Well, he's not.
很好 他不相信我
Yeah? Then where is he?
是吗 那他在哪里
He's somewhere safe.
他在某个安全的地方
She's full of shit.
她满嘴谎话
Yeah, we'll know soon enough.
是啊 我们很快就能知道
Esteban.
埃斯特万
W-who's seen that tape?
谁看过那卷录像带
It's a DVD.
那是张DVD
People don't use tape no more.
现在的人已经不用录像带了
All copies are in my control.
所有的拷贝都在我手里
And unless I get my son,
除非找回我儿子
It'll be turned over to the police.
否则这些就会被交到警♥察♥手里
And your son will be arrested for murder.
而你儿子则会因谋杀被捕
Are you sure you want to do that?
你确定你真想那么做吗
'cause, once upon a time, I knew a lot.
别忘了 曾几何时 我也知道很多内♥幕♥的
I saw a lot. I heard a lot.
我看到听到了很多事
I could talk.
我说不定会说出来的
I like to talk.
我乐于和人分享
No shit.
你就唬人吧
Bribery, extortion, blackmail, bank accounts,
贿赂 勒索 敲诈 银行账户
Missing D.E.A. agents,
失踪的缉毒探员
Dead journalists in the trunks of Sedans!
还有轿车后备箱里死去的记者
All that could come out -- all of it --
我会把这些都抖出来 毫无保留
If my son's arrested.
一旦我儿子被捕
Dead hoes tell no tales.
死人就开不了口了
Shut up, Guillermo!
闭嘴 吉列尔莫
I'm trying to talk to my husband.
我在和我老公说话
Hi, husband.
老公 你好
God!
天呐
Wow!
真疼
God.
天呐
I remember when you used to hit me and it was sexy.
我记得以前咱们亲热的时候你就喜欢打我
Remember that?
记得吗
A spanking, back of the limo. You remember that?
在豪华轿车的后排打我屁♥股♥ 记得吗
Yeah, I remember when you took my son.
是啊 我记得你拐走了我儿子
That is all I remember.
我就记得这些
C-could I have a tissue, please?
能拿张纸巾给我吗 求你了
God, enough with my nose already.
天呐 真是受够我的鼻子了
Thank you.
谢谢
Esteban.
埃斯特万
Esteban.
埃斯特万
I'm still alive. Can I read into that?
我还有活路 我可以这样认为吗
You have my son.
我儿子在你手上
That's all.
其他免谈
Welcome to Detroit International Airport.
欢迎来到底特律国际机场
Attention, passengers.
各位乘客 请注意
Please have your boarding passes...
请拿好您的登机牌
I wish I spoke Icelandic.
真希望我会说冰岛语
Calm the fuck down and talk like Bjork.
给我冷静下来 像比约克那样说话
It's all gonna be fine.
一切都会没事的
Who the hell is Bork?
波克是谁
Supreme court nominee from the Reagan administration.
里根政♥府♥时期最高法♥院♥的提名人
For your safety and security,
出于对您安全的考虑
Do not leave your baggage unattended.
请看管好您的随身物品
All unattended items
所有无人认领的物品
will be removed by security personnel.
将由安保人员运走
For your safety and security... That's good.
出于对您安全的考虑 太好了
...Do not leave your baggage unattended. Follow my lead.
请看管好您的随身物品 跟我来
All unattended items will be removed by security personnel.
所有无人认领的物品将由安保人员运走
Would you like to go in front of me?
你愿意排在我前面吗
Go ahead, 'cause I got to deal with the baby for a minute.
请便 我要照顾下我的孩子
Next in line, step through. Go ahead. I'm just gonna...
下一个请上前 请便 我要
Fussy kid. Your attention, please.
难伺候的孩子 请注意
Please remove your shoes, jackets,
请脱下你们的鞋子和外套
and avy clothing containing metal
以及任何带金属的衣物
before passing through the metal detector.
然后请依次通过金属检测器
This is racist and stupid.
这简直是种族歧视 太愚蠢了
Shane...
希恩
My dear boy,
我亲爱的孩子
I have learned to rely on one...thing.
我学会了依靠一样东西
Liquids in carry-on baggage
随身携带的液体
Must be in individual containers
必须装在独♥立♥的容器内
with a maximum capacity of three fluid ounces each.
每个容器最多只能装三盎司的液体
The shallow...
人们的肤浅
All liquids, gels, and aerosols...
所有的液体 凝胶 气溶胶
...Stupidity...of people.
人们的愚蠢
Step this way, please. Sir, please.
这边请 先生
Holy shit.
真扯淡
Go, go. That's us.
去吧 到我们了
Schiff, how are you gonna work it?
希夫 你能行吗
No, no, no, I'm fine.
放心吧 我没事
I got my own passport. I'm an American.
我有自己的护照 我是美国人
I'll be just...loud, dumb, and enthusiastic.
我会虚张声势 装傻充愣 蛮横无礼
Excellent. It's showtime.
太好了 该你出场了
And, uh, where's the mother?
孩子的母亲呢
Coming.
正在赶来
She's coming here soon.
马上就到了
She's returning the rental car.
她去归还租车了
Unh-unh. I can't let you go through
没有母亲的许可
without permission from the mother.
我不能放你们通行
She wrote...
她给我们
a note for us.
写了张便条
She is so smart!
她太聪明了
She thought we might have this problem.
她就知道我们会遇到这个问题
I said, "Of course not."
我当时还说绝对不会呢
She said, "Let me write a note just in case."
她说写张便条以防万一
Here we go.
给你看
If you have any metal on you,
如果您携带任何金属物品
you'll slow up the process.
请在安检过程中出示
Please remove watches, belt buckles -- anything metallic --
请摘下您的手表 皮带扣 以及任何金属制品
and place it in a bin.
将其放进容纳箱中
Okay, have a safe trip.
好吧 祝您一路平安
Going to Paris, France.
我要去法国巴黎
Have fun.
一路走好
Next.
下一位
That was incredible!
简直太难以置信了
Yeah, way to go, TSA.
运输安全管理局也不过如此
When did mom write that note?
老妈什么时候写了这张便条啊
I wrote it. Signed her name.
那是我写的 签了她的名字
Thinking ahead. I'm that good.
未雨绸缪 我都佩服我自己
Isn't Nancy supposed to be here by now?
按理说南希现在该到了啊
Yeah, she'll be here.
是啊 应该快到了
Don't worry. She'll meet us at the gate.
别担心 她会在登机口跟我们会合的
Passenger Emily Hannah Gerrman...
旅客艾米丽·汉纳· 格尔曼
What are those?
这都是些什么玩意儿
I'm training for the Guadalajara half marathon.
我正为瓜达拉哈拉半程马拉松赛做准备
They're my barefoot shoes.
这都是我的赤脚装备
I'm connecting with the earth
我不仅要"亲近大地"
and avoiding heel strike.
还要避免脚跟着地
You don't look very fit.
看起来你的身体可不咋地
Yeah, well, my resting heart rate is down to 58, bitch.
我的静息心率都下降到58了 贱♥人♥
So fuck you.
去死吧
You look gay holding my purse.
你拿着我手提包的样子很受
Gate 215.
215号♥登机口
He's not there.
他没在那儿
I don't believe you.
我不信
We need to buy the tickets to get to the gate.
要有机票才能去那个登机口
So we buy tickets.
那我们得赶紧买♥♥
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Please stay in the area...
请待在区域内
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表