It's very traumatic, being kidnapped.
被绑♥架♥带来的心理创伤很大的
I wouldn't know.
我怎么没发现啊
Two hours, tops.
最多 两小时
I want everybody to clean up before we get back into the car.
我希望每个人上车前 都把自己弄干净了
Change your... your shirts and your underwear.
把你们的...衣服和内衣都换了
Hygiene... still important.
保持卫生...还是很重要的
You need to keep your hat on at all times.
你要一直带着帽子
These places have tight security...
这里戒备森严...
cameras, undercover police.
到处是摄像头 还有便衣
That bearded lady over there... not a lady at all.
那边那个有胡子的女人...其实不是女的
Safety... we got it. Relax.
注意安全...我们知道了 放松点
Relax?
放松点
'Cause you're a... you're a squeaky field mouse
你以为你是一只...一头栽进熊洞里的
headed into a bear cave,
吱吱叫的田鼠吗
except the cave is a swarm of people, okay?
而且这个熊洞里 还没有几个人 是吗
And the mouse is your own ego.
这只小田鼠就代表了你的自负
Wait, the cave is... the c...
等下 那个洞 就是
you get my point.
反正你懂我的意思就行了
Ego. Yes. Ego, ego.
自负 明白 自负 自负
Willful defiance, 'cause I laid down rules,
你这是有意的挑衅 就因为我制定了新规则
but you had to break them.
但是你想方设法要打破它
I am here because I don't want my kid
我来这 是不希望我的孩子
to miss out on his entire fucking childhood, okay?
错过他们糟糕的童年 明白吗
It's just fun!
就是来开心下
See the way I held that gun on Ignacio?
你看见我把枪对着伊格纳西奥的样子了吗
Caved like a coal mine. Fucking payaso amateur.
给人的印象极其深刻啊 那个该死的小丑
Shane, get over yourself. No one cares.
希恩 别自以为是 没人在乎这个的
You're just jealous. Of what?
你嫉妒了 嫉妒什么
That mom likes me better now.
老妈现在更喜欢我了
Pinwheels and whirligigs!
带轮转焰火的陀螺
Get your pinwheels and whirligigs!
买♥♥个带轮转焰火的陀螺吧
5 for $10!
5个只卖♥♥10美元
It spins! It whirls!
会转 会回旋
It's a hee-haw, fire-cracking whirligig!
会发出驴叫声 鞭炮声的陀螺
Do you want one?
你要来个吗
Sounds lame.
好像不太好玩
Nope. Thanks, though.
不了 还是谢谢你了
Have a good day.
祝你一天愉快
First prize
第21届
in the 21st annual butter sculpture contest...
年度黄油雕塑比赛的头奖是...
a luxury motor home.
一辆豪华房♥车
Winner today can drive her home tomorrow.
今天的胜者明天就能把她开回家
That's right, folks. A luxury motor home.
你没听错 伙计们 一辆豪华房♥车
The winner today can drive her home tomorrow.
今天的胜者明天就能把她开回家
Remind me again where we're supposed to be sleeping tonight.
这又让我想到 我们今晚要睡哪里啊
Doug, watch the baby.
道格 看好孩子
Yeah, don't worry about me. Assholes.
不用担心我 一群混♥蛋♥
This thing's insane.
这太不可思议啊
We could live here.
我们可以住在这里
We should. Should. We should live here.
我们应该 应该 应该住在这里
Kitchen, living room, bedroom.
厨房♥ 客厅 卧室
We could set up a little nursery.
我们还可以弄个婴儿房♥
Oh! Is this Corian?
这是可丽耐吗
We wouldn't have to stay in crappy motels.
我们可以不用非要待在蹩脚的汽车旅馆里
We could stay at... National parks
我们可以待在...国家公园里
up in the, like, mountains, anywhere.
待在山上 随便哪里都行
Plus, we need to dump Cesar's car.
而且 我们还可以扔了西撒的车
Yes. Black town car... classic bad-guy mobile.
对 黑色林肯豪华轿车 坏人最常开的车
Very conspicuous.
太显眼了
Andy...
安迪
Win this.
赢下这辆车
On it.
没问题
So, what, it's like a contest?
那什么 这就是一项比赛吧
"Butter...sculpting"?
黄油...雕刻大赛
Yeah, I have no idea, but I'm a consummate contestant.
我也不清楚 但我是个技艺高超的竞争者
I win shit all the time. Trust me, it's in the bag.
我总是能赢 相信我 稳操胜券
Doug.
道格
Doug, I'm gonna pretend
道格 我打算假装不知道
that you aren't the reason that we were tracked down
是你害我们暴露了行踪
and ask you to watch Stevie for the afternoon.
因为 我想喊你下午帮我照看下史蒂夫
Nance, I raised four kids.
南希 我抚养过4个孩子
Trust me, they all turned out...
相信我 他们最后都...
Well, I raised four kids.
反正 我抚养过4个孩子
Okay, so there's a full bottle of formula in the stroller.
好 手推车里有一整瓶配方牛奶
He likes bird... bird sounds.
他喜欢鸟叫...鸟叫的声音
Um, no solid food, obviously. Okay.
当然 别喂他固体食物 好
No sharp, pointy objects.
也别让锋利 有尖头的东西靠近他
I'm good with babies.
我和孩子们相处融洽
They see me as a kindred spirit
他们总把我当做同类
taller version of themselves.
或者说是高一点的同类
Go. Be free.
走吧 尽情玩
I'm Ted Wilson now... very responsible.
我是泰德·威尔森 我很负责任
I could be a carny.
我本可以当个巡回表演游艺团的演员
Driving from city to city, handing out prizes.
在不同城市之间往来穿梭 发大奖
I once dressed up like the muffin man for Halloween.
我曾经在万圣节期间 打扮成松饼师的样子
True story.
真事
Handed out muffins to all the neighborhood kids.
给周围邻居家的小孩发松饼
I don't even like muffins.
我甚至都不喜欢松饼
How do you say "Muffin" In mexican?
松饼用墨西哥语怎么说
Oh, right. You can't talk still.
哦 对了 你还不能说话
How about this, cheech?
这样如何 新来的
How about we ditch this den of creepy sadness
我们从这个令人悲伤的地方出去
and go have some real fun?
去找点乐子怎么样
How about that?
怎么样
Yeah. Me too.
对 我也愿意
Was it cool... shooting someone?
开枪打倒别人...很酷吧
No, it wasn't cool. It wasn't cool.
不 不酷 一点都不酷
How many times do I have to tell you?
我要告诉你多少次
Violence isn't cool.
使用暴♥力♥并不酷
Are you mad at me?
你生我气了吗
No, I'm not mad.
不 我没生气
You s... you sound mad.
但你听起来像是生气了
I'm not mad.
我没生气
I'm...worried that you're becoming...
我只是担心 你会变成...
like you?
变成你这样
W-what? No. That's not...
什么 不 不是...
We're the same.
我们是一类人
Okay.
好吧
Don't try to tell me what I am, all right?
不用你告诉我 我是什么样的人
I know what I am.
我知道 我是什么样的人
I've been what I am a lot longer
我这种样子的时间
than you've been what you...Maybe are.
可能...远比你这种样子的时间久多了
And...
而且
Even if you are, "Like me,"
即使你 "和我是一类人"
you're still a boy...
你依旧只是个孩子
Smart, s-so smart,
你很聪明 很聪明
but a little lost.
只是有点迷茫而已
And, Shane, listen.
希恩 听着
It's my job to make sure
我的责任就是确保
you don't turn out to be a psychopath, okay?
你不会变成精神病 明白吗
So, if that means dragging you to some amusement park
那也许意味着 我要拖着你去游乐园
or... or slapping you on the head
或者 在你说"淫♥妇♥"或者"婊♥子♥"
every time you say "Cunt" Or "Bitch"
或者"死娘们"的时候
or "Motherfucking cunt,"
我都会扇你的头
I'm gonna fucking do it, okay?
我他妈的一定会照做的 明白吗
Because I'm still your mom,
因为我还是你妈妈
and I haven't finished...trying to be your mom.
我还没放弃 尝试着去做你的妈妈
Okay?
好吗
Understood?
明白吗
Yeah.
恩
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表