剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表
You know?
这里写上姨妈
You put an aunt there,
是你妈妈那边的
on your mum's side.
她并不是我的姨妈 妈妈只是这么说罢了
She wasn't really my aunt. Mum just called her that.
在我小的时候 我被送去跟她生活了一段时间
I was sent to live with her for a little while when I was small.
(酒店)
来了
Yes.
你好
Hi.
拿来吧
Come on.
省得你再数
I'll save you counting it.
这里是3000
It's three thousand.
我们说好的不是这个数 -我只能弄到这些 手♥机♥给我
That's not what we agreed. -It's all I could get. Give me the phone.
你把我的钱弄丢了 -本来就不是你的钱
You lost my money. -It was never your money.
如果这是我为了心安而付出的代价 我接受
If this is what it costs me for my peace of mind, then fine.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone.
没有留下副本
So no copies? Hmm?
没有 -什么都没有
No. -Nothing?
没有
No.
(已删除)
DELETED
不管怎样 我理解你的感受
For what it's worth, I know how you feel.
一个人在这里
Out here on your own.
不确定可以相信谁
Not sure who you can trust.
你根本不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
大部分遇到麻烦的人 会去找家人或朋友
But most people in this much trouble run to family or friends.
你却待在酒店房♥间里 这里还闻起来像…
You run to a hotel room which smells like…
我不想说床底有一只死猫 但是… -没有 我看过了
I don't wanna say there's a dead cat's under-- There's not. I checked.
我想说 如果你需要跟谁聊聊
All I'm saying is if you ever need to talk to someone,
我就在这里
I'm here.
你为什么非要对我这么好呢
Why do you have to be so fucking nice?
你做了什么
What have you done?
瓦莱里娅你做了什么 什么
Valeria, what have you done? What?
你迟到了 我也不知道你有没有钱 所以…
You were late and I didn't know if you'd have the money, so…
我告诉了他们你会来
I told them you were coming here.
谁
Who?
阿古斯汀的老板
The people Agustín worked for.
如果你对他是有价值的 那也许对他们也是的
If you were worth something to him, then maybe to them too.
你透露了我的照片或住址吗 -没有
Did you share the photo of where I live? -No.
瓦莱里娅 -没有 我发誓
Valeria. -No, no, no, no. I swear. I swear. I swear.
该死
Shit.
你偷了他们的钱 对吧 所以他们不会只来找我
Well, you stole from them, okay? So they won't just be coming for me.
你带了枪 你是打算杀了我吗
What? You brought a gun? You were going to kill me?
我是打算实在不行用来吓住你的
No, I was only gonna threaten you as a last resort, okay?
枪里没有子弹 现在蹲下来 别出声
I don't have any bullets. Okay, now stay down and stay quiet.
好的
Okay.
跟紧我
Stay close.
等下 我的钱
Oh, wait, the money.
你干什么啊
What are you doing?
去你的
Fuck it.
该死
Shit.
瓦莱里娅 快点 -我拿到了
Valeria, come on! -I got it!
快走
Go, go, go, go, go!
剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表