I mean, a song about fruit salad?
一首水果沙拉的歌♥
"F" that stuff sideways.
F 完全放错地方
Because "eat a papaya"
因为"吃木瓜"
does not rhyme with "join the choir."
和"加入唱诗班"一点都不押韵
Okay? It doesn't.
知道吗 一点都不押韵
Rhyme butchers.
韵律白♥痴♥
What do you guys sing about? Animals.
你们准备唱什么 动物
Morality.
道德
Nice. Thanks.
不错 谢谢
My grandpop used to sing songs about this lamb
我祖父以前常常唱这事儿
who offed his dad and shtupped his mom.
某小子杀父娶母
Mm.
然后呢
And in the end,
最后
the lamb throws himself from an overpass
那家伙无颜面对罪责
to escape his sins.
从立交桥上跳了下去
Kind of like my grandpop.
有点我祖父的风范
Yeah, you see, that...
没错 那
that is what I'm talking about.
那就是我所要说的
Tiny pretzel?
来点小椒盐卷饼
I like to lick the salt off a pretzel.
我喜欢把饼上的盐慢慢舔下来
Then I put them back in the bag... In the bag?
然后再放回袋子里 放回袋子里
...And people eat them.
人们再买♥♥回去吃
They don't know I licked the salt off.
他们不知道我把盐舔掉了
People are stupid.
他们真蠢
What the fuck, Andy?
搞什么啊 安迪
Uh, yeah, it's all good out here. Jovial atmosphere.
呆在外面真好 轻松又愉快
I've made three friends, all bitten by the same spider.
我交的三个新朋友 都被同一只蜘蛛咬了
They're convinced they're gonna turn into superheroes.
他们都深信自己要变成超级英雄了
I haven't had the heart to tell them about sepsis.
我还真不忍♥心告诉他们这会感染流脓
It was a small picture, right?
那只是一张小图片 对吗
What kind of bullshit station is that, anyway?
不管怎么说 那是什么狗屁车站啊
Hey, do you like cartoons?
你喜欢卡♥通♥片吗
Yeah.
拿去
What?
什么
Nothing. It's fine. Everything's under control.
没事 一切都在掌控之中
How's, um, giraffe doctor?
长颈鹿医生怎么样
Larson? Oh, we've only seen the nurse.
你指的是拉森吧 我们只见到了护士
I hate doctors' offices. This was stupid.
我恨透医生办公室了 真蠢
This was a bad idea.
这简直是个馊主意
Okay, Clovis. Let's see that tush.
克洛维斯 让我们看看那个小家伙吧
I can sell you beer,
我可以卖♥♥给你啤酒
but you can't drink it inside the stadium.
不过你不能在场馆里喝
Silas, you want peanuts? I'm buying.
塞拉斯 你要花生吗 我要买♥♥点
Sure. Peanuts, please.
当然 麻烦你连花生一起算
That'll be $20 even.
总共是二十美元
Rip-off.
真黑
Just pay the guy.
付钱给他吧
Fuck. What?
操 怎么了
It's not here.
不见了
What's not here? The money.
什么不见了 钱啊
Shane, you said you put it in there.
希恩 你说你把钱放包里
It's gone.
但是不见了
Are you fucking kidding? I gave it to you.
你在搞什么 我可是把钱给你了
Did you zip your bag shut?
你有把包的拉链拉好吗
I think so.
我记得拉好了啊
Stop eating the popcorn!
别再吃爆米花了
Guys, we got a line.
伙计们 后面都排长队了
I'm really sorry, but...
我真的很抱歉 可是
Look, little dude.
听着 小兄弟
Pay for the popcorn,
付清爆米花的钱
or I will blow this rape whistle...
要不然我就吹抢劫哨子
And then punch you.
然后好好修理你一顿
Here.
给你
Thank you for your patronage.
谢谢惠顾
You owe me 20 bucks.
你欠我二十美元
You owe mom $400.
你还欠老妈四百美元呢
So, red, white... those are your danger colors.
红色和白色大便是危险的颜色
Green, less so.
绿色稍微好点
So good to hear right now.
到这儿听起来还成
You have no idea.
你完全不明白状况
That said, I'm looking at his chart,
另外 从他的资料上看
and I'm concerned about his weight.
他的体重太轻了 令人担忧
Uh, he was only 6 pounds, 2 ounces at birth, so...
他出生的时候只有六英镑两盎司重 所以
Yeah, but you wrote here,
这不要紧 可你这里写着
he's been going to bed between 7:00 and 10:00?
他有时七点睡觉 有时十点睡觉
Uh, it fluctuates.
这个波动太大了
We've been traveling and seeing the country.
我们一直在旅行和观光
Huh.
是吗
You know, I-I skydive myself,
话说 我每年的生日那天
once a year on my birthday.
都要去跳伞
Oh. Good for you.
真不错
Yeah, well...
是啊
So, you're not breast-feeding?
那么 你不是母乳喂养孩子咯
Mm...Formula.
喂的婴儿食品
And what about his mood?
他的情绪怎么样
Normal.
很正常
He's generally alert,
一般情况下
responding to your face, smiling?
他对着你会有反应吗 比如 笑
Uh, he... he smiles. What do you mean?
笑 什么意思
Well, we're gonna catch him up on his vaccines,
我们会为他接种疫苗
and I'm gonna prescribe a high-caloric formula.
我会开一种高热量的婴儿食品
It's the same as regular formula... mix it with water.
食用方法跟一般食品一样 用水调和
And I recommend sticking to very regular hours
我强烈建议宝宝要按时睡觉
when it comes to bedtime and feeding.
和规律进食
You know, it's essential for infants... regularity,
要知道 规律对婴儿来说是很必要的
keeping the same routine.
最好能形成稳定的生物钟
The key is eliminating anything
而这一切的关键是要排除一切
that can be stressful for the baby right now...
目前会给婴儿带来压力的东西
Loud noises or instability
高分贝的噪声 颠沛流离的生活
or domestic issues.
抑或是家庭纠纷
Babies can sense these things.
婴儿能感知到这些
And, of course, there's the larger lifestyle choices.
当然了 还有更多生活方式的选择
What's going on? What'd he say?
怎么样 医生说什么了
Nothing. Stupid old-man doctor.
没什么 愚蠢的老庸医
It's you! It's you!
是你 是你
It's you! It's you!
是你 是你
Keep looking.
接着找
I can't find it. It's not in here.
找不到 不在这里
We're gonna have to retrace our steps again.
我们得再原路找一遍
There's nowhere else to look.
没有别的地方可找了
We checked all the trash cans.
我们找了一路上所有的垃圾桶
Somebody probably threw it away.
可能被人随手扔了
It was in a plastic cup.
钱是放在塑料杯里的
Which was not my idea.
那可不是我的主意
Sorry.
抱歉
Give me my beer.
把啤酒给我
Give me 5 bucks.
给我五美元
How about a panini?
给你个乡村软式法国面包怎么样
Find the cash, you get a beer.
只要找到钱 你就能喝啤酒
Maybe it's under that dead bird.
可能就在那只死鸟下面
How about you give me my beer,
要不这样 你给我啤酒
and I don't tell mom you're applying to college?
我向妈妈保密你申请大学的事情
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
We live in 8 square feet of space.
我们住在八平方英尺的空间里
You're reading "Huck Finn."
你正在看哈克历险记
We have no more secrets.
我们没有秘密可言
Don't touch my shit.
别动我的东西
It's cool. Do what you want.
别担心 做你想做的吧
It's a contingency,
这是备用计划
in case mom decides to drive us in circles
以防后半辈子就这样被老妈
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表