Do... do you remember a student from high school
你记不记得高中里有一个
named Ellis Tate?
叫埃利斯·塔特的学生
Ellis Tate. Yeah.
埃利斯·塔特 有这人
Big black guy? No, that's Enos.
那个强壮的黑佬 不对 那是伊诺斯
Um, yeah. Ellis Tate. I think I do.
埃利斯·塔特 我想起来了
Yeah, yeah, nebbishy white guy, glasses.
那个胆小怕事 戴着眼睛的白佬
Oh, no, fat girl.
不 是个胖女孩
Yeah, I'm pretty sure.
我很确定
I remember she was very good
我记得 她的几何成绩很好
at geometry and...lunch.
中午饭也吃的不少
Okay, that pure-fun magic shower head...
那个有趣的神奇淋浴头...
pure fun and magical.
还真是既有意思又很神奇
First it was green, and then it was red,
一开始喷出来的是绿水 之后是红水
and then, holy shit, I'm showering blue.
之后 真扯淡 又变成蓝色了
It's like I'm shrooming.
弄得我像朵蘑菇似的
The only thing that would have made it better
唯一让我好受点的是
is a large-breasted fairy in there with me.
有个大♥波♥仙女和我在一起
Andy, can I talk to you?
安迪 我能跟你谈谈吗
Please?
去去就来
Check it out, guys... purifying wand.
大家快看啊 净水魔杖
I'm so over Brita.
我都不稀罕布利塔公♥司♥了
After everything else you ingest,
你都吃了那么多不干净的东西了
you're worried about water?
居然还会担心水质
I got a lead on passports.
咱们的护照有着落了
Nice work, Nancy Drew.
干的好 南希·德鲁
The address is in there,
这是地址
along with cash and our pictures.
里面还有钱和咱们的照片
You're not coming with?
你不一起去吗
Apparently it's a no-lady zone.
很明显那里女性止步
Turkish bath?
土耳其浴吗
Hey, what'd you use for my picture?
你们准备用我的哪张照片呢
The one where I'm eating cheesecake on a stick?
我站在棍子上吃起司蛋糕的那张吗
Okay. That's cool.
好的 没问题
No, we just assumed you had your own passport.
不 我们只是觉得你自己有护照
Well, not on me.
很好 弃我而去
All right.
随便吧
I got some calls to make.
我要去打几个电♥话♥
Tell him Hooman Jaka sent you.
就说你是胡曼·加卡派去的
Hooman Jaka... loved him in "Star Wars."
胡曼·加卡 爱死他在《星球大战》里的表现了
Hi. Can you point me towards the old yearbooks?
你好 能告诉我以前的年鉴放在哪了吗
If you're looking for Bob Seger,
如果你是在找鲍勃·席格的话 (著名摇滚歌♥手)
those ones were vandalized years ago.
那几本几年前就毁了
Bob is an acquired taste.
人人都爱鲍勃
I was looking for '84 to '87, actually.
但其实我要找的是八四年到八七年的
Nobody good in those years.
那几年没出过什么焦点人物
But hang on. I'll get them.
稍等 我帮你拿来
Nancy Price?
是南希·普莱斯吗
Hi, there.
你好
Uh, Patricia Davies.
是我 帕特丽夏·戴维斯啊
Sure. Right.
好吧 你好
We were in the same class together, here, this school.
我们是这个学校的同班同学啊
Patricia, of course. Great to see you.
帕特丽夏 很高兴见到你
So, you... Do you have kids here?
你的孩子在这上学吗
Uh, no, I'm just looking up old yearbooks, you know.
不是 我只是来查阅下以前的年鉴
Viking pride.
维京人的骄傲
Viking pride, right, right.
是啊 维京人的骄傲
You told Maureen Byrne I was a prude.
你对马林·布莱恩说我性冷淡
In the locker room after gym,
上完体育课后在更衣室里说的
you said if I ever let a... a dick inside me,
你说如果有人和我发♥生♥关♥系♥
it would turn into a popsicle.
那人的老二就会变成冰棒
Then everyone started calling me P-Popsicle Patty.
之后我就开始被称做冰棒帕蒂
Patricia, uh, wow.
不会吧 帕特丽夏
I have no memory of that,
我不记得这些了
but that was mean of me.
但我承认是我的不对
Sorry.
对不起
I slept with 14 guys my junior year.
我初中的时候就和14个男生上过床
I got kicked out of my house.
我被赶出家门
Never quite made it to college.
更别提去上大学了
I'm just waiting on the librarian.
我只是在等图书管♥理♥员♥
Oh, Phyllis... She takes her time...
菲利斯 她动作迟缓
Which is why they hired me, the librarian's assistant.
所以他们才请我做图书管♥理♥员♥助手
Fun stuff.
真是巧啊
I have had herpes for 27 years.
疱疹都与我相伴二十七年了
Do you know? But I am no prude.
你知道吗 我可不是什么性冷淡
'84 through '87.
八四年到八七年的年鉴
We all miss those days, huh?
我们都怀念那段时光 不是吗
Oh, yeah. Oh, it was lots of fun.
是啊 那段时光耐人寻味啊
Bitch.
臭婊♥子♥
Ellis? Hi.
艾利斯 你好
Uh, Nancy. Price, yeah.
我是南希·普莱斯
Um, listen.
是这样的
Turns out I am feeling kind of nostalgic.
我突然有点怀念往事
Yeah. Yeah, let's.
咱们聚聚吧
Um, where are you staying?
你现在住哪里
Uh, okay.
我知道了
Um, why don't we meet,
不如我们找个折中的地方
halfway?
小聚下如何
D'Angelo's on Miller Road?
密勒路上的德安杰洛酒吧怎么样
Yeah, when?
好的 什么时候
Okay, perfect.
没问题 好极了
Okay, bye.
好的 再见
Daoud Mahmud.
我是道得·默♥罕♥默♥德♥
Please, if you are hurt, do not stand for me.
请坐 如果你受伤了就不必为我起立
Randy Newman, and I'm not injured, um...
我是兰迪·纽曼 我也没受伤
Though I did lose some toes to an Armenian dog once.
不过我倒是曾经被条亚美尼亚狗咬掉了脚趾
This Armenian do...
你所谓的亚美尼亚狗
Actual dog, or an angry reference to a national?
指的是真狗还是对亚美尼亚的一种讽刺
Um, I am looking to get some passports.
我是来寻求办护照的
So go to the passport office.
那就去护照申领处办理啊
No. "Passports."
不是啊 是"护照"
Passports for... "bunny rabbits"?
为兔子办护照吗
"What's he talking about?"
他说什么呢
"I don't know."
我不知道
"He must be police."
他肯定是警♥察♥
Police? No, no. Uh, Hooman Jaka sent me.
警♥察♥ 不 我是胡曼·加卡派来的
I'm sorry. I should have led with that.
抱歉 我该一开始就说明白的
Hooman?
胡曼
That fucking piece-of-shit cock-sucker.
那个挨千刀的狗杂碎
I spit on Hooman Jaka. You are his friend?
我鄙视胡曼·加卡 你是他的朋友
Friend? No, no. I've never even met the guy.
朋友 不不 我都没见过那家伙
It's... what a jackass.
真扯淡
W-we've done a little business together.
我们之前做过生意罢了
So you're a crook piece of shit, too.
那你也是挨千刀的个狗杂碎
Okay, if I may, fuck Jaka.
好吧 恕我冒昧 去他的加卡
I had to get to you, Daoud, for my family.
为了我的家庭 我不得不来找你 道得
I had to find you and pray that you could help us.
希望你能帮助我
Think of me and my family as farmers,
鉴于我和我的家人都是农民
seeking shade in a summer drought,
锄禾日当午
with a plague of locusts eating our fields.
汗滴禾下土
My father was a farmer...
我父亲就是农民
in Jordan.
住在约旦
When I make my "fuck you" money,
等我他妈攒够了钱
I will retire and follow in his footsteps,
我就金盆洗手追随他的脚步
except in Kansas,
只不过我选在堪萨斯
and with a staff to do the actual work.
雇个人帮我♥干♥农活
We were just in Kansas. Godspeed.
天哪 我们从前就住在堪萨斯
Did I mention, um,
我有提到过
I have a very cute baby in grave danger?
我有个很可爱的孩子正遭受杀身之祸吗
Um, he takes after his mother.
他长得像他母亲
I sense your desperation.
我能感受到你的绝望
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表