you know I love paying women for dirty jobs.
你知道我喜欢花钱让女人们做脏活儿
Thanks."
谢谢"
He's gonna pay you to read to him?
他花钱让你给他读书
Yeah.
没错
I'm supposed to sit in his room and read to him...
我被要求坐在房♥间里给他读书
in my underwear.
穿着内衣
Oh.
哦
How much?
多少钱
50 bucks a page.
50美元一页
Oh, not bad!
哦 不赖嘛
I once ate
我曾经为了25美分去吃
Angelo Costello's boogers for 25 cents.
安杰洛·科斯特洛的鼻屎
That's disgusting.
真恶心
Yeah. Exactly.
是的 确实
Take off your pants. Go read to this old weirdo.
脱掉裤子 接着为这个老怪物读书去吧
Wear boxers...
穿上短裤
Preferably ones that don't gape.
别大惊小怪
Read fast, and, uh, skip paragraphs.
读快点 跳过一些段落
It's not gay, right?
我可不是同性恋 好吧
Not if he pays you.
如果他肯付钱那就另当别论了
Or if it's underwater.
或者是在水下
This fucking sucks.
这真是杯具
You never know. Might be a terrific book.
未必 没准是本好书呢
You'll get lost in the narrative.
你会沉迷于故事中
Oh, boy. I never thought I'd be washing dishes again.
天啊 我从没想过 我还会刷盘子
And who puts trout almondine on a fucking menu anymore?
现在哪家菜单上还有杏仁鳟鱼啊
It's like he's cooking for the resistance.
他像是为了反抗而做菜
You missed a spot.
你落了个污点
Back off, reading rainbow.
闪开 给人念书的同志
How was your day, Nat?
今天过得如何 娜塔
Uh...I'm no better than the whore who pees on people.
比往别人身上撒尿的妓♥女♥好不了多少
Silas, I think mommy has a story, too.
塞拉斯 我猜妈妈也有故事
I need something stronger than this.
我需要点更烈的
Hey, buddy. You're the piano player, right?
兄弟 你是弹钢琴的 对吧
I like what you did with "She's always a woman" in there.
我喜欢你弹的《你是我的女人》
Oh, thank you, man. Thank you.
谢谢 兄弟 谢谢
Hey, you should hear
你应该听听
my "Scenes from an Italian restaurant."
我弹的《意大利餐馆一景》
Looking forward to it. Yeah.
很期待 嗯
You know where I could score some weed around here?
你知道在哪能买♥♥到点大♥麻♥吗
You're shit out of luck on that one, man.
你可真不走运
Nigel, the valet, used to supply, but he's on strike.
服务生奈杰尔以前卖♥♥ 但是他在罢♥工♥
And the motherfucker won't sell to nobody
这个混♥蛋♥不卖♥♥给
who crosses the picket line.
不参加罢♥工♥的人
Thanks. Here. Have a-a mini-Frangelico.
谢谢 给你个一小瓶榛果甜酒
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不
What?
什么
No, no!
不 不
I'm not thinking anything.
我什么也没想
I'm not. I'm a maid. I love my job.
我没有 我是个女仆 我爱我的工作
I leave things clean and in order.
我把房♥间收拾得干净整齐
We're the Newmans.
我们是纽曼一家
It's a whole new life.
开始全新的生活
Well...I must say,
我得说
You look pretty good for having cancer.
得了癌症气色还这么好
Well, they haven't started the chemo yet,
我还没开始化疗呢
So mostly I'm just kind of...blah.
所以 我现在是...
But, um, so, to be clear,
但是 开诚布公
You don't dispense any marijuana here at all?
你们这里一点大♥麻♥也不给开吗
All we are is a patient network.
我们有一整套病人网络
We connect you with a caregiver... Grower.
我们给你联♥系♥一位看护者 也就是种植者
And then you make your own arrangements
然后你自己联♥系♥
for the medicine... marijuana.
医用大♥麻♥
Great. Let's network.
好极了 我们联网吧
As soon as I see your doctor's authorization.
我要先看你的医生许可
Okay.
好的
He's not in the strictest sense of the word a doctor.
他不是个严格意义上的医生
It's a more... alternative treatment.
这更像是个替代治疗
Experimental stuff.
试验之类的
Rules, dear.
得按规矩办事 亲爱的
If I don't see the consent signed by a physician
如果没有持有本州职业资格的医生
licensed in this state...
开具的证明...
There it is.
有了
What?
什么
In your shoes.
在你鞋里
Those look like my size.
看起来是我的码
Are you serious?
你开玩笑吗
I really like shoes.
我喜欢鞋
Hello.
你好
Hi. Dolores sent me.
嗨 多洛雷斯让我来的
Nathalie.
娜塔莉
Come in.
进来
Fiona! The seitan is burning!
菲奥娜 麸质烤焦了
And save the oil!
留着油
Fuels our van.
给货车用
Pain in the ass to collect,
收集起来很困难
but Gaia thanks us.
但是大地女神会感谢我们的
Go green.
我来买♥♥大♥麻♥
You got cash?
你拿钱了吗
Um...I'm thinking this is a down payment...
这些可不可以当定金
with a little more product... on consignment?
多给我点货寄售
Here, you get what you pay for.
在这 你给多少钱 拿多少货
Please?
拜托
As one sister to another?
就当是好姐妹了
I'm really good at moving product.
我很擅长卖♥♥货的
I could be your biggest customer.
我会成为你最大的客户
Except you're not my sister, and we're not wholesalers.
你不是我姐妹 我们也不是批发商
We sell for personal use only.
我们只卖♥♥给个人自用
Oh. You don't keep your trimmings.
你们不要修剪剩下的东西
Ah. We used to use them for compost.
我们以前把它们当肥料用
Turns out they are bad for the beetroot...
后来发现它们对甜菜根不好
Or anyone who eats the beetroot, so...
吃了甜菜根的人就...
She's cute.
她好可爱
How old is she?
她几岁啦
He is 5.
他5岁了
Kish, you better be shooting peace rays.
凯什 你最好和平战斗
I told you... we need to cut his hair.
我告诉过你 要给他剪头发
Hey, he's good.
他这样挺好
You're gonna make him a fag!
你会把他弄成同性恋的
Boys can be really violent.
男孩就是很暴♥力♥
It's all kill, kill...kill.
总是打打杀杀
Kish...
凯什
Go into the contemplation corner.
到沉思角去
Okay.
好的
So, your trimmings, you just... you throw them away?
修剪下来的东西 你们都扔了吗
Well, if we ever get our certificate
要是我们能得到
from the health department,
卫♥生♥部♥门的执照
We are thinking of making edibles.
我们想生产成食品
Uh, health department... notorious feet-draggers.
卫♥生♥部♥门 臭名昭著的绊脚石
Could take years.
可能要好几年
I'll take them.
我要了
Doesn't mean we're giving them away.
没说我们会白送
I'm thinking $100 buys me a lot of trimmings.
我出100块买♥♥这些下脚料
Yippity-ki-yay, motherfucker.
去你♥妈♥的♥耶普瑅
"if you want to see the inside of the spaceship,
"如果你想看宇宙飞船的内部
go to page 6♥4♥.
翻到6♥4♥页
if you decide to stay in the forest,
如果想留在森林中
Go to...page 1♥1♥4♥."
翻到1♥1♥4♥页"
Go inside. Go inside.
看里面 看里面
"your move has paid off.
"你的选择是有回报的
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表