剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表
拜托 你放弃吧
Oh, come on. Just give up.
你确定吗 凯特
Are you sure about that, Kate?
嘿 先去车那边 我马上就来 去吧
Hey, just go to the car. I'll be there in a sec. Go.
我知道玛格·穆勒的事
I know about Margot Müller.
我知道莉娜·坎贝尔的事 -够了
I know about Lena Campbell. -Stop.
我知道你的事
I know about you.
埃米利奥 住口 -我很快就能破案了
Emilio, stop! -I'm so close to breaking this case, okay?
所以你要帮我
So you will help me.
我只需要你帮我作掩护 就一个晚上
I just need you to watch my back. One night.
埃米利奥 你只有些空洞的威胁而已 好吗
Emilio, all you've got is empty threats, okay?
玛格是你和我一起埋的 你撞死了阿古斯汀…
You buried Margot with me. You ran over Agustín--
没有你 我也一样会行动 -或者你什么都不要做
So I'll do it anyway without you. -Or don't do it at all.
埃米利奥 我是想保护你
Emilio, I'm trying to protect you.
妈妈 -好的 来了
Mum! -Yeah, I'm coming!
塔巴雷斯拒绝你也许是有理由的
Maybe Tabarez has a reason for shutting you down, okay?
也许他是想保护你 别做傻事
Maybe he's trying to protect you, okay? Don't be stupid.
也别再提这件事了
And don't ever bring this up again.
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
不紧张
No.
你美极了
You look beautiful.
你当然会这么说
You have to say that.
你是我妈妈
You're my mum.
确实 你看起来害怕极了
Yeah, it's true. You actually look terrifying.
你一走进去 大家就会尖叫着四散逃去 就像…
The moment you walk in, everyone is gonna start screaming and running, like,
这是个玩笑 我是说笑的
It's a joke. I was just joking.
我想问你一件事
I wanna ask you something.
好啊 你问吧
Okay. You can ask.
但我不想让你难过
But I don't wanna make you sad.
好的
Okay.
是什么事
What is it?
你是我妈妈吗
Are you my mum?
我当然是啦
Of course I am.
我的亲生妈妈
My real mum.
马丁先生之前叫你凯特
Mr. Martín called you Kate earlier.
以前大家都是这么叫你的
Everyone used to call you that.
现在你变成了艾琳
And now you're Erin.
好吧…
Okay, um…
我别无他选
I didn't have a choice.
你还记得我们之前的生活吗
Do you remember our life before?
我不能丢下你
I couldn't just leave you.
她死了 对吧
She died, didn't she?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
但你跟我说过 你是我的亲生妈妈
But you told me… you told me you were my real mum.
我知道我说过 我是想编些故事 让你好受一点
I know. I know I did. I was trying to tell you stories to make it easier for you.
不 你骗了我
No, you lied to me.
故事就是这样的 我是想要保护你
That's what a story is, Harper, okay? I was just trying to protect you.
那你爱我吗
So do you love me?
还是你别无选择
Or do you have no choice?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得你爱我
I think you love me.
是的
I do.
我愿意为你做任何事
I'd do anything for you.
甚至给我买♥♥摩托车
Would you let me have a motorbike?
不行
No.
我看起来真的还不错吗
Do I really look okay?
不止是不错
More than okay.
你是我人生中最美好的事
You're the best thing that ever happened to me.
我希望 也许…
And I hope, maybe…
我也是你人生中最美好的事
I'm the best thing that ever happened to you.
过来
Come here.
你得告诉爸爸
You need to tell Dad.
你们好
Hello.
嗨
你真漂亮 -谢谢
You look beautiful.
不要…
No…
这里一点都没变
This place hasn't changed a bit.
是啊
Nope.
两杯苏打水加酸橙
Two sparkling waters with lime.
那我们要怎么做
So, how do we do this?
我带了个道具
I brought a prop.
你把哈珀的牙刷计时器带来了
You did bring Harper's toothbrush timer.
我们把它翻过来 然后开始问对方问题
So, we just turn it over and we start asking each other questions.
我们必须坦诚相待
And we have to be honest.
是的 在60秒之内
Yes. For 60 seconds.
就这样
That's it. Um…
等你准备好就开始吧
Whenever you're ready.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure you want to do this?
对 -我们可以说句“去他妈的”了事的
Yeah. -Listen, we could just say "fuck it."
不 我们已经 说了很久的“去他妈的”了
No, but we've been saying "fuck it" for a long time now.
好吧
Okay.
你不想告诉我的那件事是什么
What's the one thing you don't want to tell me.
好吧 没问题
Okay. It's okay.
我不是哈珀的亲生母亲
I'm not Harper's real mum.
好的 那她是你收养的
Okay, so she's adopted?
不是 不完全是
No, not exactly, no.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
她是谁的女儿
Whose daughter is she?
你知道莉娜吗
You know Lena?
哈珀的家谱树上的那个阿姨
The aunt in Harper's family tree.
她是哈珀的妈妈 -对
Yeah. That's Harper's mother? -Yeah.
她死了 而哈珀…
So she died and Harper was…
没有人照顾她
There was no one to take care of Harper.
于是你就这么把她带走了
So you just took her?
对
Yeah.
合法地
Legally?
不是
No.
她知道吗
Does she know?
是的 她知道 她想明白了
Yes, she does. She worked it out.
最糟糕的是 即便再来一次 我还会这么做
The worst thing is, I'd do it again.
唯一不同的是 我会早一点告诉你真♥相♥
The only thing I'd change is… that I'd tell you the truth sooner.
我们可能会失去她 -我知道
We could lose her. -I know.
可能会有人来我们家把她给带走
Someone could come to our house and take her,
而我们什么都做不了
and there's nothing we could do.
我知道
I know.
我需要…
I just--
好了 站起来
All right, on your feet.
外面变得热闹起来了
It's getting busy out there.
是啊 我刚刚在想 我们第一次来这儿的样子
Yeah. I was just thinking about the first time we came here.
我很紧张 我记得我很想引起你的注意
I was nervous. I remember wanting to impress you.
我记得你告诉我你不喜欢跳舞
I remember that you told me you don't like to dance.
然后你让我跳了大约两个小时
Then you made me dance for about two hours.
没有两个小时 只是感觉像是两个小时而已
It wasn't two hours. It just felt like two hours.
我们还是可以做那样的人
You know, we could still be those people.
我猜就一分钟吧
I guess it's only a minute.
乔迪 嘿
Jordi, hey!
怎么了
What's wrong?
我再也受不了了 -我不会再骗你了
I can't do this anymore. -I promise I'll never lie to you again.
不
No. No.
我不相信你 我已经不再信任你了
I don't believe you, and I don't trust you anymore.
你人间蒸发了 你消失了又出现
You vanished. You disappeared and then you came back with some bullshit story
编了一些自己是酒鬼的鬼话
about being an alcoholic.
现在 经历了这么多年 你却告诉我哈珀不是我们的女儿
And now you're telling me that after all of this time, Harper isn't even our daughter?
我是骗了你 但我从没背叛过你
I lied to you, yes, but I never betrayed you.
这不是背叛吗 我们之间的一切都是谎言 艾琳
That isn't a betrayal? Everything we had is a fucking lie, Erin!
这不公平
That's not fair.
不公平吗
No?
那我们怎么会走到这一步的
Then how did we end up here?
嘿
Hey.
我以为我们已经不再搭理对方了
I thought we weren't talking to each other.
我没有其他人可以打电♥话♥了
Yeah, well, I don't have anyone else to call.
好吧
剧集 | 百变艾琳(2023) | 导航列表