What? Exactly!
搞什么 没错 就是这个反应
We been calling this shit the leg-spreader.
我们管这个东西叫劈腿酒
Oh, really?
是吗
Uh, we were gonna call it 72 virgins,
我们本来准备管它叫七十二处♥女♥
or C4, right,
或者C4[炸♥药♥]的
'cause it makes you explode.
因为喝下去感觉你就要炸了
Not cool.
不怎么样
Sorry. Leg-spreader?
对不起 劈腿酒
Hell yeah!
没错
You got more for me?
你又拿货来了吗
Not yet.
货还没好
Um, I'm here with some slightly bad news.
我来是要告诉你一个坏消息的
I've been asked to kill you.
有人让我来杀你
Bill me? No, I already paid Nathalie the cash.
收账 不 我已经给过娜塔莉钱了
Kill you.
杀你
You're punking.
你就吹嘘吧
Huh? Blumpkin?
吹♥箫♥
What the fuck are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥的在说些什么呀
Mr. Mahmud wants you dead.
默♥罕♥默♥德♥先生想干掉你
Don't worry. We're not killers...not me, anyway.
别担心 我们不是杀手 反正我不是
Mr. Mahmud? I sent you guys to him for passports.
默♥罕♥默♥德♥先生 是我介绍你们找他买♥♥护照的
Sort of a cruel twist, huh?
世事无常呀 对吧
Anyway, it turns out he hates you
总而言之 他恨你恨得要死
and would rather do anything
他不惜一切代价
than let you marry his daughter,
就是不想让你娶他的女儿
which includes having you killed.
即使是要干掉你也在所不惜
I've been nothing but good to his daughter.
我对他的女儿好得不得了
You see me dipping it in the candy here? No!
你有见过我在这沾花惹草吗 从来没有
No.
的确没有
It's because I'm shi'a, isn't it?
就因为我是什叶派的 对吧
Fucking racist Jordanian piece of shit.
该死的约旦佬 还玩种族歧视
Look, I think we can help you.
听着 我认为我们可以帮你
Do you want us to help you?
你想让我们帮你吗
I guess so.
我想是的
Yeah! Okay, that's the spirit.
没错 这个精气神儿就对了
And, hey, you get to help us, too.
而且 我们也有要你帮忙的地方
Bro-five!
击掌兄弟
Ah! L'Chaim!
为你的健康干杯[希伯来语]
What? Nothing. I forgot where I was for a sec.
什么 没什么 我情不自禁了
Let's talk.
咱们谈谈吧
You better keep up your end of the bargain,
你最好说话算话
or...well, you know my history.
不然的话 你知道我♥干♥过什么的
You'll marry me?
不然你就嫁给我吗
Kidding, kidding. Sorry.
开玩笑 我开玩笑的 对不起
I promise I'll hold up my end.
我保证我说话算话
My name is Nancy Botwin.
我叫南希·伯特温
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表