey, I'll be back in one minute.
你身边的一切
天空中的每一道光
不好意思
Excuse me.
有什么可以帮你吗
Can I help you?
如果你想找洗手间 在入口大厅的后面
If you're looking for the restroom, they're back towards the entrance hall.
我想你最好还是在我叫保安前出去吧
I think you should leave before I call security.
我几乎不敢相信
You know, I almost didn't believe it.
我在超♥市♥看到你时 我想 是啊 这一定是…
"Ah, it must be like a… trick of the light. Must be a mistake."
灯光的影响 肯定是认错了
When I saw you in the supermarket, I thought,
但不是
But no.
真的是你
It really is you.
我想你认错人了
I think you've mistaken me for someone else.
天啊 你搞什么啊
Jesus Christ, what the--
看着我
Look at me.
你♥他♥妈♥看着我 凯特
Fucking look at me, Kate!
本性暴露了
There she is!
你不该来这里的
You shouldn't have come here.
是啊 我本来没打算要留下来 凯特
Yeah, I wasn't planning on staying, Kate.
但我知道东西在你手上 -不 我没拿
But I know you have it. -No, I don't.
你看看我堕落成什么样了
Look at what I've been reduced to.
我在抢劫超♥市♥ 这也就比抢钱包好一点点
I'm holding up fucking supermarkets. That's one step above purse snatching!
这都是拜你所赐
And it's all because of what you did.
把它给我 然后我就会离开 没人需要知道你在这里
Just give it to me. Then I'm gone. No one else needs to know you're here.
是啊 我也想相信这话
Yeah. Yeah. I want to believe that.
但话是你说的 所以我不信
But it's you, so I don't.
好吧
Okay.
反正我从来都不喜欢你
I never liked you anyway.
我不会伤害那孩子 但我必须带她一起走
I'm not going to hurt the kid, but I'll have to take her with me.
否则他们是不会相信我的 对不起
Otherwise, they won't believe me. I'm sorry.
离她远点
Stay away from her!
什么情况
What the fuck?
她死了吗
Is she dead?
天啊
Jesus Christ.
她是谁
Who is she?
她是超♥市♥里的那个人
She's the woman from the supermarket.
你警告过我的 不是吗
You warned me, didn't you?
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
尽量清理干净
Clean up what you can.
我们有15分钟的时间打扫干净 然后把这该死的尸体弄出去
We've got maybe 15 minutes to tidy up and get the fucking body out of here.
我们在同一个太阳系
你帮忙的话会快一点 -好的
It's faster if you help. -Okay.
我们在同一个星系间
应该够深了
That should be deep enough.
过来
Come.
你想说几句吗 -什么
Do you want to say a few words? -What?
你♥他♥妈♥活该
Fuck you for this.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
我是说祈祷什么的
I meant a prayer or something.
不 这样挺好
But no, that's good.
我是说…很好
I mean… That's good.
你为什么要帮我
Why are you helping me?
因为你是我铁哥们儿的妻子
'Cause you are the wife of my best friend.
我们基本上就是一家人
We are practically family.
另外 我有些麻烦
And also, I'm in trouble.
我和一些坏人搅在了一起
I've got mixed up with some bad people.
所以 也许我帮了你 你也能帮帮我
So maybe I help you and then you help me.
埃米利奥 我是个老师
Emilio, I'm a schoolteacher.
是啊 当然啦
Yes, of course you are.
卡特老师和一具尸体在教室里
Mrs. Carter in the classroom with a dead body.
如果我不想帮你呢
What if I don't want to help you?
我有种不祥的预感
I'm getting a bad feeling about this.
当我有不祥的预感时 我就会…
And when I get a bad feeling, I just…
我会走开
I walk away.
我觉得可能烧焦了
I think it might be burnt.
好吧 让我看看
Okay, let me see that.
抱歉
Sorry.
不如我来做 你来翻面 好吗
How about I cook and you flip, yeah?
听起来不错
Sounds good.
好了…那个
There… that one.
很好
That's it.
妈妈
Mum.
剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表