They welcome you in for a meal.
他们欢迎你来吃饭
You never die."
你永远不会死"
I never what?
我永远不会什么
I thought the Newmans were doing things differently.
我以为纽曼一家要做点别的事呢
We are.
我们在做呀
We're making hash.
我们要做大♥麻♥泥
So much for normal.
普通生活也就不过如此啊
This is our normal.
对我们来说 这就是正常生活
How come I'm never invited to these big parties?
我怎么没被邀请参加这个大聚会
Hey, you guys better not have had any strippers here!
你们这最好没有脱衣舞娘
Jesus christ.
神啊
Andy?!
安迪
Silas?!
塞拉斯
Creepy downer?
扫兴的家伙
Hello?
有人吗
Guess you guys weren't invited, either, huh?
看来你们也没被邀请 对吧
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表