Well...Boom.
却因此而死
Well, you have help, though, right?
有人在背后支持你的 对吧
My mom.
我妈
She's a maid, and we live in a motel.
她是个女佣 我们住在汽车旅馆里
Sometimes she drinks.
她常酗酒
But you can't choose your family, right?
但你没办法选择自己的家庭 对吧
You're not alone anymore.
你不再是孤身一人了
Actually, you want in?
你想加入吗
What the hell is this?
这他妈是什么
Hash.
大♥麻♥泥
Hash? This isn't the Gaza Strip.
大♥麻♥泥 这可不是加沙地带
Just try it.
试试
It's strong...
味道很烈
With a...mellow high.
保你飘飘欲仙
All right, fine.
还不错
But roll the joints tighter.
但连接的地方得卷紧点
This is a classy hotel. Presentation counts.
这是高级宾馆 印象第一
Here's how we do it.
我们这样做
When I get a request for herbal relaxation,
如果有人找我要大♥麻♥找乐子
I put you on the housekeeping schedule for those rooms,
我给你安排相应房♥间的清理工作
I contact you. Nathalie...
我联♥系♥你 娜塔莉
Check the schedule. You got a new room to clean.
查清单 你有个新房♥间要清理
10-4.
收到
The guests will put the money under the pillow,
客人会把钱放在枕头下面
you leave the hash,
你留下大♥麻♥泥
and immediately after your shift,
一下班
you come find me and you bring me my cut.
来找我 把我的份额给我
It's 25%.
我要25%
You said 20.
我们之前讲好的20%
Well, that was the pot price.
那是大♥麻♥的价
You can't just change the terms.
你不能出尔反尔
Look, some people set the rules,
有人定规矩
and others follow them.
有人得遵守
And in this equation, it's the one
在这里 定规矩的是我这个今晚要去
going to a party tonight at Sir Mix-a-lot's house,
说唱歌♥手混合先生家里参加派对的人
not the one who will be here cleaning semen stains.
而不是你这个要做客房♥打扫清理精♥液♥的人
It's 25%.
就25%
I'm doing this for my family.
我做这个是为了养家糊口
Oh. I'm doing this for a jet ski.
哦 好像我是为了买♥♥个水上摩托来享受一样
Clean up the room before you go.
走之前把房♥间清理干净
Please. Play in English.
拜托 讲英语
Fuck you. Tell us where we're going.
去你的 告诉我们要去哪
Guess.
赶紧猜
Come on. I want to play. I'm good at games.
拜托 我也想玩 我最擅长玩游戏了
I was on "$25,000 Pyramid."
哥参加过总奖金为25,000美元的金字塔节目
But they never aired my episode
但是他们没播我那集
because I tweaked Betty White's nipple.
因为我调戏了贝蒂·怀特[美国女演员]
She's not as cool as everyone thinks.
她不像大家想得那么酷
No.
不
That's 20.
还剩20秒
It's a seat belt.
是安全带
A seat belt?!
安全带
You're picking things in the car with us!
你居然用车里的东西跟我们玩
You have no imagination, Cesar!
丫太没想象力了 西撒
I'm gonna kill him now.
我现在就想杀了他
Fine.
好的
You kill him, Esteban kills you.
你杀了他 埃斯特班杀了你
I move up.
我就升职了
Did you guys know I was married?
你们知道我结婚了吗
I have children, too.
我还有孩子
Other facts...I threw javelin in college.
还有 我在大学里扔标枪
I sleep with a body pillow.
我睡觉要抱抱枕
I'm afraid of heights
我恐高
and of leading a life of no significance.
过着行尸走肉般的生活
My favorite movie is "Cool Hand Luke."
我最喜欢的电影是《逃狱金刚》
But...really, it's "Steel Magnolias."
但是 其实我最喜欢《钢木兰》
What are you doing?
你想干嘛
He's trying to humanize himself to us
他想让自己看起来更人性化
so we don't kill him.
这样我们就不忍♥心杀他
What are you talking...no, I'm not! That...
你鬼扯什么 我才没
My point is that apprenticeship is a lost art.
我的重点是学徒是门失传的艺术
Watchmaking. Cobbling.
比如制表 制鞋
Ninja'ing.
做忍♥者
The mysterious lessons.
进入神秘课堂
Frustration. Montages.
经过了歇斯底里的绝望和蒙太奇的幻想
And then, just as the pupil is about to give up,
然后就在学徒想要放弃的时候
oh... the teachings coalesce.
终于厚积薄发
The hierarchy is challenged.
传统等级被彻底颠覆
Student surpasses the master.
长江后浪推前浪
Andy's boss spanked him.
安迪的老板打他屁屁了
Spanking machine, technically.
实际上 用的是拍打机
Nance, you're looking at the new sous-chef.
南希 你面前可是一位华丽丽的副主厨
Did you get a promotion?
你升职啦
Yes.
是滴
I'm already mulling my celeb-u-chef catchphrase.
我已经开始考虑成为名厨后的口头禅
I'm thinking, "Ooh! That's almost too good!"
我觉得"唔 这忒好了"不错
With... you go upon the "too!"
重点在"忒"字
"Too good!"
"忒好了"
Well, what has two thumbs
有一个人今天也收获颇丰
and was really good at her job today?
得给她竖两个大拇指以示表扬
Me!
那就是我
I crushed it!
我风靡了
Everybody loved my stuff.
大家都喜欢我的货
If the Eagle Scouts gave a badge for drug dealing,
如果老鹰童子军给最佳毒贩颁发徽章
I'd have gotten it.
姐当之无愧
The Eagle Scouts are for boys.
老鹰童子军只收男生
Brownies. Whatever. I...
女童子军也成 我
Anybody want a chocolate?
有人想吃巧克力吗
I need money.
我想要钱
Stevie doesn't have enough contrast toys.
斯蒂维的玩具少得可怜
And Rebekah and Allison have these...
丽贝卡和艾莉森他们就有
Who? My friends.
谁 我朋友
They have these teething necklaces.
他们都有[供出牙期婴儿咬的]橡皮环
You did receive money
你今天卖♥♥大♥麻♥
for selling your drugs today, right?
赚到钱了吧
Uh, yeah. Here.
当然 在这呢
Oh. Me too. Crame franche ain't cheap.
哦 我也需要钱 烤灯可不便宜
I'll have a chocolate.
我还是来块巧克力吧
Mike likes chocolate.
迈克最省心了
And money.
再来点钱
What for? Stuff.
做什么用 正事
There's this class I want to audit at this college.
大学里有一门课我想去旁听
You can tell me what it's really for.
告诉我你的真实目的
I am.
我说的是实话
Don't worry about it. I just need money, all right?
别担心 给我钱就行了 好吧
Okay.
好吧
Oh. I thought I was the only one on laundry tonight.
哦 我以为今晚就我一个人做清洗呢
Yeah, a guest lost their earrings,
没错 有位客人丢了耳环
so I figured I'd check the lint trap.
所以我来检查一下烘干机
What the hell is all this brown stuff?
这些棕色的痕迹是什么
Oh, don't touch that.
哦 别碰
Oh, shit!
妈的
So stupid.
真♥他♥妈♥的倒霉
I'd step back if I were you.
我要是你 就会离远点
I thought this was gonna get it clean.
我以为这个也是要洗的
At least I... at least I got rid of the smell.
至少我是受不了这个味道了
The guests are such pigs.
有些客人就是这么混♥蛋♥
Damn. I thought I saw everything.
见鬼 我自以为历经千帆了
That is not sanitary.
脏死了
Good God.
额滴个神啊
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表