and follow me off the plane.
跟我下机
My partner will follow you.
我的搭档会跟在你身后
You're a lucky guy.
你真幸运
You get the whole row to yourself.
可以一个人霸占一排座位
And, uh, I'm leaving you my sleep wedge
我把我的睡垫留给你
because you look like a fine young man.
因为你看上去是个好孩子
Take good care of it.
别把它弄坏了
It's very expensive.
很贵的
One second?
等一下
I'm good.
好了
Sorry about that, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们 我们为刚刚的延误致歉
We will now be on our way.
飞机现在即将起飞
Please make sure that your seatbelts are securely fastened
请确认您已扣好安全带
and kindly turn your attention to the screens.
并注意我们的飞机屏幕
We'd like to play a short safety video for you.
我们将为您播放一小段安全录像
Toutes nos excuses mesdames et messieurs.
女士们先生们 我们为刚刚的延误致歉[法语]
Assurez-vous que votre ceinture de securite est attachee.
请确认您已扣好安全带
Nous allons commencer une courte video
我们将为您播放
sur les consignes de securites,
一小段安全录像
Merci de regarder vos scrans.
请留意我们的飞机屏幕
Now, if this was a confession,
如果这算是认罪的话
which it isn't, because I'm innocent,
当然事实并非如此 因为我是无辜的
but theoretically speaking,
但是理论上讲
if I were to do something like rob a post office,
如果我真的打劫了邮局
it would be because I loved someone very, very much,
那也是因为我很爱很爱某个人
and I always will.
而且我会永远爱她
Theoretical love is not dead.
真爱永存呀
Hooray for us all.
值得庆贺
Come on. Let's go.
快点 我们走
I want to see the plane take off.
我想看着飞机起飞
It'll take off.
飞机自然会起飞
I have what I want in your arms.
你抱着我想要的东西还不放心吗
Let's go.
走吧
So, what do we do now?
那我们现在要干嘛
We -- we had quite the...road trip.
我们 我们之前开车去了不少地方
Lots of adventures.
旅程很精彩
How's Cesar?
西撒还好吗
He's retired.
他退休了
Retired retired,
你是说真的退休了
like golf and early-bird-dinner retired,
像是可以打打高尔夫 享受人生那种退休
or your version of retired,
还是你们指的那种退休
like no-longer-living retired?
像是不在人世的那种退休
Nah, he's home with his family.
没 他跟家人在一起
He's thinking about buying a boat.
他想买♥♥艘船
I never figured him for the nautical type.
我从来不知道他还喜欢航海
You could have come to me.
你本可以来找我的
We would have worked it out.
我们可以一起解决的
I panicked.
我吓坏了
A thousand chances you had, and you took my child away.
你有大把机会 却选择带走我的儿子
You kidnapped Shane.
你绑♥架♥了希恩
As a last measure.
那也是迫不得已的
He's a killer.
他是个杀人犯
So are you.
你也是
So's...Guillermo.
吉列尔莫也是
Except when you're supposed to be, fucker.
除了我让你杀人的那次 废物
Deal-breaker fucker.
不守信用的废物
You surprised I wasn't your little errand boy no more, Blanca?
你还不明白我为什么不替你跑腿吗 布兰卡
Don't you get it?
你还不明白吗
I fucking hate you.
我他妈的恨死你了
You love me, you sociopathic piece of shit.
你可爱我呢 你这个反♥社♥会♥的混♥蛋♥
We're homeys.
咱俩是一家人
I'm gonna kill you, homey,
我会杀了你的 一家人
Gangland style.
以黑帮的方式
Ugly.
你会死的很难看
Like your shoes?
就跟你的鞋一样吗
My shoes are awesome.
我的鞋很帅
So, the police won't know anything about Shane?
警♥察♥不会知道希恩的事吧
You are a devoted mother, aren't you?
你还真是个无私奉献的好妈妈呀
You'll say nice things about me to Stevie?
你会跟斯蒂维说我的好话吧
I'll tell him his mother loved him very much.
我会告诉他 他妈妈很爱他
She was willing to sacrifice everything for him,
她愿意为他牺牲一切
even her life.
包括自己的生命
How about a-a farewell fuck?
打次分手炮怎么样
That's crass.
胡闹
And it won't save you.
别以为这样就能救得了你
What will?
那怎样才能救得了我
Nothing.
怎样都不行
Except plan "C".
除了C计划
What's that?
什么C计划
Hands up! Hands up! FBI!
举起手来 举起手来 联邦调查局
Nancy Botwin?
南希·伯特温吗
I killed Pilar Zuazo. Please, arrest me.
我杀了皮拉·祖阿 请逮捕我吧
Federal agents! Keep your hands in the air!
联邦探员 把手举起来
Please.
拜托
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表