剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表
I promise it won't happen again.
嘿 哈珀 在学校过得怎么样
Hey, Harp, how was school?
还可以 -没说糟糕就还好
It was okay. -Better than bad.
你回来了 -T恤不错
You're home! -Nice T-shirt.
对 我在尝试一些夏日风格
Yeah, I'm working on my summer look.
面试怎么样
How did the interview go?
对不起 -我敢肯定你表现得非常好
Sorry. -I'm sure you were amazing.
这些事情说不好的
Um, yeah. You never know with these things.
别说了 你肯定能行
Oh, come on, you nailed it.
他们要是不录用你 那真是疯了 -没错
They'd be crazy not to give you the job. -Yeah.
你看起来心情不错 马丁先生
You're in a good mood, Mr. Martín.
是啊
Well, I am.
是马丁夫人回来了吗 -不是
Did Mrs. Martín come back? -Well, um, no.
是我的工作取得了进展 拿到了一些靠谱的线索
No, I got a good break at work. You know, some very solid leads.
小心点埃米利奥 我们很担心你
Well, be careful, Emilio. We're worried about you.
哈珀 去刷牙吧
Hey, Harp, brush your teeth.
我就不打扰你们了
I'll leave you guys to it.
我只想说声谢谢
Um, but I just want to say thank you
谢谢你们 你们是很好的朋友和邻居
for being good friends and being good neighbors
我保证 从今往后 你们将看到个全新的埃米利奥·马丁
and, well, I promise you from now on you're going to see a new Emilio Martín.
好吗
Okay?
好 -很好
Yeah. -Great. Yeah.
好吧 我们必须得给他找个人了
Okay, we have got to find someone for him.
你们学校有合适的人选吗
Is there anyone at school that you could set him up with?
没有 我很爱我的同事
Uh, no, I like the people I work with.
你得拍一下再转一下
You have to hit it and twist.
我每次都这样
I… I am doing that every time.
你觉得安娜会回心转意 回到埃米利奥身边吗
You think Ana will ever change her mind and… take Emilio back?
我不知道
I don't know.
有些夫妻他们…
You know, some couples, they, uh…
一件事出问题了 他们就
One thing goes wrong and they just,
你知道的 他们就
you know, they… they, you know…
你觉得我们会这样吗
You think we'll ever be like that?
不会
No.
我一点都不担心我们
I'm not worried about us.
不担心吗
You're not, are you?
我就喜欢你这一点
See, I like that.
那挺好
Good,
因为这是你嫁的男人
because you married it.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
哈珀
Harp?
哈珀 你没事吧
Harp, are you okay?
怎么了
What… what happened?
哈珀 过来 没事的
Hey, Harp, come on. It's okay.
我没事 妈妈 -坐下
I'm okay, Mum. -Sit.
哈珀 怎么回事 发生什么了
Harper, what's the matter? What happened?
没什么 我只是很害怕
I was just scared. That's all.
她只是因为学业有点承受不了
She's just feeling a bit overwhelmed at school.
五年级的考试快到了 这段时间很艰难
There's year five exams are coming up. It's a difficult time.
她看起来不像是承受不了
She didn't seem overwhelmed.
她看上去是被吓到了
You know, she seemed terrified.
超♥市♥事情之后 也许她应该跟谁聊聊
After what happened at the supermarket, maybe she needs to talk to someone.
她不需要看心理医生
Yeah, but she doesn't need a shrink.
可能会有帮助
It might help.
她已经觉得自己跟其他孩子不一样
But she already feels like she's different from the other kids.
带她去看医生只会让事情更糟
Taking her to a specialist will only make it worse.
我不同意
Well… …I disagree.
我已经决定了
I've made my decision.
这不是你一个人能决定的
It's not just your decision to make.
我不知道你到底在怕些什么
I don't understand what you're so scared of.
嘿 哈珀 我要给你一个惊喜
Hey, Harps. I have a surprise for you.
再见 周末愉快
Bye. Have a lovely weekend.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
你好
Hi.
你在这里好久了
You're hovering.
是的
I am, yes.
抱歉
Sorry.
我没有得到这份工作
I didn't get the job.
我得到的消息是
From what I'm hearing,
他们会给你的兼♥职♥合同延长六个月 然后再续签
they'll extend your part-time contract for another six months and then review it.
我可以帮你准备
I can help you prepare for it.
该死 是我的面试一塌糊涂对吗
Shit, I blew it, didn't I?
面试表现得很不错
Apparently the interview went quite well,
是因为有人提出反对
but someone raised an objection.
什么 当然了
What? Of course they did.
该死的佩内洛普·雷纳 我发誓我要…
Penelope fucking Reyna. I swear to God, I'm gonna--
你好
Hello.
我是丹尼尔·朗
I'm Daniel Lang.
有人通知我我的儿子出了点问题
I was told there was an issue with my son Dylan.
你们哪位是卡特老师
Which one of you is Mrs. Carter?
你好 我是艾琳·卡特 迪伦的班主任 暂时接替路易斯老师
Hi. I'm… I'm Erin Carter. I'm Dylan's form teacher until Mr. Luis gets back.
奥莉维亚·索恩 负责学校行政
Olivia Thorne. School Administrator.
就不打扰你们了 对
I'll leave you to…
好的
Yeah.
所以你就是那个 给我儿子模拟考试打零分的人
So you're the person who gave my son zero marks for his mock exam?
是的 但是是因为…
I am, yes, but there's a reason--
我不是说他是多顶尖的学生 但是真的需要这样吗
Now I'm not saying that he's an A student, but really?
零分
Zero?
好吧 你稍等会
Okay. If you just…
这是迪伦的考卷
That's Dylan's exam paper.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这没有可能是美术考试吗
I take it there's no way that this was an art exam?
没有 哪怕是…
No, and even if it was--
也是 这也不能算是毕加索的蓝色时期
No. Sure. It's not exactly Picasso's Blue Period.
好吧 那你想跟我说什么呢 是他需要停学还是课后留校
Okay. Um, what are we talking about here? Is it a suspension or detention or…
为什么不能认为他需要帮助
Why don't we call it a cry for help?
这真是一个很宽容的结论
That's a really generous interpretation.
是的 我知道 但迪伦的成绩一直没有起色
Yeah, I know. But Dylan is struggling academically.
这次就像是他先发制人
And… this is like a preemptive strike.
自己放弃好过拿不及格
Better to fail than to be failed. -Exactly.
他想惹你生气
He wants you to be angry with him.
这方面他做得很好
Oh, he's doing a great job of that.
但你为什么不能反其道而行之
Yeah, but why don't you go the other way?
肯定他 支持他
Give him support.
给他找个课后辅♥导♥老师
I don't know. Get him an after-school tutor.
能帮到他的人
Someone that can help him.
他需要帮助 只是不知道如何开口
He wants help. He just doesn't know how to ask for it.
好
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
如果你有任何问题 请随时联♥系♥我
And, please, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to call me.
对了
Right.
确实有个问题
Actually, I do have one.
谁是该死的佩内洛普雷纳
Who is Penelope fucking Reyna?
很抱歉让你听到了 我太不专业了
I'm so sorry you heard that. That was very unprofessional of me.
佩内洛普她反对我
Um, Penelope, she's this woman who blocked me
不让我转成全职员工 但其实…
from getting a full-time position, but it's all--
这样 是我捐钱建了外面那个篮球场
Well, you see, my donations built that basketball court outside,
所以我大概可以帮你美言几句
so maybe I could put in a good word for you.
你真是太好了
That's very kind of you. Um…
不过还是不用了 别为我♥操♥心
It's okay. You don't have to worry about me.
我不是为你操心
I'm not worried about you.
是为可怜的佩内洛普·雷纳
It's poor Penelope Reyna.
(艾琳·卡特女士)
哈珀 你自己进去 我要去找佩内洛普
Harp, go on in. I need to go and see Penelope.
别再发神经了 别人已经觉得我们是怪人了
Please don't be crazy. Everyone thinks we're weird already.
但我…
But, I'm…
你好呀 邻居
Hello, neighbor.
你♥他♥妈♥的到底有什么毛病 这简直…
What the fuck is your fucking problem, Penelope? This is just--
你们好
Hello.
你好 -你好
Hello. -Hello.
剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表