Previously on "Weeds"...
《单身毒妈》前情概要
I'll lead in the godmobile. You follow.
我来驾驶这辆上帝之车 你跟在后面
Are we gonna sleep in that thing tonight?
我们今晚就要睡在那铁家伙里面
Tonight and the rest of our lives on the lam.
不只今晚 还有余下的逃亡生涯
Any idea where she might be?
你知不知道 她可能会在哪里
I want to see those washers going 24/7.
我要那些洗衣机没日没夜连续运转
This family's gonna make hash. Lots of it.
我们要造大♥麻♥泥 很多很多大♥麻♥泥
Won't that be nice?
这样很好 不是吗
I'm in charge of Avi.
我来照顾艾维
You guys are a bad influence. What?
你们真是他的坏榜样 什么
You're not a bad influence
你是个坏榜样
because you're a drug dealer. That's right.
并不是因为你是个毒贩 没错
You're a bad influence because you're a bad drug dealer.
而是因为你是个不称职的毒贩
I've just reached my limit...
我受够了...
of deep outlaw shit, so...
你们这些烂人 所以...
I'll see you later.
回见
I don't want to be here forever.
我不想永远待在这里
Fine.
好吧
You know, I got to say,
我不得不说
I think the holy spirit was actually moving through me.
我确实感觉到上帝附体
You don't listen. You need someone to make you?
可你偏不听 需要有人教训你一下吗
You got laid.
你跟人上♥床♥了
I want to stay here for a while.
我想在这里待一段时间
Piece of shit slut whore!
你这个不要脸的荡♥妇♥
Did you have a good night? Oh, shit.
昨晚过得好吗 该死
Yeah... did you have a good time
你睡别人的老公
fucking someone else's husband?!
睡的爽吧 荡♥妇♥
God! Okay, inside. Inside, inside.
上帝啊 快进去 快进去
So, what I'm saying
我想说的是
what we're saying, really, is...
我们想说的 其实是...
We'd go inside the dispensary ourselves,
我们本该自己去药房♥
but since you're the supplier...
但既然你是供货商...
Cut out the middle man. Yes, our operation...
就撇开中间商吧 没错 我们的生意
we go from state to state, spreading our message,
从一个州到另一各州 传播信息
a sometimes gooey baked message of hope
不时地将一块饱含希望的蜜糖
to sick children...
送给生病的孩子们...
All people in need. ... Glaucomic people,
以及所有有需要的人 例如 青光眼患者
people in other states
还有 其他州那些不能
less progressively minded than Colorado.
享受到科罗拉多州先进医疗的人们
We just want your trimmings,
我们只是想要你的下脚料
stuff you'd be throwing away anyway.
反正你也当垃圾扔了
We pay extra.
我们多付钱
While we're spreading the word.
而且还能帮你在全世界推广
So, you're drug dealers?
这么说 你们是毒贩
Pretty much.
差不多吧
Cool.
真有你们的
Jacksone Hole
犹他州的"牛仔城"小镇
Nebraska.
是"内布拉斯加州"那个杯子
Only state with a unicameral legislature.
全美唯一实施"一院制"的州
The birthplace of kool-aid.
苦艾酒的发源地
Not something you learned online.
说些网上资料之外的东西
Come on!
快点
Six days! What did you see?
整整6天 你都看到了什么
I saw... a nun driving a pickup truck.
我看到...一个修女开着一辆小卡车
Okay, better. Keep observing.
就这样 很好 继续观察
Let the road be your school. Watch, listen.
一路学习 边看边听
What's that smell?
什么味道
Stevie.
斯蒂维
Oh. Go change him.
哦 帮他换下尿布
I always change him.
一直是我在给他换尿布
No! I...
不 我...
sometimes do, don't I?
有时候也换 不是吗
Do you even know what size diaper he wears?
你知道 他穿多大尺码的尿布吗
I'll figure it out.
我会弄清楚的
What happened to your arm?
你的膀子怎么了
I dropped my keys in the porta-potty,
我的钥匙掉进移♥动♥厕所里去了
tired to get them out.
我想把它捡出来
There was a raccoon in there.
结果里面有一只浣熊
I punched him out.
我毒打了它一顿
Shane?
希恩
Yeah?
怎么了
Is there something you want to tell me about Stevie's...
你能不能告诉我 斯蒂维的...
Poo?
大便 是怎么回事
You mean that green color?
你是说那些绿色的东西吗
Yeah.
对
I figured it was normal.
我以为这是正常现象
Why? Is something wrong?
怎么了 不对劲吗
It's like radioactive
他的大便里面里好像有
with gross stringy things in it.
放射状的纤维物质
Do you think, uh, he ate some hash?
你认为 他吃了大♥麻♥泥
Did you feed him some hash?
你是不是喂他大♥麻♥泥
No! No.
没有 没有
No.
没有
Silas and Shane...
塞拉斯和希恩...
they pooped weird colors,
虽然他们大便的颜色都很奇怪
but not green.
但总不至于是绿色的
And not at this age.
更没有在这个年纪就出现
No, I want a pediatrician.
不行 我得带他去看儿科医师
Like legitimate, on the grid?
这听起来 行得通吗
I know what you're gonna say.
我知道 你要说什么
"It's too risky" and "Ride it out."
"这太冒险了" "我们得抗住"
I know all the reasons why.
这些道理我都明白
Insurance...
保险
The forms, our shitty fake I.D.S.
各种表格 更别提那些假身份证了
Yeah.
没错
Maybe I'm overreacting.
也许我反应过度了
Okay, you know what?
好吧 你懂
Okay, you look at it. You tell me. Go ahead.
你自己看看 你来告诉我 快点
Okay. We need to see a doctor.
好吧 我们去看医生
okay, sell as much as you can. We need gas money.
好了 尽可能多卖♥♥一些 我们得付油钱
Silas, you're in charge. Shane, listen to your brother.
塞拉斯 你负责 希恩 听你哥的
Doug, stay in your tent.
道格 待在你的帐篷里
10-4.
明白
Silas...
塞拉斯...
Really. You're in charge. Okay?
说真的 你来负责 好吗
Phish, Dave Matthews.
费西乐队 戴夫马修斯乐队
O.A.R.
OAR摇滚乐队
A Widespread Panic tribute band called run squirrel run.
恐惧蔓延乐队也叫"小松鼠 快跑"
Might as well call it "The all you can smoke festival."
这不妨叫 "啥都能抽的节日"
Yeah, right?
是吧
现场演出
"可爱毛绒球"
How the hell are we gonna sell hash at a kids' concert?
我们怎么在儿童音乐会上卖♥♥大♥麻♥泥
Actually...
事实上...
This might be okay.
应该也行
Mom! It's starting!
妈 已经开始了
We're gonna miss the bubble machine!
我们会错过泡泡机的
Just one second, honey.
等一下 宝贝
Give me that shit.
把东西给我
Thanks. Enjoy the concert.
谢谢 好好享受音乐会吧
$25.
25美元
I thought you said $15.
你刚才说的是15美元
Maybe I did, maybe I didn't.
我可能说了 也可能没说
I'm confused.
我被你弄糊涂了
We're done here.
咱们没得谈了
Maybe I should sell,
也许该由我来卖♥♥
and you should sit over by that tree.
你去树那边歇着
Come on. He flaked.
别这样 他差一点就买♥♥了
That's the third sale you've balked.
这是你搞砸的第三笔生意了
Have a seat. Guard the...Safe.
坐下 把钱看好
What?
什么
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表