剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表
再派我去一次
Send me back out there.
吉姆 我不会让你失望
And I won't let you down, Jim.
这是我们俩的任务
We're in this together.
你不用担心我
You don't have to worry about me.
我结婚了
I'm married.
而我说谎了
And I'm lying.
但你信了没
But did you believe me or not?
是玛格
It's Margot.
她要见面
She wants to meet.
那你最好回复她
Well, you'd better reply.
别让他久等
You don't want to keep him waiting.
好 这里
这是凯特
This is Kate.
你能替她担♥保♥吗 -她会开车
Can you vouch for her? -She can drive.
我没问这个 我妈也会开车
That's not what I asked. My mother can drive.
那你怎么不找你妈
Why don't you get your mum to help out then?
我也可以找她 我只是信不过她
Oh, I would. I just don't trust her.
好吧 玛格说你靠得住 这就行了
Okay, Margot says you're kosher. I'll work with that.
斯科蒂·米克还是要查一查你 如果你不是…
Scotty Mick there will run a check on you anyway. So if you're not…
对了 你最喜欢哪个哲学家
Who's your favorite philosopher by the way?
说不上
Don't have one.
好吧
Oh well.
我们还有希望
We live in hope.
托马斯·拉姆齐
Thomas Ramsey.
自称是打家劫舍的肖斯塔科维奇
Considers himself the Shostakovich of the smash and grab.
所以这个托马斯不是徒有虚名
So, this Thomas, does live up to his billing?
我们相信好几件大案都是他干的 目前为止
We believe he's responsible for a number of high-profile robberies and so far,
是的 他一直很狡猾 始终没被抓住
yes, he's smart enough not to have been caught.
知道他的计划吗
Do you know his plan?
具体不知道 但我们认为 他接受海外资助 准备做下一桩大案
Not specifically, but we believe he's being fronted money from abroad for his next project.
所以你想知道他的计划 以及谁在给他钱
So you want to know his plan and who's bankrolling it?
小心点
Be careful.
如果这些人知道了你的真实身份…
If these people find out who you really are…
你跟托马斯的人一起干活 有一阵子了吧
So you've been with Thomas's crew for a while?
没有 你和我都是新来的
No, me and you, we're the newbies.
嘿
Hey.
我们有司机了 -对
Did we get a driver? -Yep.
你 -对
You? -Yeah.
你跟我来 -我正在…
I need you to come with me. -I'm just…
你正在干嘛 斯科蒂
You're just what, Scotty?
来吧
Yeah. Come.
知道“斯默特小精灵”吗 今年最火的玩具
You know what a Smertle is? The year's hottest toy.
紫色的毛绒玩具 你可以抱它亲它 给它洗澡 喂它
Those furry purple things you can pet them, wash them, feed them.
要是真想 估计也能跟它来一炮
You can probably fuck one if you're determined enough.
可你就是到处买♥♥不着
What you can't do is buy one. Anywhere.
我们要去贝克斯利区的仓库偷一个
What we're gonna do is lift one from the supply depot in Bexley.
好吧
Okay.
你以为我开玩笑吗
Are you humoring me?
没有 只是…
No, it's just…
你告诉我这个干什么
Why are you telling me this?
这是为了我女儿的生日
Look, it's for my daughter's birthday.
她五岁 就想要该死的斯默特小精灵
She's five and she wants a fucking Smertle
别的什么礼物也不要
more than anything else in the world,
我一定要给她弄一个
and I am determined to get her one.
她生日是哪天
So when is her birthday?
今天
Today.
我们没多少时间了 走吧
We're against the clock. Let's go.
不 两个轮子跑得更快 跟我来
No. It'll be faster on two wheels. Come on.
(斯默特小精灵)
嘿 你干嘛
Wait! No! What are you doing?!
出去
Get out of here!
快 快
Go! Go! Move!
嘿 小哈
Hey, Harps.
把眼睛闭上 伸出手
I want you to close your eyes and put out your hands.
我要给你个惊喜
I have a surprise for you.
一 二 三 睁开吧
One… two… three. Open!
小哈 斯默特小精灵 吹蜡烛吧
Harps! A Smertle! Blow out your candle.
抱抱凯特阿姨 是她帮我们弄到的
And then give Auntie Katie a hug because she helped us get this.
给你
Here you go.
“没有一个诚实的人 能抵御金子的诱惑”
"There is no honest man who can resist the attraction of gold."
剧作家阿里斯托芬说的 他死的时候却一文不名
Aristophanes said that. But he died a penniless playwright.
我们的目标更远大一些
Our ambitions are a little higher.
下月有两批黄金运过来 间隔14天
Two shipments of gold bullion coming in next month, 14 days apart,
会运往哈维奇的X44金库
headed for the secure vaults of the X44 security depot, Harwich.
每批黄金300公斤 大概值一千万
Each shipment consists of 300 kilos of bullion at roughly ten million apiece.
第一批货我们先观察
We recon the first shipment.
第二批我们下手 我们会给你们准备好车
And hit the second. We'll source the vehicle for you.
要带装甲
It'll have to be reinforced.
引擎 底盘 装一副铰链和铁钩
Engine, chassis, attach a winch-chain and hook.
你要掀翻押运车
You're gonna flip the security van?
这种大家伙外壳很硬 但肚子很软
The beast was hard, but its belly was soft.
底下有个紧急舱口
There's an emergency hatch underneath.
把炸♥药♥投进去 从里面炸开门
Drop in charges, blow the doors from inside.
他们一到 我们就出其不意狠狠一击
We hit them hard and fast on arrival.
要趁他们卸车之前下手 时间很短
We've got a small window before they unload the gold
等卸了车 送进金库锁起来 就没办法了
and take it to the vault and lock it down. It's Fort Knox.
我们会有枪 但除非万不得已 否则不许开枪
We'll have weapons, but we do not pull the trigger unless we absolutely have to.
持械抢劫和暴♥力♥抢劫的区别
Difference between armed robbery and robbery with violence,
20到30年
20 to 30 years.
妈妈 我要喝果汁
Mummy, I want juice!
不好意思 亲爱的 妈妈在工作
Sorry, um… Darling, Mummy's at work.
但我要果汁
But I want juice!
去看电视吧 我马上过去 快去吧
Go watch TV. I'll be there in a sec. Go on. Go.
要我去照看她一下吗
Hey, do you want me to look after her?
我可以的 我不介意 -妈妈
'Cause I can do it. I don't mind. -Mummy!
那样当然好 谢谢
Yeah, sure. That'd be great. Thanks.
快来啊
Come on!
我们这里又不是托儿所 -求你了
All right, we're not running a crèche. -Please!
说正事吧
Let's get down to business.
重大警情的出警时间
The average police response for priority calls
一般是10分钟25秒
is ten minutes and 25 seconds.
所以我们必须在五分钟内搞定
Which means we have to be in and out in five minutes.
给你
Here you go.
今天过得怎么样 告诉我 从头到尾说给我听
Here it is! It's your favorite! Rolled up in a biscuit!
我得走了 回头见
I've got to get going. I'll see you in a bit
再见
Bye. -Bye.
看来她喜欢你
I think she likes you.
她很可爱
She's very cute.
你来干活经常带着哈珀吗
Do you have to bring her to work a lot?
没人替我带 我也不想交给陌生人
I have no one to babysit. I'm not leaving her with strangers.
至少她有台电视
At least she has the TV.
是啊 比留下她一个人要好
Yeah, it's better than leaving her alone.
听着 我知道我是个不称职的妈妈
Listen, I'm well aware that I'm a bad mother.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
你♥他♥妈♥懂什么
What the fuck would you know?
我们走吧
Let's bounce.
我们完全可以买♥♥一辆
We could just buy one of these.
托马斯不喜欢留下交易证据
Tommy doesn't like the paperwork.
都是他出钱 对吧
And he's the one bankrolling everything, right?
对啊 这跟你有什么关系
Yeah, why is that any business of yours?
我只是说 冒险的事都是我们在干
It's just we're the ones here taking all the risks.
我想她的意思是我们单干
I think she is suggesting we go rogue.
你是这意思 把托马斯一脚踢开
Is that what you're saying? We should cut Thomas out?
姐♥妹♥们♥自立山头
Sisters doing it for themselves?
我就是聊天
I was only making conversation, Lena.
你是来干活的 不是来聊天的
You're here to work, not talk.
砰
Boom.
她说的有道理
She has a point.
三个人分
Three-way split?
这样分得更多
It's a lot more money.
你对自己那份还不满意 -还好啊
You're not happy with your cut? -Yeah,
剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表