Previously on Weeds....
《单身毒妈》前情提要
Pilar Zuazo. I want her dead.
皮拉·祖阿 我要她死
I want it done today.
我今天就要她死
I held up my end.
我要坚持到底
Sure, it's no problem.
好 没问题
I'm your boy, right?
我是你的小弟 对吧
How did that work?
你和我妈是怎么回事
You guys dated in high school and...
你们高中时约会过 然后...
I don't know.
我不知道
We did that on-and-off thing for a while.
我们断断续续地约会过
Nothing official, but, hey --
没有正式地在一起
I think I'm your son.
我觉得我是你儿子
I'm writing this article with or without you, Nancy,
有没有你我都要写这篇文章 南希
so fill in the blanks, or I'm gonna do it myself.
所以把表格填了 否则我就自己动手瞎编了
Fine. Ask me a question already.
好吧 你已经问了一个问题了
Okay. Who killed Pilar Zuazo?
好吧 是谁杀了皮拉·祖阿
That night,
那天晚上
Pilar escorted me out of the party.
皮拉送我离开派对
Passports, plane tickets, whatever else we need --
护照 机票 我们还需要什么
Just go get it.
去买♥♥就是了
Uh, this will only cover the passports.
这只够护照的钱
I'll get the money.
我去弄钱
American passports are too tough.
美国护照太难搞了
I could do iceland.
我可以给你冰岛护照
Every time, I'm walking down that tunnel -- every time --
每次我走下那条隧♥道♥ 每一次
And once I find out what's at the end,
一旦我发现隧♥道♥的尽头有什么
I'll figure it out then, but at least I'll know.
我早晚会发现的 至少会我知道的
I'll know.
我会知道的
Why would you not want to know?
你怎么会不想知道呢
Why would you not want to know?
你怎么会不想知道呢
This is the final call
这是飞往巴黎的
for Air Caelum flight 966 to Paris.
966航♥班♥最后一次登机提醒
Dernier appel pour
飞往巴黎的966航♥班♥[法语]
Air Caelum 966 a Paris.
最后一次登机提醒
No, every time, I'm walking down that tunnel --
不 每一次我走下那条隧♥道♥
Every time -- and once I find out what's at the end,
每一次 一旦我发现隧♥道♥的尽头有什么
I'll figure it out then, but at least I'll know.
我早晚会发现的 我至少会知道的
I'll -- I'll know.
我会知道的
And why would you not want to know?
你怎么会不想知道呢
Hola, mi amor.
你好 我的爱人
Guillermo.
吉列尔莫
So, you two guys are back together?
你们两个又重新联手了
Oh, I guess it's only fitting that, uh, since --
我想自打我和你分手之后
since I broke you up --
也只能是你俩狼狈为奸了
Here's your passport.
这是你的护照
Here's your plane ticket.
这是你的飞机票
We take off at 6:10.
我们要赶6点10分的飞机
I'm not coming.
我不去
Okay.
好吧
Uh, Nancy, your mother,
南希 你老妈
who not only gave onto you her egg,
不仅把你带到这个世上
But raised you and fed you and loved you
还把你养大成人 用爱呵护你
and wiped your ass...
替你惹的麻烦善后
And provided a pretty great father...
还给了你一个很不错的父亲
for you, despite his early exit --
尽管他英年早逝
Your mother wants us all together.
你老妈希望我们待在一起
It's not about what she wants anymore.
不要再说 她想要我们怎么样了
I want to get to know my sperm daddy.
我想了解那个生我的父亲
Sperm daddy?
生你的父亲
Birth father, whatever.
生父 随你怎么说吧
No, no, no, no, no. You said "Sperm daddy."
不 不 不 你说的是"生你的父亲"
That's so weird.
好诡异
Hey, faux uncle
嘿 虚伪的叔叔
and half brother, we gotta go.
一半血缘的哥哥 咱们得走了
Schiff's freaking out
每当希夫看到计价器
every time he sees the meter go up 50 cents.
往上跳个50美分 他都会抓狂一次
I'm not coming.
我不去
Fine.
好吧
Let's go. Bye, Silas.
我们走 拜 塞拉斯
Sit the fuck down.
你♥他♥妈♥的给我坐下
Enough with this jaded bullshit.
受够你这些令人厌倦的废话了
Enough with this "I don't care,
"我不在乎" 这种话也别说了
"I've seen it all, I'm dead inside."
说自己"我早已看穿一切 心死如灰"
You're not.
其实你根本就没有
You're gonna miss me.
你会想我的
I'm going to europe.
我要去欧洲了
You're sitting here in dear-shit, Michigan,
而你还得待在该死的密西根州
in a garage.
待在车♥库♥里
Please, please...
求你了 求你了
Choose...
别...
to not be...a dick.
做个...混♥蛋♥
That's your parting words?
这是你的道别语
Your brotherly advice?
还是你作为兄长的建议
Don't be a dick?
别做个混♥蛋♥
Yes.
对
Asshole.
混球
Psycho.
精神病
Um, my old math teacher is at the door
我的高中数学老师在门口
asking for you guys.
喊你们大家出去
Copenhagen time. Come on, Mike.
该去哥本哈根了 快点 迈克
Come with us.
和我们一起去
Big fun.
尽情玩乐
Say goodbye to Lars Guinard.
跟拉斯·金纳德说再见吧
Andy...
安迪...
I'm done.
我心意已决
Okay.
好吧
Uh, not so long ago,
不久之前
I stood in a room,
我站在房♥间里
and a beautiful woman told me goodbye.
有一个漂亮的姑娘要和我道别
And I took her at her word.
我信以为真
And got an "F"...
结果我的下场很惨...
'cause I was supposed to fight for her.
因为我想和她大打一架
But I failed.
但是我失败了
Well, I don't want to fight.
我不想打架
And I'm not some woman you were once engaged to.
我也不是曾和你订婚的某个女人
We didn't even get to first base.
我们都没上过一垒
There.
好了
Now we've been to first base.
现在我们上过一垒了
Are they... No.
他们... 他们不是
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
You sure they're not...
你肯定他们不是...
I'm saying goodbye to my nephew who I love,
我在和我深爱的侄子道别
who I'm gonna miss...
我会想你的...
...and who I might never see again.
...也许我永远都没法再见到你了
Technically, he's not your nephew.
老实说 他不是你侄子
Shut the fuck up, Lars Guinard.
闭上你的臭嘴 拉斯·金纳德
Come on, Shane.
走吧 希恩
You want to wake the dead?
你想把死人喊醒啊
Please let me ride in the car.
求你了 让我待在车里吧
We're going to the airport.
我们要去机场
Let me ride in the car.
让我待在车里吧
Don't want you to miss your flight.
不想因为你而误了飞机
Please let me ride in the car.
让我待在车里吧
Can I ride in the car? Please?
我能待在车吗 求你了
Terminal internacional.
国际登机口[西语]
Stevie's not at the airport.
斯蒂维不在机场
Yeah, we'll see.
去看了就知道
You don't believe me?
你居然不相信我
No.
不信
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表