and a knife fight in a salmon smokehouse.
曾和我在鲑鱼熏制车间里械斗了一场
"if I ever catch you in this state again" stuffs.
他放出狠话 如果再让我在这个州逮到你
It's not worth talking about.
其实根本不值一提
Right.
好吧
How are we supposed to buy anything
钱已经所剩无几 信♥用♥卡♥也一张也没有
with not much U.S. Cash and no credit cards...
我们怎么在加拿大
in canada?
买♥♥东西
Not rebuilding yet.
我们还没安家落户
Still fleeing.
我们还在逃亡中
Need time to work out the details.
我们还需要点时候来解决这些细节性问题
I should've gotten out back in California.
早知道这样 我就该回加州
Watch your movie, sweetheart.
看你的电影吧 甜心
"The Dodge Caravan's third-row split-bench seating
道奇面包车第三排的后座
"may also be flipped completely rearward
同样可以完全翻到后面
for convenient, comfortable tailgate seating."
变成舒适的朝向后门的座椅
You, back. Me, front. No.
你到后面去 我坐前面 不要
I'm not asking. I'm telling.
我不是在和你商量 我是在命令你
How about a "please"?
说个"请"字你会死啊
How about respect and fear for your fucking mother?
尊敬和害怕你老妈一下会死啊
Switch with me.
跟我换一下
No. No. I'm more than capable... don't!
不要 我能搞定 别动
Off! She's coming. Be cool.
住手 她过来了 淡定
Well, all right, good folks, let's just do the drill.
好啦 善良的人们 咱们来做下例行公事吧
Passports and where ya from, where ya headed?
出示你们的护照 你们从哪里来 准备去哪里
We are from Californ-l-a,
我们来自加州[加拿大口音]
headed...
去往
to Calgary.
卡尔加里
You just missed the stampede.
你们刚错过一年一度的牛仔竞技表演
So, uh, how do y'all know each other,
你们是什么关系
and, uh, what brings you to Calgary?
你们为什么要去卡尔加里
These are my sons. Well, my wife and I...
他们是我的儿子 我妻子和我
we're headed to a birthday party...
我们准备去参加我叔叔的
my great uncle's.
生日派对
It's at a nursing home. Silas.
在一个私人疗养院 塞拉斯拿着
92 years young.
92岁大寿
And, uh, it's tonight at 8:00.
派对是今晚8点举♥行♥
Gordon Lightfoot's playing.
戈登·莱弗德要来演出
He's never met the baby.
他老人家还没见过小宝宝呢
Let's see the little bundle of love.
我们来看看这个小可爱吧
4 months. Stevie.
四个月大 叫史蒂夫
Hold him up, honey.
把他抱起来 亲爱的
Hold him up. Let's see his face.
抱起来 看看他的小脸
Let's just take a peek at the little tyke's birth certificate,
我要看一下这个小娃娃的出生证明
and I'll get you on your way.
然后我就可以给你们放行了
Uh... I think you've got it.
我记得 是你拿的
No. Must be in your purse, sweetheart.
没有 肯定在你钱包里 甜心
Yeah, I don't...
我没有...
I don't see it.
我没找到
Uh-oh. Someone's in the doghouse.
太不好意思了 我们忘带了
Do we really need it?
必须要看吗
He's obviously got his, uh, father's smile.
他明显遗传了他父亲的笑容啊
Stop, sweetie.
别这么说 宝贝
His smile is all yours.
他的笑容完全是你遗传给他的
Oh, I think the eyes are mine. The chin is yours.
他的眼睛像我 下巴像你
I'm not sure that I agree.
这一点我恐怕没法认同
I'm real sorry, folks.
很抱歉 伙计们
I can't let you over without the birth certificate.
没有出生证明 我就无法放你们入境
Look, uh, w-was he born in the states?
这么着 他是在美国出生的吗
Yes, in a hospital, on the grid.
对 他是在医院里出生的
All right, I don't usually do this,
好吧 我通常不这么做
but if you call the hospital and have them fax it over,
但只要你们联♥系♥医院 让他们传真过来
I'll get you right through.
我就可以给你们放行了
All right, turn-around point's right up there.
好了 转向点在前面那里
Yeah. And I'll see ya soon!
待会见啦
Okay, thanks.
好吧 谢谢
We could put the baby in a cooler,
我们可以把这小孩藏到冷藏箱里
sedate him with cough syrup, tape it shut,
给他喂点咳嗽糖浆 封住他的嘴
put tiny air holes in the top.
在顶上开些小通气孔
Tiny air holes!
小通气孔
That's the spirit!
这样才对
You're a murderer, but you got moxie, kid.
你可是个很有勇气的谋杀犯啊 孩子
Now, where can we get a cooler?
现在 咱们上哪里去搞冷藏箱
Canada's off.
我们不去加拿大了
Why?
为什么
Mrs. Reyes, this is Agent Lipschitz from the FBI.
雷耶斯夫人 我是FBI探员利普希茨
We're currently investigating a fatality.
我们正在调查一起谋杀案
Your husband said you and your sons were on vacation.
你丈夫说你和你的儿子们还在度假
I trust you've remained within U.S. borders.
我想你们应该还在美国境内
Please give me a call when you get this.
如果你收到留言 请回复我
My number is... What the fuck?!
我的电♥话♥号♥码是 靠 干吗啊
Ugh! They can trace us from towers!
他们可以从信♥号♥♥塔追踪我们
Phones, everyone!
大伙把手♥机♥都拿出来
Sim card.
SIM卡
Fried.
处理掉就可以了
Much simpler. Less destructive.
简单有效破坏小
I think I'm gonna shave my head.
我打算把头发都剃光
Ooh. You'll be so hardcore.
那样的话 你会给人一种硬汉的感觉
Maybe you should get a switchblade...
也许你应该在弄个弹簧刀...
That flips out of a comb.
就是那种能从梳子里弹出来的弹簧刀
Or maybe you should just get a comb that looks like a switchblade,
要不然 你也可以弄把像弹簧刀的梳子
so you don't accidentally cut yourself.
免得你不小心伤到自己
Shut up!
闭嘴
Lick my balls.
添我的蛋吧
Don't make me go pilar on your ass!
别逼我凑的你满地找牙
Okay.
好啦
Okay!
好啦
All is mellow.
适可而止
Here. New socks.
拿着 新袜子
No, don't shave your head.
还有 不要剃光头
Chic like something to grab on to.
小妞们还是喜欢头顶有毛的男人
Look for the remote.
找找遥控器在哪
Maybe "Taxi Driver's" on.
也许《出租车司机的故事》开始了
Object lesson.
那可是实例教学
Okay, all right. That was me.
好啦 住手 你打到我了
Well?
怎么样
No. No, no.
不 不
That looks fake and hookery...
如果你不准备打扮成这个样子的话
unless that's what you're going for.
你这样子看起来又假又淫♥荡♥
Shut up. I like it.
闭嘴 我挺喜欢这个样子的
New names, family. Who we gonna be?
起新名字吧 亲人们 咱们要起什么名字
I always hated "Price."
我一直很讨厌叫普莱斯
And "Botwin" was so...
而伯特温又显得那么...
Hey, don't piss on "Botwin."
嘿 不要亵渎伯特温
I-I just hated always having to spell it.
我只是很讨厌它的拼写而已
Bot... We need something meaningful.
Bot 我们需要有意义的名字
Metaphoric.
有隐喻的那种
"Phoenix."
菲尼克斯[凤♥凰♥隐喻完人]
"Eric Phoenix."
埃里克·菲尼克斯
No, "Clive."
或者 克莱夫[智者]
"Steed." "Clive Steed."
史帝德 [战马] 克莱夫·史帝德
No, total porn name.
不要 这些都是色情片里的名字
You want to choose a name that sounds like your own,
你得取一个听起来像是名字的名字
So that when people call you, you respond.
这样当别人叫你的时候 你才会有反应
I'll be "Shawn."
我要叫肖恩
"Shawn Newman."
肖恩·纽曼
New man.
新...人
"Newman" like Alfred E. Or Paul?
纽曼 是阿尔弗雷德的姓还是保罗的
Like Randy. "Short People."
是兰迪的姓 《矮人》[歌♥名]
Yes, I'll be Randy Newman!
没错 我是兰迪·纽曼
Ha! N-e-w-m-a-n.
哈 N-e-w-m-a-n
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表